Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Created by pollster on Apr 11, 2011

11,743 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

No way!!!

Not sure!!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#26517 Aug 15, 2012
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>(step back and see healtcare ain't been spelt right? lol, just pokin fun :)
I agree that the way we do healthcare needs changed, but Obama's "plan" is rife with mistakes that are going to be disasterous to our economy and healthcare. I am in favor of taking aggressive, but measured and intelligent steps to transform the healthcare system to be more streamlined, affordable and high quality. The Obama plan does little to none of that. So, I like the idea, but not the execution. Now, I am standing back and looking at my crap. Yup, looks ok I guess. Now I am waiting on baited breath for judgement and derision...
Or you could just flush.

Wash your hands!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#26518 Aug 15, 2012
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>(step back and see healtcare ain't been spelt right? lol, just pokin fun :)
I agree that the way we do healthcare needs changed, but Obama's "plan" is rife with mistakes that are going to be disasterous to our economy and healthcare. I am in favor of taking aggressive, but measured and intelligent steps to transform the healthcare system to be more streamlined, affordable and high quality. The Obama plan does little to none of that. So, I like the idea, but not the execution. Now, I am standing back and looking at my crap. Yup, looks ok I guess. Now I am waiting on baited breath for judgement and derision...
Explain to me, why the republicans are so afraid to wait and see Obamacare play out? Why all the screaming about, its gonna do this and its gonna do that? Did you actually approve of healthcare as currently in operation, with the taxpayers footing so much of the overall bills? Also, please advise on hwo the POTUS would have created a more streamlined version? With all that, across the aisle cooperation?
Hoosier Hillbilly

Marengo, IN

#26519 Aug 15, 2012
The largest problem with health care is those that
give it gouge the government every chance they get!
Simple tests expensive, some test given that shouldn't be, adding additional charges they don't even do, etc.
Government is 'known' in everything they do to not
monitor or follow up on anything they do.
Medicare
Medicaid
Welfare
*=* Fact is 'they' can't do any-thing right!*=*
LOL What little they do-do LOL
That's right-they're all full of do-do!
Recar Xer

Lithia Springs, GA

#26520 Aug 15, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Explain to me, why the republicans are so afraid to wait and see Obamacare play out? Why all the screaming about, its gonna do this and its gonna do that? Did you actually approve of healthcare as currently in operation, with the taxpayers footing so much of the overall bills? Also, please advise on hwo the POTUS would have created a more streamlined version? With all that, across the aisle cooperation?
Politics. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad, as long as they can make hay with it.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#26521 Aug 15, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
And you know what, reichtards? No Barack Obama! Without Bush effing everything up, the GOP would have taken over on downs as per usual- taken their turn, like we usually do in politics.
You brought it on yourselves....
I was under the impression that the electoral college was set up by the founding fathers--who were neither Republicans or Democrats.(Whigs and Federalists, I believe) and no changes were recently made to the election process, so your remarks "you brought it on yourselves" and "the GOP would have taken over on downs as per usual" could use a bit of clarification......

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#26522 Aug 15, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Explain to me, why the republicans are so afraid to wait and see Obamacare play out? Why all the screaming about, its gonna do this and its gonna do that? Did you actually approve of healthcare as currently in operation, with the taxpayers footing so much of the overall bills? Also, please advise on hwo the POTUS would have created a more streamlined version? With all that, across the aisle cooperation?
I like how they say: "SOMETHING needs to be done...just NOT this...and not right now..."

And then they *choose* the guy whose health plan the ACA was modeled after and listen with straight faces while he disavows that and vows to kill ACA on his first day...

Well, now- what would he replace it with? Evidently not one of HIS plans...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#26523 Aug 15, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text> I was under the impression that the electoral college was set up by the founding fathers--who were neither Republicans or Democrats.(Whigs and Federalists, I believe) and no changes were recently made to the election process, so your remarks "you brought it on yourselves" and "the GOP would have taken over on downs as per usual" could use a bit of clarification......
Well,*lady* maybe you could read my post again?

