created by: pollster | Apr 11, 2011

Weird

11,740 votes

Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • No way!!!
  • Not sure!!!

Comments (Page 1,163)

Showing posts 23,241 - 23,260 of28,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ol pa

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25821
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>I would surmise, the context of what we mean, when speaking of outsourcing, is in the vein of american jobs, being sent overseas to cheaper labor......
Wanna talk "outsourcing", you're gonna butt heads against the big guys, GM, EXXON, FORD. They've been doing it since the 30's, contracting to buy parts from mexico, brazil, and such.
Steve Wilkos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25822
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, besides the American people has he not apologized to? OK, I don't believe that he's apologized to Sweden, nor has he apologized to Mexico, but then he just gave almost a million of the the first step to citizenship. Obama is not only sorry to be American, he is sorry as an American.
As for the Thai plant, I don't care when GM started talking about it, the fact is that the American public deserved more after bailing their collective asses out.
Did YOU apologize to Jerry..... when you were on his show about "Reichtards Who Bone Their Mothers"?.....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25823
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, besides the American people has he not apologized to? OK, I don't believe that he's apologized to Sweden, nor has he apologized to Mexico, but then he just gave almost a million of the the first step to citizenship. Obama is not only sorry to be American, he is sorry as an American.
As for the Thai plant, I don't care when GM started talking about it, the fact is that the American public deserved more after bailing their collective asses out.
I travel overseas occasionally, and you have no idea just how hated we were...due to GW Bush.....but then, Fox never mentions that part, do they?
ol pa

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25824
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass, he's wasted 20 times that on subsidies (bailouts) for the FAILED "Green Energy" agenda of the libs.
Got CLUE? Or do you really want $8 dollar gas and $800 electric bills like the rest of the LOONEY LEfT?
Not only do they want that, they think it is good for the economy!

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25825
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>I travel overseas occasionally, and you have no idea just how hated we were...due to GW Bush.....but then, Fox never mentions that part, do they?
To be honest I really don't give a flying fcuk about what the rest of the world thinks. I care about what is happening here.
jackson

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25827
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>I have never felt politically aligned, with the left....my problems are with the republican party being co-opted by the extreme right of the party.....don't care for extremeism, from either side.....
I am very much a moderate conservative. We do need to move toward the center - BOTH PARTIES. But this president is too radical to the left, and his vision for our country, frankly, scares me. If he gets re-elected, he will continue to circumvent congress and do what he wants. He won't have to worry about getting re-elected and won't cater at all to the middle ground.

“Play it again, Sam.”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25828
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder where you got the idea to use Sreve Wilkos as moniker? Oh snap, I remember now.
It was Sunday July 1 when I made you cry, again.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TFH138H...
<quoted text>
What is, I'm ROTFLMAO@U
Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at you.

Umm. Yah.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25829
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very much a moderate conservative. We do need to move toward the center - BOTH PARTIES. But this president is too radical to the left, and his vision for our country, frankly, scares me. If he gets re-elected, he will continue to circumvent congress and do what he wants. He won't have to worry about getting re-elected and won't cater at all to the middle ground.
Can you tell me, just what program he has promoted, that you find radically left leaning?
jackson

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25830
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>I don't represent the left, but am disappointed that the culture of the radical right, has overtaken the agenda of the republican party....therefore, would never consider their candidate, until they move toward the center..........
How can you, then, support Obama? He is so extreme to the left he makes the extreme right look like they're in the middle!!
I much prefer, even, the radical right to the radical left that he represents. However, you are wrong about the republican party -- the tea partiers are conservative, yes, but definitely not as extreme as our president is to the left.
jackson

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25831
Jul 12, 2012
 
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell me, just what program he has promoted, that you find radically left leaning?
Obamacare for one. Government run health care (that's what he wants - he doesn't have it, yet). Redistribution of wealth, take from the rich, give to the poor. He wants the government to have access to our bank accounts so it can spy on our spending habits, salaries, etc. These are items I have actually heard him say during his many interviews over these past 4 years. Of course, the way he says them is always to better the U.S. If you listen to him, socialism is the underlying thread to all he wants for our country. Always more government and then even more government. Pay attention, watch his interviews with an open mind and you'll see it too.
jackson

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25832
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Definition of socialism:
so·cial·ism&#8194; &#8194;/&#712;so&# 650;&#643;&#601;&# 716;l&#618;z&#601;m/ Show Spelled[soh-shuh-liz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
1. a theory or system of social organization that advocates the vesting of the ownership and control of the means of production and distribution, of capital, land, etc., in the community as a whole.
2. procedure or practice in accordance with this theory.
3.(in Marxist theory) the stage following capitalism in the transition of a society to communism, characterized by the imperfect implementation of collectivist principles.

Very much what Obama is trying to do to our country.

