Geno and Slack are sending messages

Created by Denton poster on Aug 8, 2012

14 votes

Click on an option to vote

Geno. I swear Slack I'll never hurt you

Slack. I know sweetiepie

Geno. I'm not sweetiepie

Slack. I know you're nobody

Geno. Really I'm not

Slack. I know you always say that

Geno. Slack you really have to believe me

Slack. Why Geno you're a known liar

Geno, Slack Slack please believe me please

Slack. GFY Geno

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#21 Aug 8, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
Did I miss anything else?
Not trying to be selective.
just this one

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TSTQMEB...

you do speak English don't you?

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#22 Aug 8, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but my mother was married to my father so you failed on that one
Oh well, I can't win them all.

I guess it's back to the drawing board for me.

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#23 Aug 8, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, I can't win them all.
I guess it's back to the drawing board for me.
fo sho

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#24 Aug 8, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>just this one
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TSTQMEB...
you do speak English don't you?
English yes, Old English, not so much.
Chink in the chain

United States

#25 Aug 8, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but my mother was married to my father so you failed on that one
which mother, the black or white one?

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#26 Aug 8, 2012
Chink in the chain wrote:
<quoted text>
which mother, the black or white one?
why does it matter?
Creamed Scorn

United States

#27 Aug 8, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>why does it matter?
sorry, i didn't know,
you don't know,
which ones your mother,
explains your bitterness
towards women you've never met

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#28 Aug 8, 2012
Creamed Scorn wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, i didn't know,
you don't know,
which ones your mother,
explains your bitterness
towards women you've never met
got a link and why do you?? hide

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

#29 Aug 8, 2012
LOL, my son opened a beer and decided he didn't want it. He went to the sink to pour it out and I said NIEN!
He was amazed to watch his old mamma kill a beer.
I haven't done that in years .... ok carry on.
<I believe I caught a buzz>
Morse Code

United States

#30 Aug 8, 2012
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
LOL, my son opened a beer and decided he didn't want it. He went to the sink to pour it out and I said NIEN!
He was amazed to watch his old mamma kill a beer.
I haven't done that in years .... ok carry on.
<I believe I caught a buzz>
Talk about sending messages. That tells us he's a moron and you let him know mommy is a lush.
The Spanish Inquisition

United States

#31 Aug 8, 2012
Morse Code wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about sending messages. That tells us he's a moron and you let him know mommy is a lush.
your two kids wouldn't know where you are,
or what you are. nor would they care to know
Lincoln Hayes

United States

#32 Aug 8, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>got a link and why do you?? hide
yes, why don't you know which ones your mother?

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#33 Aug 8, 2012
Lincoln Hayes wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, why don't you know which ones your mother?
keep reachin shorty

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

#34 Aug 8, 2012
Morse Code wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about sending messages. That tells us he's a moron and you let him know mommy is a lush.
DERP! My "kids" are 27, 24, and 23.
Now what?
Chink in the chain

United States

#35 Aug 8, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>keep reachin shorty
quit crying fat boy, theyre your answers
Morse Code

United States

#36 Aug 8, 2012
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
DERP! My "kids" are 27, 24, and 23.
Now what?
Moron does not age discriminate. Who pours beer down the sink? Was he hankering for a cosmopolitan? Flamer.

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#37 Aug 8, 2012
Chink in the chain wrote:
<quoted text>..., theyre your answers
in English pls.
Incognito

United States

#38 Aug 8, 2012
Chink in the chain wrote:
<quoted text>
quit crying fat boy, theyre your answers
Hi Beckie!

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

#40 Aug 8, 2012
The fish are all tucked in and I'm off to bed. Got a big day tomorrow, how will the trolls live without me, lol.
Night topix!
Sam

Delaware, OH

#42 Aug 8, 2012
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
The fish are all tucked in and I'm off to bed. Got a big day tomorrow, how will the trolls live without me, lol.
Night topix!
They'll just "impersonate" you like they do me all day (and night) long.

It's been nice being you for a while, but do you think you could be Dragoon for a while, while he's being Opis? I'm kinda tired of the double shifts.

Thanks in advance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min It aint necessari... 122,124
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Wolftracks 22,506
Happy Halloween 1 hr ms_Sweeter 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 149,527
Sexy Ebola Nurse & More of the Year's Worst Hal... 2 hr wichita-rick 6
'Wasting Time on Internet' Now an Ivy League Class 2 hr wichita-rick 2
Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club............ (Oct '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 7,781
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr -Lea- 7,012
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 7 hr Paisley_Posey 46,048
True or False Game 7 hr Old Sam 610

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE