Michael Vick rises again

Jul 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Michael Vick tortured and killed dogs that did not perform up to his expectations.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of136
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a good example for you, this man sits on national tv, admits to killing more than 200 dogs, has no problem with fighting and killing them, he got 6mos in jail, and admits this his how he makes his living. What I want to know is where is the outcry/outrage
There isn't any.
http://drphil.com/shows/show/1464/
This has exactly WHAT to do with vick and his life long abuse and savaging of dogs? This has WHAT to do with vick having millions and a successful football career and still choosing to fight, kill, and torture innocent animals? This has WHAT to do with vick not spending a single day in prison for dog fighting or animal abuse?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Trying to justify miscarriages of justice with others isn't very bright.

Robert Rogers is a warped and sick individual just like vick is. Normal people don't do to innocent animals what those two did. They just don't!
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Animal rights groups never had any hand in making vick denounce animal fighting/cruelty, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell did. His prerequisite for allowing vick back into the league was that vick show change and genuine remorse for his past actions. Now that he is back in the league, vick only periodically gives lip service to messages against animal cruelty/dog fighting. And, if you were a felon, convicted of dog fighting, wanting to improve your public image, wouldn't you at a minimum do the same thing? There is no record of him donating to any animal welfare association, no record of him volunteering or donating his time to benefit any type of animal welfare. IMHO, he now has what he wants and is only minimally doing what it takes to continue to "appear" remorseful for the simple purpose of trying to improve his public image. Why? What is associated with an improved public persona........more endorsements, more contracts, etc.
Again, IMHO, you don't do the perverted and horrific things vick did for most of his life to innocent animals, for fun and amusement no less, and suddenly do a 180* turn around after spending 18 months in prison.
Oh Jimmy stfu, you are the most perverted person to ever touch these forums,next thing you know you'll be posting in the name ConVickT,or Ole Man Mars, Voice of Reasons, or maybe Brooklyn Mario. Vick is not trying to improve public image, he has improved public image, why don't you try doing the same, fckn loser.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
This has exactly WHAT to do with vick and his life long abuse and savaging of dogs? This has WHAT to do with vick having millions and a successful football career and still choosing to fight, kill, and torture innocent animals? This has WHAT to do with vick not spending a single day in prison for dog fighting or animal abuse?
Two wrongs don't make a right. Trying to justify miscarriages of justice with others isn't very bright.
Robert Rogers is a warped and sick individual just like vick is. Normal people don't do to innocent animals what those two did. They just don't!
That's your problem he makes millions, if he didn't have the millions you wouldn't give a fck, which is why you're not bent out of shape about Robert Rogers, whom you more than likely never heard of prior to me posting the video. Just make sure you keep up with that ISP, you wouldn't want to get caught up again. Get a life loser you fool absolutely no one.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what is your point, it might be a good idea if you followed your own advice. Make no mistake about it I have never used the word hate towards anyone on this forum EVER. You came on this site just yesterday passing judegment on comments made by those who support Vick, without knowing why such comments were made. So far his actions says he has reformed and done so in a very big way. You're wrong it wasn't just one guy who mistreated animals, I guess you forgot about the two codefendants, not to mention the numerous other cases of animal cruelty, stop trying to act like this is the first time in history that animals have been abused, stop pretending that Vick is the only person who has committed these crimes against animals, when in fact there are thousands upon thousands of cases involving animal cruelty, long before the Vick, and since the Vick case. Vick just happens to the only case folks want to talk about.
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Jimmy stfu, you are the most perverted person to ever touch these forums,next thing you know you'll be posting in the name ConVickT,or Ole Man Mars, Voice of Reasons, or maybe Brooklyn Mario. Vick is not trying to improve public image, he has improved public image, why don't you try doing the same, fckn loser.
You see, "Jusayin", this is the type of ignorance and all around stupidity one has to deal with on this forum when interacting with the extremist morons who love them some vick. It soothes this one's "mind" to see me in numerous other posters on here who have expressed contempt for vick. Old Man Bars and Voice of Reason are two other posters who belittled the felon and she is convinced we are all one. The Brooklyn Mario thing one is the most hilarious. Another vick extremist whom we call Gayback Rattler found a video on YT, I think, of some teenager ranting and raving about Flava Flave???, posted a link to it on here and said it was me. Not only does it take an extremely weak willed/minded individual to actually fall for something so puerile but ol' "cantstandhaters" fell for it hook, line, and sinker. To this day, the lemming still thinks, and boasts to everyone, about the ridiculous video that "I" made.

Unfortunately, you're not going to be able to speak/write sensibly or logically to this buffoon. It's only a matter of time before you become a "racist" to her and she tells you also, to "fck those dam dogs", in her oh so eloquent way.

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You see, "Jusayin", this is the type of ignorance and all around stupidity I've brought on myself from my racism and belittling people who don't share my exact opinion.
There, I fixed that for you.

