created by: pollster | Apr 11, 2011

Weird

11,740 votes

Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • No way!!!
  • Not sure!!!

Comments (Page 1,150)

Showing posts 22,981 - 23,000 of28,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25544
Jul 4, 2012
 
Stericycle collects and disposes of a gazillion (or so) tons of medical waste from all over the country. Hospitals don't separate out gloves, needles, legs, arms, or aborted fetuses. Much ado about nothing..

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25545
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

home in lincoln county wrote:
<quoted text> so , according to you lib.'s aborted babies are nothing more than useless medical waste , so some one has to provide a service to dispose of the waste . whats the problem if mit. or lets say bill clinton , they both would be providing a service to dispose of aborted waste .after all it's only business reguard less of which one provides the service , so either can make money in their waste disposal business .
I'm not a liberal.

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25546
Jul 4, 2012
 
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a liberal.
could have fooled me , damned i am sorry my mistake !

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25547
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

home in lincoln county wrote:
<quoted text> could have fooled me , damned i am sorry my mistake !
I'm a socialist.
Sam

Newcomerstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25548
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a socialist.
Have you been introduced to Fairyman? I don't think he likes girls though...

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25549
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I wouldn't vote for President Obama for the next four seconds.

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25550
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a socialist.
well we all knew that , and ya know what there's not much diff. between a lib., socialist ,progressive ,or a communist . only the names are changed to try to make it sound more appealing to the uninformed and easy led !

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25551
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

home in lincoln county wrote:
<quoted text> well we all knew that , and ya know what there's not much diff. between a lib., socialist ,progressive ,or a communist . only the names are changed to try to make it sound more appealing to the uninformed and easy led !
You mean you don't understand the difference between a Social Democracy and a Communist state?

Because there is a HUGE difference.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25552
Jul 5, 2012
 
I think I figured out the Democrats' problem (one of them, anyway).

They like to tell us how our country should be like European countries, with nationalized-this, andn socialized-that.

But they conveniently ignore the fact a 'country' in Europe is analogous to a 'state' in this country (q.v.'European Union').

They, likely never having read the Constitution (to find out what's in it), have failed to grasp the concept of "a federation of states". They think the 'country' of D.C. should occupy the 50 (or 57 by Obama's reckoning)'countries'.

It is curious how the federal government gets it's hackles up when the states attempt to enforce what is deemed federal law, but has no qualms about making laws that should be left to the states to address.

The federal government needs to pay more attention to its responsibility -- that of national security and international policy -- and leave states' rights to the states.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25553
Jul 5, 2012
 
And by the way, Obama is now working on a National Vacation Policy, yet more federal intervention into the perview and rights of the States.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25554
Jul 5, 2012
 
Uhm,'purview'(oh, for an edit button!)

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25555
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just google Stericycle.
So, Bain invested in a medical waste company, isn't that what investment companies do?

“Topixtown”

Since: Jun 09

Why yes, I DO have a blog!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25556
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Bain invested in a medical waste company, isn't that what investment companies do?
One that profits off of abortion. But, hey, wants wrong with a guy being against abortion AND profiting off of it at the same time? Well, it may seem a bit like Larry Craig and gay rights...but, I digress. The point is that maybe abortion isn't going to be one of those things Mitt takes care of on his first day.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

www.pricedrighttablets.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25557
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>One that profits off of abortion. But, hey, wants wrong with a guy being against abortion AND profiting off of it at the same time?
Kind of like liberal-communists such as Michael Moore being against capitalism yet stil profiting from it.

“Topixtown”

Since: Jun 09

Why yes, I DO have a blog!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25558
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If anybody's un-imaginative sock believes that profiting from abortions (while being religiously and politically against them) is the same as making movies, then they are dumber than a box of sams.

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25559
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ferrerman wrote:
If anybody's un-imaginative sock believes that profiting from abortions (while being religiously and politically against them) is the same as making movies, then they are dumber than a box of sams.
I fail to see it as news, disposing of fetus's is just one aspect of what they do. If they performed abortions, that would be news. Do you support nuclear power?

“Topixtown”

Since: Jun 09

Why yes, I DO have a blog!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25560
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Got it, down low: talk the talk of pro-life but, hey, there's gold in them thar dead babies so, take the money (well, support the already rich guy who has the money) and then, suddenly ask about nuclear energy as if that were *news* instead.

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25561
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ferrerman wrote:
Got it, down low: talk the talk of pro-life but, hey, there's gold in them thar dead babies so, take the money (well, support the already rich guy who has the money) and then, suddenly ask about nuclear energy as if that were *news* instead.
The reason behind the nuclear energy question is simple. Millions of people in this country oppose nuclear power yet still buy lightbulbs from GE. Buying a GE washing machine is the same as investing in the company, does that make you suddenly pro-nuke? Somewhere in your home or automobile are products produced by BASF. In buying these products you are supporting BASF as a company, a company that profited from slave labor during WW2 and produced the gas used to exterminate the jews. So by driving your car are you now pro-slavery and an anti-semite?

“Topixtown”

Since: Jun 09

Why yes, I DO have a blog!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25562
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason behind the nuclear energy question is simple. Millions of people in this country oppose nuclear power yet still buy lightbulbs from GE. Buying a GE washing machine is the same as investing in the company, does that make you suddenly pro-nuke? Somewhere in your home or automobile are products produced by BASF. In buying these products you are supporting BASF as a company, a company that profited from slave labor during WW2 and produced the gas used to exterminate the jews. So by driving your car are you now pro-slavery and an anti-semite?
I think you're worse than that Billy R when it comes to projecting, deflecting and cherry-picking. Well, maybe it's a tie....

Anyway, who said I was against nuclear power?

Well, OK, evidently YOU did but, that's not the same as me saying it. So, if the money's right, abortion is a good thing then? Is that what you're trying not to say?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25563
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're worse than that Billy R when it comes to projecting, deflecting and cherry-picking. Well, maybe it's a tie....
Anyway, who said I was against nuclear power?
Well, OK, evidently YOU did but, that's not the same as me saying it. So, if the money's right, abortion is a good thing then? Is that what you're trying not to say?
Still obsessed with me?....BTW, I noticed that you deflected the question on nuclear power. Whats wrong, can't answer a simple question?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,981 - 23,000 of28,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••