Comments
21 - 40 of 51 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2011
Sally

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 1, 2008
 
won't put it pass them

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

EvilJedi wrote:
<quoted text>
...Yeah, my bad...
...It's the alzhiemers...
...At least I think it is...
...Or mebbe it was just a brainfart...
...You can never tell...
no not to worry , that is why you have a dark side , have a good day I am off to the coors lite beltway,

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 1, 2008
 
gearhead wrote:
My wife and I spent a night in a hotel while on vacation the room had three smoke alarms on three different walls, they were all smiles when they rented us the room but we got that not so fuzzy feeling and took the towels and hung them over the alarms, the next morning we were asked not to ever come back. they would not tell me why so I filed a complaint with the city the hotel was in told them about the three alarms. to make a long story short the hotel was shut down about a month later due to so called unsafe conditions. sometimes that good deal isn't so good.
Good for you!!!!

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

AFter we bought "our" motel - we wanted to remodel the rooms. In order to get "stars" (rated by motel directories) they had criteria we needed to meet. One thing was that the bedside tables needed to be free from the wall so that the house keepers could move them out to clean. It used to be that they were attached to the wall for ease of cleaning. Sometimes people would sit or fall on them and knock the "table" askew. They were almost impossible to hang again without major repairs to the wall and wallpaper. It made me angry that we couldn't gat a certain star level if we hung the bedside table on the wall - even if it was new. On a trip to Minnesota, hubby and I stayed at a very fancy hotel. Many stars. We wanted to play cards so pulled out the bedside table to use as a table. I wish I had never done that. There was so much "stuff" behind that table it was disgusting. Take my advice and don't look. Unless you are very hungry and want the M & M's that some kid dropped down there. LOL

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 1, 2008
 
BonJayne wrote:
AFter we bought "our" motel - we wanted to remodel the rooms. In order to get "stars" (rated by motel directories) they had criteria we needed to meet. One thing was that the bedside tables needed to be free from the wall so that the house keepers could move them out to clean. It used to be that they were attached to the wall for ease of cleaning. Sometimes people would sit or fall on them and knock the "table" askew. They were almost impossible to hang again without major repairs to the wall and wallpaper. It made me angry that we couldn't gat a certain star level if we hung the bedside table on the wall - even if it was new. On a trip to Minnesota, hubby and I stayed at a very fancy hotel. Many stars. We wanted to play cards so pulled out the bedside table to use as a table. I wish I had never done that. There was so much "stuff" behind that table it was disgusting. Take my advice and don't look. Unless you are very hungry and want the M & M's that some kid dropped down there. LOL
Ok check it out, you were in the hotel business...this thing of leaving bibles in every room, was that government mandated or just some kind of tradition? And do they still do it?
Church Slave

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 1, 2008
 
Holiday Inns were built with a secret hallway that runs between rooms so that all bathroom and vanity plumbing and toilets back up to this walkway for easy access and servicing.

As you walk down the hallway you can see the backside of all the mirrors in each room. Some clever hotel staff have scratched tiny holes in the mirror backing which gives them a peephole into every room.

The next time you travel you should bring some bandaids or masking tape to cover any flaw you see in a mirror. Either that or fix your hair and strike a pose for the crowd of internet perverts watching you with one hand.

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 1, 2008
 
cute guys wrote:
<quoted text>Ok check it out, you were in the hotel business...this thing of leaving bibles in every room, was that government mandated or just some kind of tradition? And do they still do it?
The Gideons brought the bibles and changed them every few years. There should be a stamp or list inside the cover saying where they are from. They were very nice people and not in the least pushy. The church is dedicated to Bible distribution. Chances are you have a little Bible that has been given to you at some point.

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 1, 2008
 
Church Slave wrote:
Holiday Inns were built with a secret hallway that runs between rooms so that all bathroom and vanity plumbing and toilets back up to this walkway for easy access and servicing.
As you walk down the hallway you can see the backside of all the mirrors in each room. Some clever hotel staff have scratched tiny holes in the mirror backing which gives them a peephole into every room.
The next time you travel you should bring some bandaids or masking tape to cover any flaw you see in a mirror. Either that or fix your hair and strike a pose for the crowd of internet perverts watching you with one hand.
Good thing I have "met" you b4. Goose! In order to access this hallway you would need to be less than 7-8" thick. Luckily our maintenance man was that slim. He had to do the work in the morning because he wouldn't fit if he ate lunch. LOL Usually the guys would take the mirror off the wall and do the work from there. that is why there are dings in the sliver on the back of the mirror. Once in a blue moon we would have some customer take the mirror off the wall to make sure there were no cameras behind it. i hope they liked the smells coming from the bathroom vents. LOL

