Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
G'morning F.C and company!
Just stopping by to say hello and to wish y'all a happy monday.=)
Hope everyone has a great day!(((HUGS)))
Good morning punkins ... glad you were able to stop by ... it's been a good morning thus far and hope the same for you ... I imagine your mornings start out early ... how do you do it, lol ... Wishing you a great day and a groovy afternoon ... Enjoy it!

Hugs and hearts ... FC <3 ...

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Coffee is the breakfast of sleep deprived champions.*flexes muscles*

Lol

Have a great day, FC!(((HUGS)))

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Thanks for the book and movie reports, if I ever get caught up, I'll know what to read and go watch at the theatre....lol.
Have a great day.
Hearts, hugs, and butterflies.....
Good morning, pretty one! How was your weekend ... any new reports or shenanigans on Cooper? lol ... it was a rather quiet weekend here what with all the shopping and all ... that was fun ... otherwise an uneventful one ... Besides going to the theater in GA last month to watch Batman with my nephew, haven't been to any new screenings so don't really know what is out there ... OH, the new one with Tommy Lee Jones and Meryl Streep ... that one ought to be good so maybe I'll get a chance to watch it ... supposed to be about getting old and finding new love or something like that ... gee, what a concept, lol ... hope your weekend was good and you're off to a good start here on Monday ... Enjoy your day! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

Hugs, hearts and puppy dog kisses ...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Did someone say cooler temps? Yay!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Good morning everyone!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
Coffee is the breakfast of sleep deprived champions.*flexes muscles*
Lol
Have a great day, FC!(((HUGS)))
*flexes muscles* LOL ... Have a great day, too Laurie! >>hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

DazzleDat wrote:
Did someone say cooler temps? Yay!!!
I think someone was talking in their sleep, Daz lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
Good morning everyone!
Morning Ricky >>smiles and waves<<

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I think someone was talking in their sleep, Daz lol ...
I know that some places got some rain over the weekend. I don't guess you got any?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that some places got some rain over the weekend. I don't guess you got any?
No, Daz ... seems it went around us but no such luck out here at the lake where we need it ... and the poor farmers need it as well, come to think of it the large majority of the US needs it as well ... we just can't catch a break ... well, my soap opera comes on in 9 minutes ... history, vapors, archives and I'm outta here for awhile ... Have a good lunch and afternoon ... catch up with you later >>hugs<< TTYS FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, pretty one! How was your weekend ... any new reports or shenanigans on Cooper? lol ... it was a rather quiet weekend here what with all the shopping and all ... that was fun ... otherwise an uneventful one ... Besides going to the theater in GA last month to watch Batman with my nephew, haven't been to any new screenings so don't really know what is out there ... OH, the new one with Tommy Lee Jones and Meryl Streep ... that one ought to be good so maybe I'll get a chance to watch it ... supposed to be about getting old and finding new love or something like that ... gee, what a concept, lol ... hope your weekend was good and you're off to a good start here on Monday ... Enjoy your day! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
Hugs, hearts and puppy dog kisses ...
Fore more on the shennigans of Cooper the wonder dog, see my thread....lol

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

I had a nice Sunday with my sister, FC. 90 degrees outside. Enjoy your soap opera. Stay cool. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Fore more on the shennigans of Cooper the wonder dog, see my thread....lol
LOL, gotta love that Coop ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice Sunday with my sister, FC. 90 degrees outside. Enjoy your soap opera. Stay cool. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hi sweet Emma ... Glad you had a nice Sunday with your sister ... that's always good quality time ... We have the Cowboys and the Raiders on ESPN and the Astros and the Cubs on FSN ...

I just finished another Stephanie Plum book Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich which was real cute ... Grandma Mazur was kidnapped and returned ... next book and final book in this series is Plum Spooky ...

Hope you have a lovely evening ... see you tomorrow >>smiles and hugs<<

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Will ... yes, I remember ... just out of high school and fresh into college ... those were the good old days ... wishing you a great day ... thanks for stopping by ... I was just at your place ... here's the song you were talking about ... Enjoy ...
Elton & John ...
Whatever Gets You Through the Night ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nice to see you "Shadowville" this morning, Flower Child... it was kind of a ruckus with Topix-Troll drama at the time, but that got settled after a while...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sweet Emma ... Glad you had a nice Sunday with your sister ... that's always good quality time ... We have the Cowboys and the Raiders on ESPN and the Astros and the Cubs on FSN ...
I just finished another Stephanie Plum book Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich which was real cute ... Grandma Mazur was kidnapped and returned ... next book and final book in this series is Plum Spooky ...
Hope you have a lovely evening ... see you tomorrow >>smiles and hugs<<
Good morning sweet Flower. What happened to the cool front? It was over 200 yesterday

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you "Shadowville" this morning, Flower Child... it was kind of a ruckus with Topix-Troll drama at the time, but that got settled after a while...
Good morning, Will ... good to "see" you, too! Nice warm morning already ... No particular plans for the day ... home exercises, reading, baseball, music ... flipping through magazines trying not to dial 1-800 & pull out the old ATM card, LOL ... but it's so easy, haha ... Wishing you a bright, sunny, cool day ... at least with the heat it's mid-August and not the beginning of April, right? heh! Enjoy your day! FC ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower. What happened to the cool front? It was over 200 yesterday
Good morning Denny ... we had some thunder-boomers yesterday afternoon ... it never rained in the vortex ... that would be in MY area, lol ... IDK why that happens ... yep, triple digits here, too! Wishing you a very pleasant day ... Have fun! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Morning Flower..... Don't know if I was here already or not...lol.

Anyway, have a good morning and a great day.

Hugs.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower..... Don't know if I was here already or not...lol.
Anyway, have a good morning and a great day.
Hugs.
Good morning pretty one! Good to "see"' you, lol ... I lucked out and the groomer is coming to see PoohBear and Jax in the morning ... Thank goodness, I just called her earlier this morning and usually it takes a weeks notice for an appt but I told her I forgot to call her last week and I'm going on vacation next week so she said, "okay, I'll squeeze you in tomorrow but have them ready" ... then I hope she has them ready cuz I have a facial appt, too! I really don't like being rushed but it's my own fault!... what's the saying, "poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part" LOL ... dang, I pulled it on myself, HAHAHA ... and I pulled a Houstonite on myself yesterday, too ... I changed lanes without my blinker ... there was no one behind me but STILL!... no, I didn't get a discount on my car ... it came with blinkers, LOL ... I just hate it when that happens ... I guess it comes with the old adage "familiarity breeds contempt" ... we get used to the old routine and then kapoot! we all aren't perfect, right?... oh, well >>another big sigh<< Have a pleasant day, Princess ... catch you around the corner over there ----------> Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 3 min whatimeisit 39,916
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Subduction Zone 112,917
A six word game (Dec '08) 24 min Parden Pard 17,239
Name something women do better then men .... 32 min Enzo49 37
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 33 min Parden Pard 2,973
How Did You Find TOPIX? (Mar '13) 51 min Enzo49 56
First contacts on offbeat (May '12) 53 min Mister_ E 757
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mister_ E 141,384
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Mister_ E 15,087