G I Joe

United States

#123 Jun 29, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Captain (suspect)...so you learned a trade. Good!
My father was also a hypocrite. While he demanded his sons learn a trade, he blocked anyone who came near his daughters whom he suspected would be nothing more than a "goddamned ditch digger."
So who gave ya the black eye, Ken, Skipper or
your father enzo the baker?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#124 Jun 29, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>You needn't be vulgar. Also, I didn't post anything about how I vote.
Otherwise, we absolutely need to help our young people identify their strengths and talents because not everybody gets to be a doctor. But we stopped guiding our children about 25-30 years ago and we're still not doing it because parents today are vapid, selfish, greedy, grubbing, airheads and that is precisely why we're in the trouble we're in today.
But nobody wants to admit it because then we'd have to take some responsibility for being in a cesspool of our own making.
Actually, he has to be vulgar because he is. He thinks it works...

Anyways, yes, not everyone is going to go to college. Maybe half of those that do are just killing 4 years getting wasted and laid while they figure out what to do. And not everyone cares to go to college. The trades have been tough the last twenty years or so because kids are having to compete for low wage jobs, with no future, with illegals. Why learn a trade where no one cares if you're good and willing to get better?
Uncle Sam

United States

#125 Jun 29, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he has to be vulgar because he is. He thinks it works...
Anyways, yes, not everyone is going to go to college. Maybe half of those that do are just killing 4 years getting wasted and laid while they figure out what to do. And not everyone cares to go to college. The trades have been tough the last twenty years or so because kids are having to compete for low wage jobs, with no future,
with illegals. Why learn a trade where no one
cares if you're good and willing to get better?
they could always follow in your hopeless footsteps and rely on handouts, it's kept you alive for the last 10 years

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#126 Jun 30, 2012
Capn Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Vulgar? Oh well.. you can figure that out with a little more reading..
"We" didn't stop guiding our children... some of us continued to raise ours with the responsibility we knew that was ours... and we didn't cave into the BS mentality that little Johnny should get a trophy too because he was on the team.
Life is hard... it's harder if you're stupid says John Wayne.
Also.. didn't say how you voted, but your posts lean left.. otherwise you wouldn't be looking for help from DC to fix this crap. If it walks like a duck... well.. you get it.. hopefully...
It's funny that you think a strong opinion counter to yours is vulgar.. not surprising.. but funny..
Do you have health Ins, Medicaid, Medicare?

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

How ya doin? N.C.

#127 Jun 30, 2012
Before anyone decides to go there.I have worked since I was 16 yrs old I am almost 56 now. I have always had health Ins. Until the last 5yrs. when I cain't afford it where I work now.I am a single woman working making it on my own. No help from anyone.Yet, like many people I am one of the ones falling through the cracks. Could'nt get help if I wanted to.They could care less. Affordable health care ?Hell yes ! Give me some I deserve it. When people that are not even citizens can get Medicaid!People that are to lazy to work get it.I never will forget the time I was standing in a line at the pharmacy. The line had come to a complete halt because 2 people , not sure of their nationality. Were standing at the register , one translateing for the other. Trying to find which Medicaid card to use. Both were young and heathy looking. This after I had worked all day. Everyone in line was pissed. When I finally got to the counter to pay for my meds. The elderly woman that worked there. That said she had to work past retirement age so she could have health coverage, said and I can't get help. I said I know what you mean. NOT RIGHT PEOPLE!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#128 Jun 30, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
Anyways, yes, not everyone is going to go to college. Maybe half of those that do are just killing 4 years getting wasted and laid while they figure out what to do. And not everyone cares to go to college. The trades have been tough the last twenty years or so because kids are having to compete for low wage jobs, with no future, with illegals. Why learn a trade where no one cares if you're good and willing to get better?
Something must be wrong. I agree with you :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#129 Jun 30, 2012
Dixie Diva wrote:
Before anyone decides to go there.I have worked since I was 16 yrs old I am almost 56 now. I have always had health Ins. Until the last 5yrs. when I cain't afford it where I work now.I am a single woman working making it on my own. No help from anyone.Yet, like many people I am one of the ones falling through the cracks. Could'nt get help if I wanted to.They could care less. Affordable health care ?Hell yes ! Give me some I deserve it. When people that are not even citizens can get Medicaid!People that are to lazy to work get it.I never will forget the time I was standing in a line at the pharmacy. The line had come to a complete halt because 2 people , not sure of their nationality. Were standing at the register , one translateing for the other. Trying to find which Medicaid card to use. Both were young and heathy looking. This after I had worked all day. Everyone in line was pissed. When I finally got to the counter to pay for my meds. The elderly woman that worked there. That said she had to work past retirement age so she could have health coverage, said and I can't get help. I said I know what you mean. NOT RIGHT PEOPLE!
Doctors used to come to your house before the government got into the health care business

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

How ya doin? N.C.

