created by: pollster | Apr 11, 2011

Weird

11,740 votes

Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • No way!!!
  • Not sure!!!
Comments
22,981 - 23,000 of 28,665 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2013

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Bain invested in a medical waste company, isn't that what investment companies do?
One that profits off of abortion. But, hey, wants wrong with a guy being against abortion AND profiting off of it at the same time? Well, it may seem a bit like Larry Craig and gay rights...but, I digress. The point is that maybe abortion isn't going to be one of those things Mitt takes care of on his first day.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Lexington Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>One that profits off of abortion. But, hey, wants wrong with a guy being against abortion AND profiting off of it at the same time?
Kind of like liberal-communists such as Michael Moore being against capitalism yet stil profiting from it.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

If anybody's un-imaginative sock believes that profiting from abortions (while being religiously and politically against them) is the same as making movies, then they are dumber than a box of sams.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
If anybody's un-imaginative sock believes that profiting from abortions (while being religiously and politically against them) is the same as making movies, then they are dumber than a box of sams.
I fail to see it as news, disposing of fetus's is just one aspect of what they do. If they performed abortions, that would be news. Do you support nuclear power?

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Got it, down low: talk the talk of pro-life but, hey, there's gold in them thar dead babies so, take the money (well, support the already rich guy who has the money) and then, suddenly ask about nuclear energy as if that were *news* instead.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
Got it, down low: talk the talk of pro-life but, hey, there's gold in them thar dead babies so, take the money (well, support the already rich guy who has the money) and then, suddenly ask about nuclear energy as if that were *news* instead.
The reason behind the nuclear energy question is simple. Millions of people in this country oppose nuclear power yet still buy lightbulbs from GE. Buying a GE washing machine is the same as investing in the company, does that make you suddenly pro-nuke? Somewhere in your home or automobile are products produced by BASF. In buying these products you are supporting BASF as a company, a company that profited from slave labor during WW2 and produced the gas used to exterminate the jews. So by driving your car are you now pro-slavery and an anti-semite?

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason behind the nuclear energy question is simple. Millions of people in this country oppose nuclear power yet still buy lightbulbs from GE. Buying a GE washing machine is the same as investing in the company, does that make you suddenly pro-nuke? Somewhere in your home or automobile are products produced by BASF. In buying these products you are supporting BASF as a company, a company that profited from slave labor during WW2 and produced the gas used to exterminate the jews. So by driving your car are you now pro-slavery and an anti-semite?
I think you're worse than that Billy R when it comes to projecting, deflecting and cherry-picking. Well, maybe it's a tie....

Anyway, who said I was against nuclear power?

Well, OK, evidently YOU did but, that's not the same as me saying it. So, if the money's right, abortion is a good thing then? Is that what you're trying not to say?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're worse than that Billy R when it comes to projecting, deflecting and cherry-picking. Well, maybe it's a tie....
Anyway, who said I was against nuclear power?
Well, OK, evidently YOU did but, that's not the same as me saying it. So, if the money's right, abortion is a good thing then? Is that what you're trying not to say?
Still obsessed with me?....BTW, I noticed that you deflected the question on nuclear power. Whats wrong, can't answer a simple question?

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Anyway, who said I was against nuclear power?

No, I'm saying that investing in a company who has one small product that is tied in a third party manner to a practice that you find distasteful is not the same as supporting that practice. That would be like boycotting Walmart because some of their customers are not going to vote for Obama.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

It's like saying Beetlejuice three times!

Worse though....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
It's like saying Beetlejuice three times!
Worse though....
Well dummy, if ya don't want to talk to me, then quit talking about me. Even an idiot like you should be able to understand that.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
It is the same thing in that Moore profits from that in which he claims to detest. Of course, considering that you're going to vote for the Oblunder a second time, it would stand that you can't see how that is similar to what you are accussing Romney of.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the same thing in that Moore profits from that in which he claims to detest. Of course, considering that you're going to vote for the Oblunder a second time, it would stand that you can't see how that is similar to what you are accussing Romney of.
Moore detests making films???????

How do you figure that?

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

OK. Abortion is a good thing for a republican IF you make money off of it. Got it.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm saying that investing in a company who has one small product that is tied in a third party manner to a practice that you find distasteful is not the same as supporting that practice. That would be like boycotting Walmart because some of their customers are not going to vote for Obama.
My bad, forgot it was Ferrerman that I was dealing with.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure that?
Capitalism, you daffy doofus.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Martin Scorcese must be a gangster!!!

Check and m-effin mate, reichtards!
The Real DILF

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Well dummy, if ya don't want to talk to me, then quit talking about me. Even an idiot like you should be able to understand that.
I'll bet you're real cute when you get mad. Don't let the big mean ole Ferrerman upset you buddy.

Need a hug?
Peter McDowell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

The Real DILF wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you're real cute when you get mad. Don't let the big mean ole Ferrerman upset you buddy.
Need a hug?
XOXO :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••