Captain karl Enterprises

#126 Jul 8, 2012
I fished

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#127 Jul 8, 2012
Lounged on the chaise and sipped my poolside Martini's...glaring at the slim chicks who have studs for boyfriends..WHILE I got beside me...My overweight whale of a man...AND THINKING..bet MY MAN can rub my back better than YOUR man..Wanna bet? Sooo, the Chick takes the bet..I get a FREE back rub..complet with moaning and groaning and..they go back to their side of the pool AND I pay off the Dude pretending to be MY MAN..Ahhhh. doesn't get any better than this..CHICKS!!

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#128 Jul 8, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Lounged on the chaise and sipped my poolside Martini's...glaring at the slim chicks who have studs for boyfriends..WHILE I got beside me...My overweight whale of a man...AND THINKING..bet MY MAN can rub my back better than YOUR man..Wanna bet? Sooo, the Chick takes the bet..I get a FREE back rub..complet with moaning and groaning and..they go back to their side of the pool AND I pay off the Dude pretending to be MY MAN..Ahhhh. doesn't get any better than this..CHICKS!!
Very similar set of circumstances when I was in acapulco except I paid what I thought was a woman

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#129 Jul 8, 2012
JG OP wrote:
<quoted text>Very similar set of circumstances when I was in acapulco except I paid what I thought was a woman
Whoopsie..on You..

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

"bringin the heat"

#130 Jul 13, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Whoopsie..on You..
OK OK TRUE story here one I have told here in the past butcher new so here goes.....Im doing this in BRAILLE so "Others cant see it OK"???? well its all started one steamy hot ( enter Braille ).........>.>..........

and then she..........or.......but..... ..... so .....I ... and.........well....WHAT?..... ....

To be continued ( I must catch my breath !!) LOL

JG OP !!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#131 Jul 13, 2012
Drank, boarded flight, drank, tanned, drank, rode, drank, swam, drank, rode, drank, tanned, swam, drank, ate, drank, boarded flight, drank, landed, drank, went home and slept.

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

"bringin the heat"

#132 Jul 13, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Whoopsie..on You..
well CC I am QUITE experienced but I NEVER let a woman do THAT on me !!! wheres my damn goggles and snorkle????

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#133 Jul 13, 2012
Last week was vacation for hubby...So we argued and by the end of the week we worked on the house some.Widen doorway and redone a wall...Now it's up to me to paint and clean all the mess up through the house....My vacation is when he is gone. Out of my hair.lol

“Common sense isn't common”

Level 2

Since: Aug 08

Morrisville, PA

#134 Jul 13, 2012
We went up to the mountains and had fun riding quads and sitting at the bonfire telling ghost stories with the family. We had our own July 4th firework show and roasted marshmallows for smores ... yum!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#135 Jul 13, 2012
Summer East Coast Fairs is WHERE it's at!!!

“Headbanger”

Level 4

Since: May 12

London, England

#136 Jul 14, 2012
we were in Rhodes (Greece) for a fortnight. sun shining all day every day, 90 degrees dry heat. beaches everywhere - azure seas. big decisions to make - which swimsuit to wear and what flavour ice-cream to have. at home the ice-creams are a dry cone with a small scoop on top - there they were a biscuity cone filled with ice-cream. we lazed on the beach peeple watching whilst covered in sun factor, went swimming too. went on a tiny train tour of Faliraki where we were staying - lmao. loads of tweenties stay in Faliraki partying all night. took a couch tour of the island - loads of little places where the residents live, many tending olive growing or making handicrafts - lace, weaving etc to sell. Rhodes centre has new town and old town - new town obviously modern - loads of shops selling the same things for tourists for the beach, we were told at the end of season all they sell is umbrellas ready for the annual rain! people live in old town right there between loads of market stalls/shops and gorping visitors. i was looking at the old building and realized i was staring at somebody's house as a woman was hanging out her washing. the food is quite similar to italian - spaghetti, mousakka. the bread because of the heat is awful unless toasted. the puddings are honey based. the room we had had tiled floors for coolness and the showers were cold in the morning because the sun hadn't heated the water yet. we had a private balcony and spent a while looking out onto a dusty main road and its passers by. a lot of stray cats around - bought biscuits to crumble up and leave on street corners. i figure they keep the cat populus to prevent rats. then back to the beach - sandy beach at Faliraki and sand-pebble mix at Rhodes town which is more for the fishing vessels. clear, clean sea - wonderful.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#137 Jul 14, 2012
Krisskim..OMG! That sounds beautiful...am glad you had fun also...so did ya see the Ancient ruins as well? Ya know I would have to weigh out a vacation to either Greece or Egypt..I would choose Greece..with it's fables of the Gods, the food and it's scholars..Yepper, I had a pal wayyyy back when..WHO was Greek..her mom always was inviting me for dinner..Loooove the entire culture..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#138 Aug 9, 2012
Am Water Parked out..my skin is still wrinkled..SOMEBODY get the iron out...pleeeease!

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#139 Aug 9, 2012
I had Sex...In the Boathouse...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 4 min Scheduled 3,359
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 6 min Fermented Apples 2,369
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Spirit67_ 20,045
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min dirtclod 116,577
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 9 min Properity Owner 29,296
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Princess Hey 146,967
Experts: Mystery Fireball Was Russian Satellite 12 min Christshariahns 5
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 13 min Christshariahns 8
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 32 min Weird 0ne 2 20
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Crazy Beautiful 5,575