#130 Jun 30, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Doctors used to come to your house before the government got into the health care business
If they were to come to your house now. I would be to declare you were leaglly dead!

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

How ya doin? N.C.

#131 Jun 30, 2012
Dixie Diva wrote:
Clueless, spam? I don't think so. TRUTH! Welcome to my world.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

How ya doin? N.C.

#134 Jun 30, 2012
Beanooo wrote:
<quoted text>
y don't u perform a magic act and make urself disappear? no big loss
Kiss azz Beanoo! Oh, and learn how to spell.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

How ya doin? N.C.

#135 Jun 30, 2012
Beanooo wrote:
<quoted text>
have u thanked obama recently for his stance on illegals? thot not cause u r too busy thinkin bout urself. that's the liberal way me me me i deserve it..i should get it free..i want i want i want...because everyone else has it or gets it without workin for it so should i. doesn't get anymore liberal than that ...the reason that elderly woman and urself haveta work past retirement is because like ferreman..u didn't think enough ta get an education
If I don't think of myself. Who is???? Kiss azz and deal with it it passed . NEXT! Speaking of education....???

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#136 Jun 30, 2012
Dixie Diva wrote:
<quoted text>If they were to come to your house now. I would be to declare you were leaglly dead!
You can still get a vet to come by. Why not a doctor? I mean after all you are sick. Is it a good idea to go out in the cold and sit around a bunch of other sick people

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#137 Jun 30, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You can still get a vet to come by. Why not a doctor? I mean after all you are sick. Is it a good idea to go out in the cold and sit around a bunch of other sick people
Denny, unless you've been in a coma since the 50's, doctors not making house calls is THERE call, NOT Obama's.

Keep up the good work though, Crain. These reichtards don't need your help being foolish but WE appreciate your efforts!
Ferrerman

Marysville, OH

#138 Jun 30, 2012
I hate reichtards!!!!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#139 Jun 30, 2012
So much for Oblunder's promise not to raise taxes on the middle class.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Level 7

Since: May 07

London, England

#140 Jul 2, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Doctors used to come to your house before the government got into the health care business
They still will if you're willing to pay an extra $400 per month for private doctor visits.
By government having got into the health care business, do you mean as in Medicare?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#141 Jul 3, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Captain (suspect)...so you learned a trade. Good!
My father was also a hypocrite. While he demanded his sons learn a trade, he blocked anyone who came near his daughters whom he suspected would be nothing more than a "goddamned ditch digger."
Capn... why is that so hard to get?

“...another Thanksgiving....”

...done come and gone.....

#142 Jul 3, 2012
Capn Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Capn... why is that so hard to get?
BTW Cap...what kind of airplanes do you pilot? For how long? And I understand this is for PAY, right?

Location hidden

#143 Jul 3, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
spotlight on YOUR example at any time there sparky...*crickets*

I suppose I am vulgar... To you and your ilk, anyone that calls a spade a spade does come across vulgar I suppose.. So, in expected fashion... you nothing more than the dog shit stench that I couldn't get off my shoe in the grass... almost gone, but just enough remaining to remind me of how bad it stinks... LOL... Don't poke the bear Fairyman... don't poke the bear.

Location hidden

#144 Jul 3, 2012
Dixie Diva wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have health Ins, Medicaid, Medicare?
What if I said yes and no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min ChristineM 127,946
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min Vector aka Victor... 26,450
NFL Football (Jul '10) 10 min Vector aka Victor... 1,759
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 11 min whatimeisit 543
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 11 min I am not a Bimbo 1,811
Is it possible to....... 13 min 40ish 12
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 13 min I am not a Bimbo 1,582
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min Wolftracks 151,172
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 55 min Hoosier Hillbilly 336
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 1 hr Spotted Girl 18
Passengers Push Russian Airplane Stuck In Ice 5 hr wichita-rick 14
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 hr wichita-rick 24,016

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE