Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Lounged on the chaise and sipped my poolside Martini's...glaring at the slim chicks who have studs for boyfriends..WHILE I got beside me...My overweight whale of a man...AND THINKING..bet MY MAN can rub my back better than YOUR man..Wanna bet? Sooo, the Chick takes the bet..I get a FREE back rub..complet with moaning and groaning and..they go back to their side of the pool AND I pay off the Dude pretending to be MY MAN..Ahhhh. doesn't get any better than this..CHICKS!!

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Lounged on the chaise and sipped my poolside Martini's...glaring at the slim chicks who have studs for boyfriends..WHILE I got beside me...My overweight whale of a man...AND THINKING..bet MY MAN can rub my back better than YOUR man..Wanna bet? Sooo, the Chick takes the bet..I get a FREE back rub..complet with moaning and groaning and..they go back to their side of the pool AND I pay off the Dude pretending to be MY MAN..Ahhhh. doesn't get any better than this..CHICKS!!
Very similar set of circumstances when I was in acapulco except I paid what I thought was a woman

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

JG OP wrote:
<quoted text>Very similar set of circumstances when I was in acapulco except I paid what I thought was a woman
Whoopsie..on You..

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

"bringin the heat"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Whoopsie..on You..
OK OK TRUE story here one I have told here in the past butcher new so here goes.....Im doing this in BRAILLE so "Others cant see it OK"???? well its all started one steamy hot ( enter Braille ).........>.>..........

and then she..........or.......but..... ..... so .....I ... and.........well....WHAT?..... ....

To be continued ( I must catch my breath !!) LOL

JG OP !!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Drank, boarded flight, drank, tanned, drank, rode, drank, swam, drank, rode, drank, tanned, swam, drank, ate, drank, boarded flight, drank, landed, drank, went home and slept.

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

"bringin the heat"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Whoopsie..on You..
well CC I am QUITE experienced but I NEVER let a woman do THAT on me !!! wheres my damn goggles and snorkle????

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Last week was vacation for hubby...So we argued and by the end of the week we worked on the house some.Widen doorway and redone a wall...Now it's up to me to paint and clean all the mess up through the house....My vacation is when he is gone. Out of my hair.lol

“Common sense isn't common”

Level 2

Since: Aug 08

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

We went up to the mountains and had fun riding quads and sitting at the bonfire telling ghost stories with the family. We had our own July 4th firework show and roasted marshmallows for smores ... yum!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Summer East Coast Fairs is WHERE it's at!!!

“Headbanger”

Level 4

Since: May 12

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

we were in Rhodes (Greece) for a fortnight. sun shining all day every day, 90 degrees dry heat. beaches everywhere - azure seas. big decisions to make - which swimsuit to wear and what flavour ice-cream to have. at home the ice-creams are a dry cone with a small scoop on top - there they were a biscuity cone filled with ice-cream. we lazed on the beach peeple watching whilst covered in sun factor, went swimming too. went on a tiny train tour of Faliraki where we were staying - lmao. loads of tweenties stay in Faliraki partying all night. took a couch tour of the island - loads of little places where the residents live, many tending olive growing or making handicrafts - lace, weaving etc to sell. Rhodes centre has new town and old town - new town obviously modern - loads of shops selling the same things for tourists for the beach, we were told at the end of season all they sell is umbrellas ready for the annual rain! people live in old town right there between loads of market stalls/shops and gorping visitors. i was looking at the old building and realized i was staring at somebody's house as a woman was hanging out her washing. the food is quite similar to italian - spaghetti, mousakka. the bread because of the heat is awful unless toasted. the puddings are honey based. the room we had had tiled floors for coolness and the showers were cold in the morning because the sun hadn't heated the water yet. we had a private balcony and spent a while looking out onto a dusty main road and its passers by. a lot of stray cats around - bought biscuits to crumble up and leave on street corners. i figure they keep the cat populus to prevent rats. then back to the beach - sandy beach at Faliraki and sand-pebble mix at Rhodes town which is more for the fishing vessels. clear, clean sea - wonderful.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Krisskim..OMG! That sounds beautiful...am glad you had fun also...so did ya see the Ancient ruins as well? Ya know I would have to weigh out a vacation to either Greece or Egypt..I would choose Greece..with it's fables of the Gods, the food and it's scholars..Yepper, I had a pal wayyyy back when..WHO was Greek..her mom always was inviting me for dinner..Loooove the entire culture..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Am Water Parked out..my skin is still wrinkled..SOMEBODY get the iron out...pleeeease!

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

I had Sex...In the Boathouse...!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••