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 1, 2008
 
I have often wondered the same about tanning beds?
I know that there have been some caught doing this. I do wonder at times.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 1, 2008
 
cute guys wrote:
Is there a camera behind that mirror on the wall? Or on peering down from the vent? Have you ever wonder?
YES! Yes there is, and we're all on YOU TUBE!:o)

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 1, 2008
 
Church Slave wrote:
Holiday Inns were built with a secret hallway that runs between rooms so that all bathroom and vanity plumbing and toilets back up to this walkway for easy access and servicing.
As you walk down the hallway you can see the backside of all the mirrors in each room. Some clever hotel staff have scratched tiny holes in the mirror backing which gives them a peephole into every room.
The next time you travel you should bring some bandaids or masking tape to cover any flaw you see in a mirror. Either that or fix your hair and strike a pose for the crowd of internet perverts watching you with one hand.
Ah ha, see there, this persons statement validates my hunch, not just my hunch, but the hunch a lot of people have of just being watched by a stranger when in your hotel room...wow, how Norman bates ish..(cyco) or is is psyco? or syco? or sicoe...Vee where are you?
annie

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 1, 2008
 
We are all voyuers,some just more extreme than others.Personally I will be checkin all vents,mirrors,alarms,tv remotes,lamps for bugs,shower heads,etc:)
DUH-JEDI-MIND-TR IX

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Yes yes they video tape everything..

HAve'nt you watch America's Funniest Motels??

That's me in those white stockings... WIth a thong????

I looked like a SUMO WRESTLER ON CRACK..

Oh my..

Duh..
Free at Last

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Apr 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

annie wrote:
We are all voyuers,some just more extreme than others.Personally I will be checkin all vents,mirrors,alarms,tv remotes,lamps for bugs,shower heads,etc:)
Don't forget the video camera hidden inside the toilet bowl with the wires running to the monitor on the manager's desk.

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Apr 1, 2008
 
annie wrote:
We are all voyuers,some just more extreme than others.Personally I will be checkin all vents,mirrors,alarms,tv remotes,lamps for bugs,shower heads,etc:)
Not only that, but check this out:

If you go to some spy web sites the sell all sorts of spying devices, both audible and video. And these devices are indistingushble from normal objects in your home.
They have cameras now that look like pens or wrist watches or pencil sharpners. These can be operated wirelessly and by remote.

Also they now sell GPS tracking beacons you can place on someones car and track where they've been.
Say if you suspect a cheating spouse, or want to see if your teenager is telling you the truth when they want to borrow you car on Friday night so they can attend the mathmatics convention.

Even geeks don't attend mathmatics conventions on Friday nights...
Church Slave

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Apr 2, 2008
 
BonJayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing I have "met" you b4. Goose! In order to access this hallway you would need to be less than 7-8" thick. Luckily our maintenance man was that slim. He had to do the work in the morning because he wouldn't fit if he ate lunch. LOL Usually the guys would take the mirror off the wall and do the work from there. that is why there are dings in the sliver on the back of the mirror. Once in a blue moon we would have some customer take the mirror off the wall to make sure there were no cameras behind it. i hope they liked the smells coming from the bathroom vents. LOL
Some of them have about 4 foot wide hallways to service each room. But there are other places to put a hidden camera.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_print.asp...

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Apr 2, 2008
 
Now days, any of us could end up on You Tube or some Porn video, against our wishes, due to the fact that there's so many ways for people to capture your image in private moments, from cell phone cameras to spy cameras that look like radios...

I had someone try to take a cell phone photo of me once in a vunerable situation, and i was very annoyed.

They can save those images forever, then as soon as you become famous or try to run for office, next thing you know your image is on 60 minutes for all the world to see.
Church Slave

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Apr 2, 2008
 
cute guys wrote:
Now days, any of us could end up on You Tube or some Porn video, against our wishes, due to the fact that there's so many ways for people to capture your image in private moments, from cell phone cameras to spy cameras that look like radios...
I had someone try to take a cell phone photo of me once in a vunerable situation, and i was very annoyed.
They can save those images forever, then as soon as you become famous or try to run for office, next thing you know your image is on 60 minutes for all the world to see.
You may already be a star.

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Apr 2, 2008
 
Church Slave wrote:
<quoted text>
You may already be a star.
I will be a star soon, or a fool, when I get a digital video camera and try to win some You Tube contest.

Since I'm learning the guitar, it'll probablly be something musical, or I may direct some miny play.
Who knows. but when I do get it, I'll be on You Tube a lot. Why not, only one life to live...
Church Slave

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Apr 3, 2008
 
cute guys wrote:
<quoted text>I will be a star soon, or a fool, when I get a digital video camera and try to win some You Tube contest.
Since I'm learning the guitar, it'll probablly be something musical, or I may direct some miny play.
Who knows. but when I do get it, I'll be on You Tube a lot. Why not, only one life to live...
Awesome, don't make us wait. Let me know when your first video is posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••