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You see, "Jusayin", this is the type of ignorance and all around stupidity one has to deal with on this forum when interacting with the extremist morons who love them some vick. It soothes this one's "mind" to see me in numerous other posters on here who have expressed contempt for vick. Old Man Bars and Voice of Reason are two other posters who belittled the felon and she is convinced we are all one. The Brooklyn Mario thing one is the most hilarious. Another vick extremist whom we call Gayback Rattler found a video on YT, I think, of some teenager ranting and raving about Flava Flave???, posted a link to it on here and said it was me. Not only does it take an extremely weak willed/minded individual to actually fall for something so puerile but ol' "cantstandhaters" fell for it hook, line, and sinker. To this day, the lemming still thinks, and boasts to everyone, about the ridiculous video that "I" made.
Unfortunately, you're not going to be able to speak/write sensibly or logically to this buffoon. It's only a matter of time before you become a "racist" to her and she tells you also, to "fck those dam dogs", in her oh so eloquent way.
See, you've just been lied to Jusayin. 1st of all, you'll notice more hatred, just toward gays this time. Then, anyone who has taken the time to read these threads knows, Kornback Rattler when signed in as K0RNBACK RATTLER, is the same person calling himself Jim Evans. K0RNBACK RATTLER is a persona Jim made up to make another poster look bad. When the real KBR posts, it's not under an account with a typed in location. It's really pathetic the amount of time this loser has invested in making up "lives" of other people, but if you read through you'll see it all over the place.
He's right about one thing though. It "does it take an extremely weak willed/minded individual to actually fall for something so puerile". Look at genelovetherealdeal and Vick Hater's posts. The same "Gayback" Gaysplat" references all over them.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
There, I fixed that for you.
thank you
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
See, you've just been lied to Jusayin. 1st of all, you'll notice more hatred, just toward gays this time. Then, anyone who has taken the time to read these threads knows, Kornback Rattler when signed in as K0RNBACK RATTLER, is the same person calling himself Jim Evans. K0RNBACK RATTLER is a persona Jim made up to make another poster look bad. When the real KBR posts, it's not under an account with a typed in location. It's really pathetic the amount of time this loser has invested in making up "lives" of other people, but if you read through you'll see it all over the place.
He's right about one thing though. It "does it take an extremely weak willed/minded individual to actually fall for something so puerile". Look at genelovetherealdeal and Vick Hater's posts. The same "Gayback" Gaysplat" references all over them.
This fool is to stupid to at least spread the comments. As I said before Vick has this fools mind all messed up, he's disgusting. This is not the first time he has done this, not even the second time.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Btw you couldn't have said it better

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Animal rights groups never had any hand in making vick denounce animal fighting/cruelty, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell did. His prerequisite for allowing vick back into the league was that vick show change and genuine remorse for his past actions. Now that he is back in the league, vick only periodically gives lip service to messages against animal cruelty/dog fighting. And, if you were a felon, convicted of dog fighting, wanting to improve your public image, wouldn't you at a minimum do the same thing? There is no record of him donating to any animal welfare association, no record of him volunteering or donating his time to benefit any type of animal welfare. IMHO, he now has what he wants and is only minimally doing what it takes to continue to "appear" remorseful for the simple purpose of trying to improve his public image. Why? What is associated with an improved public persona........more endorsements, more contracts, etc.
Again, IMHO, you don't do the perverted and horrific things vick did for most of his life to innocent animals, for fun and amusement no less, and suddenly do a 180* turn around after spending 18 months in prison.
You can be very right in what you just said but you can also be very wrong too.

How much is enough my friend? That's the question. If Vick donated 10 hours per week of his time to PETA would that be enough or not enough? Same with his wages. If he donated $100k some people would say why not $500k especially after this new contract.

I'm not pro-Vick by any stretch but he served his time and it might be "lip service" to you but it very well could be sincere to him? We just don't know as he's kept true to his word thus far, right? That's why I say forgive the man because he's asked for it, paid for it and he's shown so far that he's past that and sorry for that but don't ever forget and make sure HE, Mike Vick knows we're still watching him closely.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

<quoted text>
Is the real KBR out of New Mexico?

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what is your point, it might be a good idea if you followed your own advice. Make no mistake about it I have never used the word hate towards anyone on this forum EVER. You came on this site just yesterday passing judegment on comments made by those who support Vick,
My point was hate vs. hate = more hate and judgement was not passed on anyone. I believe that some people on both sides have resorted to juvenile tactics. You said it yourself you like to "rile them up" and I've read what YOU'VE said personally and whether or not you want to admit it or not, some of the things you say is hateful. You should, like I said take a step back and remove yourself mentally from this discussion and re-read what you've said and maybe you might see where a neutral is coming from. Also, I think you meant thread, not topic as far as me arriving on Topix?
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>You came on this site just yesterday passing judegment on comments made by those who support Vick, without knowing why such comments were made.
Yes I do, because YOU told me. You said they were all being racist in other threads about Vick but you've yet to link me to them saying all those racist things you claim they did. Like I said above, YOU also said that you're basically hostile to them and rile them up so you can get their true colors to show.