“Play it again, Sam.”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25833
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jackson wrote:
Definition of socialism:
so·cial·ism&#8194; &#8194;/&#712;so&# 650;&#643;&#601;&# 716;l&#618;z&#601;m/ Show Spelled[soh-shuh-liz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
1. a theory or system of social organization that advocates the vesting of the ownership and control of the means of production and distribution, of capital, land, etc., in the community as a whole.
2. procedure or practice in accordance with this theory.
3.(in Marxist theory) the stage following capitalism in the transition of a society to communism, characterized by the imperfect implementation of collectivist principles.
Very much what Obama is trying to do to our country.
You really need to clean stuff up before you cut and paste it.:p
jackson

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25834
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

L_E_Terrell wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to clean stuff up before you cut and paste it.:p
My apologies - but you can still read it, right? Well, maybe you do have some difficulty in comprehension.

“Play it again, Sam.”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25835
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies - but you can still read it, right? Well, maybe you do have some difficulty in comprehension.
Clearly. I'm an idiot. I apologize because I don't have thoughts of my own and need to cut and paste someone elses in order to make a point.

Thank you Obi Wan for showing me how dumb I truly am.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25836
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare for one. Government run health care (that's what he wants - he doesn't have it, yet). Redistribution of wealth, take from the rich, give to the poor. He wants the government to have access to our bank accounts so it can spy on our spending habits, salaries, etc. These are items I have actually heard him say during his many interviews over these past 4 years. Of course, the way he says them is always to better the U.S. If you listen to him, socialism is the underlying thread to all he wants for our country. Always more government and then even more government. Pay attention, watch his interviews with an open mind and you'll see it too.
Don't have a clue, do ya?....Did you know, many decades ago, Richard Nixon made a real effort at universal healthcare? Is he considered left leaning? How about Romney, as it was formatted by his state plan, so is he left leaning?....Your term, redistribution of wealth, does that mean government entitlements? Do you really think, they were began with Obama's presidency? Do you ever consider that the corporate wealthy, by outsourcing so many american jobs, have done more for the redistribution of wealth, than anyone.....Also, you speak of his wanting to spy on people's bank accounts and spending habits, which are actually interests of the far right, not the left at all.....Past that, you have no real evidence of his leaning to the left, just your mindless opinion to socialism, already promoted heavily by what's left of the republican party......
Shawn Hannity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25837
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare for one. Government run health care (that's what he wants - he doesn't have it, yet). Redistribution of wealth, take from the rich, give to the poor. He wants the government to have access to our bank accounts so it can spy on our spending habits, salaries, etc. These are items I have actually heard him say during his many interviews over these past 4 years. Of course, the way he says them is always to better the U.S. If you listen to him, socialism is the underlying thread to all he wants for our country. Always more government and then even more government. Pay attention, watch his interviews with an open mind and you'll see it too.
Ya know, the GOP is just kidding when they say things like that. Those are "talking points" designed to get stupid people excited long enough to vote for anybody the GOP is running. The wealth will continue to be redistributed to the nation's wealthiest 2% like it always has been, thanks to zealots like you who believe really, really dumb stuff.
lovelyoneincrazy town

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25838
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

home in lincoln county wrote:
<quoted text>well sorry , i didn't know i was preaching , i thought i was just responding to your post , not judging just responding , i did answer your questions , i am sorry if you don;t like the answers , which are taught in any business class in most high schools . and they all do this stuff right or wrong , name me one 500 company that dosen't .

again i am sorry for preaching and that you don't like my answers .

yet you never respond to how unions , taxes, regulation, and red tape , politicans have outsourced more jobs than bain or mitt have ever done .

as far as my one vote , to tell you the truth i am not a big mitt fan and may just set this one out , i still haven't decided if he's worthy of my one vote , but neither is obama .
you can't just sit out. I think mitt is being dogged for being a business man working to bring profit to an outsourcing company. If he is a good. Business man and the goal to make profit as president was to bring work home I think he would do just that. The goals are two different things.
lovelyoneincrazy town

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25839
Jul 12, 2012
 
home in lincoln county wrote:
<quoted text>i agree and was only responding to his post . thanks
great point!
crazyoneinalonel ytown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25840
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

lovelyoneincrazytown wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't just sit out. I think mitt is being dogged for being a business man working to bring profit to an outsourcing company. If he is a good. Business man and the goal to make profit as president was to bring work home I think he would do just that. The goals are two different things.
And if Hitler had, instead of murdering people, opted to make life better for Europeans that would have been a different goal entirely. But, of course, he was very good at what he did and one has to admire him for that if, indeed, one is an idiot.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25841
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very much a moderate conservative. We do need to move toward the center - BOTH PARTIES. But this president is too radical to the left, and his vision for our country, frankly, scares me. If he gets re-elected, he will continue to circumvent congress and do what he wants. He won't have to worry about getting re-elected and won't cater at all to the middle ground.
GFY, Sam--no one else will in the term's strictest definition.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,241 - 23,260 of28,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

258 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Dream Crystal 131,666
last word - first (Jun '12) 7 min Fruit of the Loom 6,660
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 7 min _high-anxiety_ 4,474
If you HAD to marry someone on TOPIX, who would... 8 min reebie 104
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 9 min _high-anxiety_ 7,801
Do you floss? 10 min Petal Power 2
Things that drive you crazy (Jan '10) 10 min honeymylove 4,051
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 17 min honeymylove 11,651
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 50 min not opis 2,259
clark county nevada rancher facing tyranny from... 1 hr business analyst 272
•••
•••
•••
•••