created by: pollster | Apr 11, 2011

Weird

11,740 votes

Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • No way!!!
  • Not sure!!!

Comments (Page 1,194)

Showing posts 23,861 - 23,880 of28,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
IDK- Obamacare is going to add 11 cents to the price of a pizza!!!
That will destroy the industry!!!!
Yet another tax raise from Democrats.
Recar Xer

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Recar Xer wrote:
<quoted text>
W certainly shares a lot of the blame for the mess we're in. There's plenty of 'fault' to go around. The fact that folks are livid over what BOTH parties are doing just amazes me.
Make that aren't livid, rather.

The fact that I don't bother to proof read my own posts just amazes me.

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Recar Xer wrote:
<quoted text>Make that aren't livid, rather.

The fact that I don't bother to proof read my own posts just amazes me.
People from both parties are pissed off, and many would love to see a third party actually make a viable run at the White House, but it's not going to happen with this election so they vote for who they percieve as the lesser of two evils.
Recar Xer

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
People from both parties are pissed off, and many would love to see a third party actually make a viable run at the White House, but it's not going to happen with this election so they vote for who they percieve as the lesser of two evils.
I will likely vote for Johnson. Third parties won't be viable until we start voting for them. Gotta start somewhere. And, frankly, picking between Obama and Romney is a bit like choosing between Kang and Kodos.

“Topixtown”

Since: Jun 09

Why yes, I DO have a blog!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

The "lesser of two evils"!?

That's just bi-partisan genius!

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Recar Xer wrote:
<quoted text>I will likely vote for Johnson. Third parties won't be viable until we start voting for them. Gotta start somewhere. And, frankly, picking between Obama and Romney is a bit like choosing between Kang and Kodos.
For a third party candidate to really have a shot the current electoral collage system would need to be tweaked or even removed in favor of a popular vote system.

“Topixtown”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
For a third party candidate to really have a shot the current electoral collage system would need to be tweaked or even removed in favor of a popular vote system.
LOL! Tired of Romney/Ryan already, eh!? Well, you people did say "ANYBODY"!

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Tired of Romney/Ryan already, eh!? Well, you people did say "ANYBODY"!
Nope, still supporting Romney and Ryan because Obama has to go.

“Topixtown”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Popular vote would have been interesting. Popular vote would have meant an Al Gore presidency. No war in Iraq. 4,000 of our troops still alive and some 100,000 Iraqis still alive. No Bush tax cuts for the wealthy! The war in Afghanistan NOT funded by money borrowed from the Chinese.

And you know what, reichtards? No Barack Obama! Without Bush effing everything up, the GOP would have taken over on downs as per usual- taken their turn, like we usually do in politics.

You brought it on yourselves....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody has said that healthcare doesn't need reform, we just don't need Obamacare. Obamacare is based on what Romney did in MA, but that was done using money from a budget surplus and money from the fed. Obamacare has neither, so the money to get it rolling must come from the taxpayers.
Here's a novel idea....stop....take a breath....then, read the post i was replying to......there now......

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, healtcare was working so well.....why change it? Occasionally, you should stand back and just read your own crap.....
(step back and see healtcare ain't been spelt right? lol, just pokin fun :)
I agree that the way we do healthcare needs changed, but Obama's "plan" is rife with mistakes that are going to be disasterous to our economy and healthcare. I am in favor of taking aggressive, but measured and intelligent steps to transform the healthcare system to be more streamlined, affordable and high quality. The Obama plan does little to none of that. So, I like the idea, but not the execution. Now, I am standing back and looking at my crap. Yup, looks ok I guess. Now I am waiting on baited breath for judgement and derision...

“Topixtown”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>(step back and see healtcare ain't been spelt right? lol, just pokin fun :)
I agree that the way we do healthcare needs changed, but Obama's "plan" is rife with mistakes that are going to be disasterous to our economy and healthcare. I am in favor of taking aggressive, but measured and intelligent steps to transform the healthcare system to be more streamlined, affordable and high quality. The Obama plan does little to none of that. So, I like the idea, but not the execution. Now, I am standing back and looking at my crap. Yup, looks ok I guess. Now I am waiting on baited breath for judgement and derision...
Or you could just flush.

Wash your hands!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>(step back and see healtcare ain't been spelt right? lol, just pokin fun :)
Explain to me, why the republicans are so afraid to wait and see Obamacare play out? Why all the screaming about, its gonna do this and its gonna do that? Did you actually approve of healthcare as currently in operation, with the taxpayers footing so much of the overall bills? Also, please advise on hwo the POTUS would have created a more streamlined version? With all that, across the aisle cooperation?
Hoosier Hillbilly

Georgetown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

The largest problem with health care is those that
give it gouge the government every chance they get!
Simple tests expensive, some test given that shouldn't be, adding additional charges they don't even do, etc.
Government is 'known' in everything they do to not
monitor or follow up on anything they do.
Medicare
Medicaid
Welfare
*=* Fact is 'they' can't do any-thing right!*=*
LOL What little they do-do LOL
That's right-they're all full of do-do!
Recar Xer

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Explain to me, why the republicans are so afraid to wait and see Obamacare play out? Why all the screaming about, its gonna do this and its gonna do that? Did you actually approve of healthcare as currently in operation, with the taxpayers footing so much of the overall bills? Also, please advise on hwo the POTUS would have created a more streamlined version? With all that, across the aisle cooperation?
Politics. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad, as long as they can make hay with it.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
And you know what, reichtards? No Barack Obama! Without Bush effing everything up, the GOP would have taken over on downs as per usual- taken their turn, like we usually do in politics.
You brought it on yourselves....
I was under the impression that the electoral college was set up by the founding fathers--who were neither Republicans or Democrats.(Whigs and Federalists, I believe) and no changes were recently made to the election process, so your remarks "you brought it on yourselves" and "the GOP would have taken over on downs as per usual" could use a bit of clarification......

“Topixtown”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Explain to me, why the republicans are so afraid to wait and see Obamacare play out? Why all the screaming about, its gonna do this and its gonna do that? Did you actually approve of healthcare as currently in operation, with the taxpayers footing so much of the overall bills? Also, please advise on hwo the POTUS would have created a more streamlined version? With all that, across the aisle cooperation?
I like how they say: "SOMETHING needs to be done...just NOT this...and not right now..."

And then they *choose* the guy whose health plan the ACA was modeled after and listen with straight faces while he disavows that and vows to kill ACA on his first day...

Well, now- what would he replace it with? Evidently not one of HIS plans...

“Topixtown”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text> I was under the impression that the electoral college was set up by the founding fathers--who were neither Republicans or Democrats.(Whigs and Federalists, I believe) and no changes were recently made to the election process, so your remarks "you brought it on yourselves" and "the GOP would have taken over on downs as per usual" could use a bit of clarification......
Well,*lady* maybe you could read my post again?

Sheesh- you and your *brother* and your willful ignorance haven't been amusing in years. You are seriously stupid.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Georgetown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote: could use a bit of clarification

government is out of that
it's pass it and then figure it out
~~~~~~~~~~or
sneak it thru while no-one is watching

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a novel idea....stop....take a breath....then, read the post i was replying to......there now......
"Obama. Democrat, the party of transvestites, same-sex marriage, tax + borrow and spend, removing work requirements for welfare illegally, not enforcing immigration laws, radical change to healthcare... Just sayin'"

This one, yeah I read it and your reply to it. If you disagree with my post then explain why instead of trying to be clever. You're not that good at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,861 - 23,880 of28,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••