Sheesh- you and your *brother* and your willful ignorance haven't been amusing in years. You are seriously stupid.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Marengo, IN

#26524 Aug 15, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote: could use a bit of clarification

government is out of that
it's pass it and then figure it out
~~~~~~~~~~or
sneak it thru while no-one is watching

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#26526 Aug 15, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a novel idea....stop....take a breath....then, read the post i was replying to......there now......
"Obama. Democrat, the party of transvestites, same-sex marriage, tax + borrow and spend, removing work requirements for welfare illegally, not enforcing immigration laws, radical change to healthcare... Just sayin'"

This one, yeah I read it and your reply to it. If you disagree with my post then explain why instead of trying to be clever. You're not that good at it.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#26527 Aug 15, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Well,*lady* maybe you could read my post again?
Sheesh- you and your *brother* and your willful ignorance haven't been amusing in years. You are seriously stupid.
I see nothing has changed. You can't explain your post--another attempt to just throw inflammatory statements around without any facts to back them up.
Xer Recar

Lithia Springs, GA

#26528 Aug 15, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I see nothing has changed. You can't explain your post--another attempt to just throw inflammatory statements around without any facts to back them up.
FWIW, I understood his post but didn't follow your reply to it.

If we had a popular vote, Gore would have won in 2000. That would have made it very likely that we'd vote a Republican into office in 2008 as we tend to see saw between the parties. In other words, NObama.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26529 Aug 15, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
Popular vote would have been interesting. Popular vote would have meant an Al Gore presidency. No war in Iraq. 4,000 of our troops still alive and some 100,000 Iraqis still alive. No Bush tax cuts for the wealthy! The war in Afghanistan NOT funded by money borrowed from the Chinese.
And you know what, reichtards? No Barack Obama! Without Bush effing everything up, the GOP would have taken over on downs as per usual- taken their turn, like we usually do in politics.
You brought it on yourselves....
Why are you bothered that Bush borrowed from The Chinese yet the 6 trillion dollars Obama has spent and borrowed from China don't matter to you?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26530 Aug 15, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I like how they say: "SOMETHING needs to be done...just NOT this...and not right now..."
And then they *choose* the guy whose health plan the ACA was modeled after and listen with straight faces while he disavows that and vows to kill ACA on his first day...
Well, now- what would he replace it with? Evidently not one of HIS plans...
Yet Obama is claiming Mitt will destroy medicare while at the same time he is robbing 700 billion from medicare for Obama care?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#26532 Aug 15, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Well,*lady* maybe you could read my post again?
Sheesh- you and your *brother* and your willful ignorance haven't been amusing in years. You are seriously stupid.
Wow, name calling. How "Liberal" of you.......
RNC

United States

#26533 Aug 15, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you bothered that Bush borrowed from The Chinese yet the 6 trillion dollars Obama has spent and borrowed from China don't matter to you?
What bothers us is a man clearly in his 60's handing out fake coffee to all the ladies on a thread where he also hands out fake kisses and compliments. They let you register and vote?!? That's magical.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#26534 Aug 15, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>
FWIW, I understood his post but didn't follow your reply to it.
If we had a popular vote, Gore would have won in 2000. That would have made it very likely that we'd vote a Republican into office in 2008 as we tend to see saw between the parties. In other words, NObama.
I totally agree that if the election was determined by popular vote, we would have had a President Gore, but the republicans didn't change that, it's ALWAYS been the electoral college, so his comments about the republicans getting what they asked for made no sense.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#26535 Aug 15, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
You have to walk these retards through these threads! And even with that, they are always saying:
"Show me where I said that..."
"Oh- so you're saying..."
"So I like to go show-shopping with women..."
Sheesh...
People have talked about going show shopping? Thats a weird thing to talk about...Gotta link that people discussing it?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#26536 Aug 15, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you bothered that Bush borrowed from The Chinese yet the 6 trillion dollars Obama has spent and borrowed from China don't matter to you?
Because Obama is a Democrat.
RNC

United States

#26537 Aug 15, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>
FWIW, I understood his post but didn't follow your reply to it.
If we had a popular vote, Gore would have won in 2000. That would have made it very likely that we'd vote a Republican into office in 2008 as we tend to see saw between the parties. In other words, NObama.
She knew what he meant. You'd have to be a dumb hillbilly and also married to one NOT to. Oh my, wait...I forgot....

She's from Florida... <eg>. Billy said he's been there all his life. If he didn't move away, she did.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#26538 Aug 15, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>
FWIW, I understood his post but didn't follow your reply to it.
If we had a popular vote, Gore would have won in 2000. That would have made it very likely that we'd vote a Republican into office in 2008 as we tend to see saw between the parties. In other words, NObama.
That was the jist of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 5 min Rider on the Storm 1,732
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Mega Monster 7,582
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Subduction Zone 132,666
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 10 min Scholar 1,081
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 152,495
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 23 min wichita-rick 315
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 32 min Sarah 25,711
Is it possible to....... 1 hr Dr Wu 576
More from around the web