Denny Crain's Place

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 546)

Showing posts 10,901 - 10,920 of16,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11880
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, the above reply was to this ^^^,
got cut off at the pass by the instigator-troll.
LOL.
Good morning Tink. The sun is shinning so lets celebrate the day. What can I get you from the bar

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11881
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Tink. The sun is shinning so lets celebrate the day. What can I get you from the bar
Hi ya sweet Denny,

Throw a shot of Kahlua in the coffee cup for me, OK?

Hey, did you check out that auction of the Champ d'Or?
I thought you might find the 3rd or 4th tabs at the top of that page interesting.....

Give Lovey a gentle hug from me and tell her I send get better wishes.

O's -n- X's

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11882
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ya sweet Denny,
Throw a shot of Kahlua in the coffee cup for me, OK?
Hey, did you check out that auction of the Champ d'Or?
I thought you might find the 3rd or 4th tabs at the top of that page interesting.....
Give Lovey a gentle hug from me and tell her I send get better wishes.
O's -n- X's
One shot coming up Darlin :) That was quite a house wasn't it

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11883
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>One shot coming up Darlin :) That was quite a house wasn't it
It is unbelievable. It's shocking, the starting bid,
plus the fact that 10M has been knocked off the price.
Oh the possibilities and promise that place has just boggles the mind.

Ya wanna hear something funny?
The first thing I thought of while on the tour, was
'Who does, and how do, they clean and keep cobwebs off those chandeliers?'
LOL.

;-p

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11884
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

glHee wrote:
<quoted text>but would dad push mom down in the tub to harm her just so he could take out someone else? blue saturday green yesterday did we hit yellow yet?
And did you think that just because you typed those words on the monitor that they became omnipotently true? You think I can't/didn't read the thread? lol
I just believe we should stay out of other folks' marriages; I know I wouldn't tolerate for a second anyone else nosing around in mine. It's that golden rule thingy.

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

Sandy Shores

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11885
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

TenderTink wrote:
^^^^ There was the one after that, a husband and wife, that sued McD's because a hot pickle slice burned her lips and mouth so bad it ruined their sex life..........
Gotta wonder what was ruined when she obviously couldn't figure out how to eat a hot pickle.:-p
Good morning Denny and all y'all.
Hope everyone has a productive & prosperous, happy week ahead.
X's -n- O's -n-:-)'s
well the lady that spilled the coffe on herself got 3rd degree burns on her legs from it. she was wearing cotton sweat pants and they held the hot coffee against her skin like a sponge.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11886
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

PRIME RIB wrote:
<quoted text>well the lady that spilled the coffee on herself got 3rd degree burns on her legs from it. she was wearing cotton sweat pants and they held the hot coffee against her skin like a sponge.
?
Yes I remember the case being in the news.
I believe the temp of the coffee was estimated or determined to be near boiling?

Had my mouth scalded a time or two, from sipping too quickly through a tiny stir straw at much lower temps.

That was Not one of the frivolous suites in MHO.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11887
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Ahaaaa ha ha ha ha! Think she gets jelly on that roll? LOL!
Stop with the visuals already. The real thing was bad enough. LOL. JK...Hey chic how are ya?...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11888
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good Evening Mr. Crain and fine folks! Hope Mrs. Crain is OK...mighty good of her to let you out after her accident. What the hell happened to this place?

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

Sandy Shores

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11890
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Yes I remember the case being in the news.
I believe the temp of the coffee was estimated or determined to be near boiling?
Had my mouth scalded a time or two, from sipping too quickly through a tiny stir straw at much lower temps.
That was Not one of the frivolous suites in MHO.
Mickey D's spend millions on coffe beans each day so that every resturant around the world has fresh coffee in the morning

“Topixtown”

Since: Jun 09

Why yes, I DO have a blog!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11892
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Yes I remember the case being in the news.
I believe the temp of the coffee was estimated or determined to be near boiling?
Had my mouth scalded a time or two, from sipping too quickly through a tiny stir straw at much lower temps.
That was Not one of the frivolous suites in MHO.
I spent a weekend in a frivolous suite once. There was much frivolity but that mini-bar was expensive!

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11894
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

PRIME RIB wrote:
<quoted text>Mickey D's spend millions on coffee beans each day so that every restaurant around the world has fresh coffee in the morning
That's nice to know.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11895
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

harley babe wrote:
<quoted text>
And again hillbilly you show your lack of reading comprehension skills.
But I am still sizes smaller than you..
for the record stupid,,it is size 3XXS.
Pics don't lie....so, is that a jelly roll, or a <gak> yeast roll? Can't be boobs, there's no 'separation'....just wondering you fit thang you...
hee hee

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11896
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I spent a weekend in a frivolous suite once. There was much frivolity but that mini-bar was expensive!
I was thinking about the spelling there.... LOL, Good for you to catch it and make a funny.:-D))

( Whats a mini-bar?)

“Topixtown”

Since: Jun 09

Why yes, I DO have a blog!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11897
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking about the spelling there.... LOL, Good for you to catch it and make a funny.:-D))
( Whats a mini-bar?)
The little Baby Ruth's you get at Halloween.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11898
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

harley babe wrote:
<quoted text>
And again hillbilly you show your lack of reading comprehension skills.
But I am still sizes smaller than you..
for the record stupid,,it is size 3XXS.
LOL Old Hag. You are nothing But a joke ! You are one outta shape Biotch.....Me Not.ut I certainly don't don't brag about it. Your looks are very fecking Scary ! Your Body is flab City Old Hag ! I guess you can't see that cause your eyes are on the sides of your ugly azz face !

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11899
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Good Nite to the Good Peeps here. It's been a really long day....

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11900
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>The little Baby Ruth's you get at Halloween.
LOL, OK. I always liked the Andes Mints they put on the pillow. They were free.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11901
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

we're having quite the storm here...very blustery and a lot of standing water, since it has been pouring for two days now. then the snow started.

an early one this gal, hope tomorrow dawns brightly for you all!

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11902
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Debra27 wrote:
we're having quite the storm here...very blustery and a lot of standing water, since it has been pouring for two days now. then the snow started.
an early one this gal, hope tomorrow dawns brightly for you all!
Drive careful tomorrow, hon, if ya have to go in to work.
Good night and sweet dreams.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,901 - 10,920 of16,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

191 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
If you HAD to marry someone on TOPIX, who would... 2 min Humhainna 214
why do people hate so much when they see black ... (Jan '09) 4 min Ami in Miami 6
Things you say while driving 6 min buck 327
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min buck 11,704
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min honeymylove 131,956
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min THE LONE WORKER 106,062
Do you miss spirit67? 9 min buck 5
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 11 min tallyho 15,305
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 1 hr Proud To Be Trina 986
High school student in hot water after asking M... 3 hr Christshariahns R Cumin 1
•••
•••
•••
•••