Lion Attempts To Gnaw On Unsuspecting Baby's Head

May 3, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: kotaku.com

Hey baby. Hey, baby! Look behind you. Yes, behind you. Yes, that's a lion. Yes, she wants to eat you.

Comments
1 - 20 of 54 Comments Last updated May 6, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Gardnerville, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 3, 2012
 
Why on earth would they put that child on the floor? If he/she had turned around it could have scared her to death!!!
Retreat

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 3, 2012
 
The lion OBVIOUSLY can't smell the babys diaper....

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 3, 2012
 
looks like a zebra to me

Level 1

Since: May 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ever since Disney put out that brain-dead Lion King movie brain-dead people think lions are so damn cute.
Get a clue, morons. A lion will kill you and eat you,given half a chance. They will even start to eat you before you are completely dead.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 3, 2012
 
big deal , a funny vid , that is all . the lion glass cage must be safe , or the public will never be there...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 3, 2012
 
Blondy1 wrote:
Why on earth would they put that child on the floor? If he/she had turned around it could have scared her to death!!!
The baby did see the lion. She seemed bored by it.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

velogeezer wrote:
Ever since Disney put out that brain-dead Lion King movie brain-dead people think lions are so damn cute.
Get a clue, morons. A lion will kill you and eat you,given half a chance. They will even start to eat you before you are completely dead.
In order to understand this concept, you have to read between the lions.

Level 1

Since: May 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just think what effect these transparent cages are having on these unfortunate lions. How would you like to have savory morsels that you never get to eat dangled before your eyes all day. These lions are likely to get very frustrated and depressed. They will probably have to have therapy.
The genius who thought this "get close to the lions" idea should be thrown to the lions as the Christians were in ancient Rome. I,for one, would buy a ticket to see that show.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I saw this on the morning news. The baby was dressed in black and white and did look like a zebra

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

I can picture our livestock that has been killed by a mountain lion when I saw it. The cat is going for the disabling bite behind the neck and head, to puncture the brain with the canine teeth and snap it's neck.

And people think that is adorable?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 3, 2012
 
I doubt that , hunger , isn't the issue but the simply seize of what to the cat is a play thing , the cat is in a zoo and I'm positive the cat is very well feed

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Always Wary wrote:
I can picture our livestock that has been killed by a mountain lion when I saw it. The cat is going for the disabling bite behind the neck and head, to puncture the brain with the canine teeth and snap it's neck.
And people think that is adorable?
Well, to be honest I never found babies adorable either. LOL.

“That's a cold shot baby”

Level 2

Since: Feb 10

Yeah that's a drag

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Naw... y'all got it all wrong! See, I'm strictly can fed. Got no killer instinct left in my thousands of year old genes whatsoever!

So come on over here and give me a pettin'. It's OK, I won't bite... or scratch... or dream about havin you for lunch...

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 3, 2012
 
tallyho wrote:
I doubt that , hunger , isn't the issue but the simply seize of what to the cat is a play thing , the cat is in a zoo and I'm positive the cat is very well feed
So I guess the Fish and Game hunter has no idea what he is talking about when he told me about spring and fall killing sprees they go on.
You might say play but the end result is the same, death.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>Well, to be honest I never found babies adorable either. LOL.
Hahaha.

Oh the rum burns coming out of my nose.
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 3, 2012
 
Think the more accurate reference would be gobbling, not gnawing...

“Jody”

Level 7

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

My trust in unbreakable glass has limits. That limit is crossed exactly at the point one of my defenseless cubs becomes a menu selection for a 500 lb predator.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 3, 2012
 
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess the Fish and Game hunter has no idea what he is talking about when he told me about spring and fall killing sprees they go on.
You might say play but the end result is the same, death.
you honestly believe the zoo doesn't feed the lions ...

spring is mating time
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

velogeezer wrote:
Just think what effect these transparent cages are having on these unfortunate lions. How would you like to have savory morsels that you never get to eat dangled before your eyes all day. These lions are likely to get very frustrated and depressed. They will probably have to have therapy.
The genius who thought this "get close to the lions" idea should be thrown to the lions as the Christians were in ancient Rome. I,for one, would buy a ticket to see that show.
I think zoo animals are frustrated and depressed already, with or without plexiglass walls. That is, when the zoo animals aren't compulsively pacing.
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

What is PETA's position on animals eating humans again? I mean, it's hardly vegetarian, let alone vegan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••