Tell me, why are you so supportive of Vick that you would attack people who have every right to attack Vick because Vick attacked, mutilated and killed helpless animals?
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>So far his actions says he has reformed and done so in a very big way.
Not in a big way but it's a step in the right direction but nobody but Vick knows if the itch for killing animals has truly been soothed. Therefore, people should never forget what he did and pro-Vick people really should understand that and let them be.
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong it wasn't just one guy who mistreated animals, I guess you forgot about the two codefendants, not to mention the numerous other cases of animal cruelty, stop trying to act like this is the first time in history that animals have been abused, stop pretending that Vick is the only person who has committed these crimes against animals, when in fact there are thousands upon thousands of cases involving animal cruelty, long before the Vick, and since the Vick case. Vick just happens to the only case folks want to talk about.
Yes, so what about there being others that were just as demented as Vick that rolled on him when the police came knocking. Birds of a feather right?

And yes, there are numerous other cases of animal cruelty but in 99.9% of those other cases there aren't people like you glorifying them for what they're doing now just because they've served time and said a few words. The 99.9% will ALWAYS and FOREVER be known as animal killers and abusers, you are trying to to make people see Vick as a QB for the Eagles and that's it and it's not equal and or fair.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Unfortunately, you're not going to be able to speak/write sensibly or logically to this buffoon. It's only a matter of time before you become a "racist" to her and she tells you also, to "fck those dam dogs", in her oh so eloquent way.
Hope shouldn't be lost and more would become clear if they were to tell me why they are such avid supporters of Vick even though he plead not-guilty and was tried and found guilty and served time?

Once they finally open up truthfully to why they support Vick maybe common ground can be found and everyone can see where the other is coming from because as far as I can see especially from what they've told me, all they're saying is they just don't like the "haters" but they in turn brag about Vick and glorify him. For what?
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Jusayin-you may as well talk to a tree as this bunch. It's not conversation or understanding they want-this is their outlet for racist remarks,threats.etc. I've been down this road. Came to check in this week after nearly a year and find the sos.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Leah wrote:
Jusayin-you may as well talk to a tree as this bunch. It's not conversation or understanding they want-this is their outlet for racist remarks,threats.etc. I've been down this road. Came to check in this week after nearly a year and find the sos.
And of course you have never made a racist comment LOL LOL, one of the biggest racist on this forum LIAR

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Leah wrote:
Fair enough and sincerely thanks for the advise but they might surprise you and I'm prepared to take my lumps if they don't. You never know, but does anyone truly know why they defend Vick like he's family?

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

@Cantstandhaters and Dogs are not people: Seriously, why are you both so Pro-Vick?

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the real KBR out of New Mexico?
Yes and he doesn't use an acct/profile so he can't type in the location like the fake KBR does. The one that uses the acct is Jim Evans (currently.) He's been caught several times posting with that acct when he forgot to sign out. The most recent was an anti gay rant under the profile he created to look like a gay man. Then he hides for a week and whines to topix until they remove it. Basically, he's resorted to every kind of lame, troll trick in the book. This is why I warned you about aligning with him.

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

_Jusayin_ wrote:
@Cantstandhaters and Dogs are not people: Seriously, why are you both so Pro-Vick?
I've said many times why I enjoy coming here. The haters are an entertaining bunch. Not "Vick" haters per se, but all the hate filled idiots of the world who willingly put themselves on display. You never know what stupid or racist remark they're going to make next, but you can always count on one. Usually, it's just stupid, but if you piss them off enough, the true racism comes out and they prove why they're really here. Maybe I wouldn't find it so amusing if it weren't for the extreme lengths they take to feel like they're "winning" a discussion. As I said before, fake profiles, invented lives of everyone who posts, believing everything each other says as though they have no mind of their own... It really is funnier than a pay per view comedy marathon.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

<quoted text>
Yes and he doesn't use an acct/profile so he can't type in the location like the fake KBR does. The one that uses the acct is Jim Evans (currently.) He's been caught several times posting with that acct when he forgot to sign out. The most recent was an anti gay rant under the profile he created to look like a gay man. Then he hides for a week and whines to topix until they remove it. Basically, he's resorted to every kind of lame, troll trick in the book. This is why I warned you about aligning with him.
Ok, I totally get what you're saying about 1 person using multiple aliases or stealing another's identity and trust me, I'm not aligning myself with anyone. I'm my own man with my own beliefs and I don't need to align myself with others to make me feel better about myself and my beliefs.

Look, I can see why "the haters" as you and Cantstand put them don't like Vick but I'm having a tough time figuring out why you and Cantstand support Vick like he's your cousin and I'm having a tougher time getting either of you to answer such a simple question because you both are outspoken about Vick, it should be an easy response on both your parts.

Also, speaking of people using multiple usernames who was Voice of Realities other names if you know of them? I'm sure one of you crossed him at one point or another. I know KBR(the real one)went after him guns blazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of136
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••