Questions with Bob Sansevere: Sen. Al Franken hasn't given up on his Vikings

Sen. Al Franken listened to the first Vikings game on the radio. You know the one: Rookie Fran Tarkenton led a start-up team of upstart players to a victory over the Chicago Bears in 1961. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
muskratbob

Beckley, WV

#1 Nov 30, 2010
The one thing i'll agre with al frankin is the vikings they still a slim chance that if we can win out get a wild card game go vikings.
Franken

Elk River, MN

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Franken doesn't know the first thing about football. I bet he thinks the Vikings play at the Target Center. What a goon!
IndyVikeFan

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 30, 2010
Message to Sansevere:

Nobody gives a flying FFFF about what AL Franken thinks about the Vikings. He is a doufass of Childress proportions. His attempt to hitch his wagon to the Vikings to generate votes is sickening.
paddy691944

Prescott, AZ

#4 Nov 30, 2010
I"M DONE READING YOUR COLUMN
Joe Kapp

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 30, 2010
If they are now "His" vikings, he can pay for a new stadium with "his" money, not ours.
franken blows

Loda, IL

#6 Nov 30, 2010
franken is a blowhard, kleinsasser drops the football constantly, what's to like about that?

franken has to mention migraines, like anyone gives a flying rats patoot if he gets migraines too. what a bunch of hot air. He is trying to compare himself to a NFL player. what a joke. go back to wrestling.
Hawkshaw

Wilmot, SD

#7 Nov 30, 2010
Can Al get the vikings on the radio in his New York penthouse?
Huge Jazz

Chicoutimi, Canada

#8 Nov 30, 2010
Just wanted you to know I only skimmed the article.

Wasn't anyone interesting available for an interview? Like maybe the janitor, security guard or lunch lady?

And that's no knock on either of those professions.
Jonboy

Duluth, MN

#9 Nov 30, 2010
Who in the He-- gives a crap as to what Franken thinks. He is a Communist, along with his friends Pelosi and Reid, and should be put away in a dark room where he cannot be seen or heard.
Texan

Birmingham, AL

#10 Nov 30, 2010
Who cares? Franken is a moron.
Maroon and Gold in Wisc

Hudson, WI

#11 Nov 30, 2010
Wow. Another Sansevere deep column. Al Frankin and Bob Sansevere, a good reason to currently live in Wisconsin.
DD Austin

Brandon, MS

#12 Nov 30, 2010
Frankenstein? The Vikings are no more "his Vikings" than the Senate seat he stole is "his Senate" seat. Blah blah blah - this is a political bunch of garbage, and not a sports story.
onthehunt

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Nov 30, 2010
Franken wrote:
Franken doesn't know the first thing about football.
Neither does Bob Sansevere
butch

Wayzata, MN

#14 Nov 30, 2010
The guy is a total F_R_E_A_K ,idiot and embarassment to the state. Plugging your nose doesn't help--Sansevere isn't relevant either.

Bob can't find love anywhere else so he goes with the face of a monster. The guy doesn't even need a jockstrap!
Ron B

New Richmond, WI

#15 Nov 30, 2010
Who gives a rats ass what Al Frankin has to say about anything??? The guys an absolute IDIOT!
Frank W

Spartanburg, SC

#16 Nov 30, 2010
....Must suppress gag reflex.....

Are you kidding me? Stuart Smalley is a Vikings fan?

This guy is to the US Senate what Brad Childress was to NFL head coaches...a joke. Too bad he can't be fired in the same manner as Childress.

I can't believe you wasted a column talking to the village idiot of the Senate. Who's next, Mr. Conspiracy theory himself, Jesse Ventura?
Cory in St Paul

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Nov 30, 2010
So glad to read the US Senator AL Franken is spending his time on the Vikings-alike MILLIONARES- rather than spending his time on helping create jobs in his "fine state." Like he f'n cares about the State. What a jerk-off.
Redbird

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Nov 30, 2010
Wow - the neocons are squirming, Al isn't angry, he's actually one of us, and it appears that dyed-in-the-wool liberals can be football fans, and Vikings fans to boot. The stereotype of Al they have so carefully tried to perpetrate is losing out to the truth. If Al is an embarassment to the state what does that make Bachman?
Left Out

Forest Lake, MN

#19 Nov 30, 2010
Redbird wrote:
Wow - the neocons are squirming, Al isn't angry, he's actually one of us, and it appears that dyed-in-the-wool liberals can be football fans, and Vikings fans to boot. The stereotype of Al they have so carefully tried to perpetrate is losing out to the truth. If Al is an embarassment to the state what does that make Bachman?
A shinning beacon of conservatism.. and that doesn't change the fact he's an embarrassment or that you're a squirming liberal. BTW, he moved away and wasn't "one of us" for 37 years..remember?
Chev Chelios

Clarinda, IA

#20 Nov 30, 2010
IndyVikeFan wrote:
Message to Sansevere:
Nobody gives a flying FFFF about what AL Franken thinks about the Vikings. He is a doufass of Childress proportions. His attempt to hitch his wagon to the Vikings to generate votes is sickening.
Ditto. I am done reading Sansevere. Franken is an embarrassing dolt and Bob is a dunce for doing this, as I would imagine 90% of football fans think Franken is a braying jacka** and can't stand the sight of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With Jets Next, Bills' Ground Game Decimated By... 6 hr Fruity Flutie 3
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) 9 hr FartFish 106
Show of support for ex-SJSU player David Quesse... 9 hr Fatty McFlatus 2
Bears Vs Dolphins: Six-Pack Keys to Victory 11 hr Jared 5
Broncos' Bowlen finalist for Hall of Fame 13 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
Senser Completes Work Release 14 hr The Horned Helmet... 2
Packers' 2014 Games Desirable for TV Networks i... 14 hr Crapwater 2

NFL Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE