Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#21 May 24, 2010
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to the Bar. Can I get you a drink on the house. Thanks for dropping in. This is a friendly place where everyone knows your name :)
Now I'm humming the theme song for Cheers !

Mount Pleasant, SC

#22 May 24, 2010
Richard Cranium wrote:
<quoted text>do you like my name?
???? As long you like it !
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

#23 May 24, 2010
Gas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
--Good name!!
My brother was "Richard Bourbon"
A pink elephant is a beast of bourbon :)
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

#24 May 24, 2010
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>Now I'm humming the theme song for Cheers !
Wasn't that a great show. We don't have bars like that in Texas much but I understand they are common in the north east. Not a bad turn out in the first few hours. I think this will be a fun place Darlin. Thank you so much
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

#25 May 24, 2010
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>Now I'm humming the theme song for Cheers !
Let me get you a drink Darlin. As the founding member you get your on bar stool with you name on it and no one else is allowed to sit on it :)

Mount Pleasant, SC

#26 May 24, 2010
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't that a great show. We don't have bars like that in Texas much but I understand they are common in the north east. Not a bad turn out in the first few hours. I think this will be a fun place Darlin. Thank you so much
It was a bar in Boston. I lived up North for 7 years. OOps had to go again, be back in a bit...I have a very needy stepson with a DUI...so, I'm a taxi driver...! And it's killing me !!

“All things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#27 May 24, 2010
Hey Denny, nice place, Brigitte is a sweetheart to make it for you.:^)
Hope all have a fun time here.
Gas Man

Casper, WY

#28 May 24, 2010
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>A pink elephant is a beast of bourbon :)
--Sho 'nuff!!
--and sometimes even catagorized as "liquor".(not the elephant), Ha, Ha, Ha.

“CARPE DIEM”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#29 May 24, 2010
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>It was a bar in Boston. I lived up North for 7 years. OOps had to go again, be back in a bit...I have a very needy stepson with a DUI...so, I'm a taxi driver...! And it's killing me !!
Boston? I live in MA but the opposite corner of the state in Adams.
Gas Man

Casper, WY

#30 May 24, 2010
--There is, or was, a basement bar in Longmont, Colo.(even called Cheers), with the same type canopy and all. I had never been in it, but have gone past it many times on my way to Boulder, CO.
--'May not be there any more--haven't been been to Boulder in a few years. I've heard it was pretty much the same as the one on TV.
--If anyone from Colorado is tuned in and is familiar with it, let us know???
--I kick myself now for never taking the time to stop in there!!
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

#31 May 24, 2010
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>It was a bar in Boston. I lived up North for 7 years. OOps had to go again, be back in a bit...I have a very needy stepson with a DUI...so, I'm a taxi driver...! And it's killing me !!
Good night Darlin and thanks for your help and good ideas
Gas Man

Casper, WY

#32 May 24, 2010
Denny Crain wrote:
All right drinks are on the house all week. If you have a funny story to tell or your favorite song to share feel free to post a link. Let the good times roll :)
--I gotta go here purty quick, but Just thought I'd mention that 'ol Willie Nelson is my best, favorite all time CW entertainers. I've seen him in person at Cheyenne Frontier Days and a coupl'a other times over that years--he just keeps on gett'n better with age. Not everyone agrees with me tho!
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

#33 May 24, 2010
Simply_Red wrote:
Hey Denny, nice place, Brigitte is a sweetheart to make it for you.:^)
Hope all have a fun time here.
Good night ready. Clad you like the place and you also get your own bar stool with your name on it and nobody else gets to sit in it. Can I get you a drink darlin :)
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

#34 May 24, 2010
CURLY1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well great darlin. Maybe ya'll can shovel snow together:) I just had a customer so I am glad I got to say good night to you :) Watch the till for me while I am gone darlin
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

#35 May 24, 2010
Gas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
--I gotta go here purty quick, but Just thought I'd mention that 'ol Willie Nelson is my best, favorite all time CW entertainers. I've seen him in person at Cheyenne Frontier Days and a coupl'a other times over that years--he just keeps on gett'n better with age. Not everyone agrees with me tho!
Willie sang to my son over the phone one time. He was at Willies home and Willie wasn't there. He though he was going to get to meet him but he was called away. Willie's advance man was named Snake. They stayed at a hotel my wife used to work at. He said my name is Snake and please don't call me Mr. Snake :)
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

#36 May 24, 2010
Good night all you good people

Mount Pleasant, SC

#37 May 24, 2010
CURLY1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was close to Providence, Medway, Framingham. 7 years ! Brrr !!
I Like Butt Sex

United States

#38 May 24, 2010
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>I was close to Providence, Medway, Framingham. 7 years ! Brrr !!
Are you naked Woman!

Mount Pleasant, SC

#39 May 24, 2010
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good night Darlin and thanks for your help and good ideas
Don't be too quick to thank me ! A thread is almost a job, you have to take care of it (BTW, not doing the cleaning...), entertain....! Maybe in a few weeks you will not so happy to know me !!
I'm glad people responded...and again, hope you'll have fun. And when you don't know or not sure, just asked here, they will tell you or fill you in.

“CARPE DIEM”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#40 May 24, 2010
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>I was close to Providence, Medway, Framingham. 7 years ! Brrr !!
yeah, still waiting to do my spring planting while Denny is ready to harvest his 1st crop! It actually snowed on Mothers Day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min pusherman_ 151,114
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Ooogah Boogah 127,885
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 18 min Turkey 383
Economic Blockade 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 24 min Enter Username 304
Turkey pardons Turkey 28 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 32 min andet1987 7,353
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 49 min Deer Whisperer 37,494
Bill Cosby 51 min Mitt s Airtight D... 230
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 2 hr Capn Greg 14