Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 1,813)

Showing posts 36,241 - 36,260 of106,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
No 6-day creation. No worldwide flood. No exodus from Egypt.
Lots of lies about past events. As fictional in those parts as the Greek myths.
Because you do not whom God really is...
The ways of men are never the ways of God...
There is no man made laboratories in heaven just like the earth,no heavenly lab on earth. Those who seek him, find him. Think?
RU CRS

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

The Bible is right. Mankind has dominion over the earth and now through Jesus we have power over Satan which is the spirit of sin and the enemy of our souls. If we read and believe the words of Jesus we can understand this truth. LUKE 10:18&19&20 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions,and all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. ACTS 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>That reminds me of the sayings, "truth is bitter"...
Truth? This is what your bible says:

Murder Rape and Pillage Deuteronomy 20:10-14
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

That is bitter!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what I would call diversity. Yes, abiogenesis and evolution are connected. We do not need to prove abiogenesis to prove evolution. As far as evolution is concerned when it comes to abiogenesis god could have done it. But there is no evidence that god did make the first life that was found on the Earth.
So,
what is diversity ?
Understand this, humans can never be God even though they are like God...
They still remain mortals...

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>There are alot of evidences confirming God's existence...
Tell me where in the world, do we have a monkey scientist except humans, a lawyer, banker, teacher, etc?
You are just too blind to see the reality of things happening around us...
Your idea of what counts as evidence seems to be as strange as your idea of the English language. So once again Chuckles, try again.

Since: Nov 07

St. James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

HTS wrote:
<quoted text>The theory of evolution assumes there is no God.
The Theory of Evolution takes no position on the existence of God, just like the rest of science.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
Do like reading halfway?
Read through completely and show me one monkey university professor you know...

“cdesign proponentsists”

Level 1

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

RU CRS wrote:
The Bible is right. Mankind has dominion over the earth and now through Jesus we have power over Satan which is the spirit of sin and the enemy of our souls. If we read and believe the words of Jesus we can understand this truth. LUKE 10:18&19&20 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions,and all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. ACTS 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
1 John 5:19: "We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one."

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Your idea of what counts as evidence seems to be as strange as your idea of the English language. So once again Chuckles, try again.
Dodge!!!
Show me where on earth do we have a lion architect?

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Do like reading halfway?
Chuckles, what is your fascination with monkey professors? Do you realize that you are making it obvious that you do not understand evolution. It is almost impossible to debunk a science that you do not understand.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Level 1

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Dodge!!!
Did someone let kirk cameron back on?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
What drives me nuts is how crazy creatards go over the idea of life arising from an existing mix of chemicals. They don't believe it is possible for life to develop from simple, okay well not toooo simple, chemical reactions, but they have no problem believing that a magic creature gathered up a bit of mud and magicked it into life. Which story is harder to believe? And more important, which story has evidence that shows at least a possibility that they are right?

It had to have some god spit? If god hadn't rimmed it....
HTS

Williston, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, wrong, try again.
I tell you what. You find a paper that states that, and not some bullshit from a cretinist source and I will profusely apologize.
As usual, there is no logic to your arguments...only arrogant declarations and cheap rhetoric.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

HTS wrote:
<quoted text>The theory of evolution assumes there is no God.
It assumes no supernatural intervention. This more broadly excludes all gods, magicians, goblins and boogie men of any type.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Dodge!!!
No dodge Chuckles. You keep making that mistake that people can understand your drivel. What are you trying to ask, English would be the preferred language, but there are others I can deal with too.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

HTS wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, there is no logic to your arguments...only arrogant declarations and cheap rhetoric.
Sure there was logic in that statement that you edited. It was simply above you. If you could think logically you would know how false all of your claims have been.

So one more time you have claimed evidence that supports your beliefs. What is that evidence?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

HTS wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, there is no logic to your arguments...only arrogant declarations and cheap rhetoric.
It was a sincerely charitable way of telling you you're full of manure.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Nope.
No 6-day creation. No worldwide flood. No exodus from Egypt.
Lots of lies about past events. As fictional in those parts as the Greek myths.
Charles Idemi wrote:
Because you do not whom God really is...
That's your excuse for your complete lack of evidence to support a claim that a god exists?

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
Do like reading halfway?
I read the entire thing, but there wasn't anything it that provided evidence for the existence of a god.
Charles Idemi wrote:
You're the one who has the burden of proof. How does the non-existence of "monkey professors" provide evidence for the existence of a god?(There isn't anything in the process of evolution that requires all species to evolve in the exact same way.)
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
geesh blame it on illegals, yup that's the ticket.....
well except for population of illegal immigrants has actually gone down
the number of illegal immigrants coming across the border has also decreased
you can just google it to find that out
I will admit health care costs have gone up because americans without insurance use emergency rooms for health care which drives the cost up, because
preventative care would have been cheaper
they go when their ailment is more developed and serious
other countries have illegal immigrants and they provide health care to them, so sorry blaming it all on illegal immigrants just doesn't hold water
if you can't recognize the problem, it'll never get fixed.
the number
Does MEXICO Offer Free Medical To Its Poor ?

LOL....Yeah...I See Hoards Of Illegals Headed To Other Countries...Again...American Exceptional-ism.

Next...We Waste billions on Other Services For illegals....Food Stamps,Section 8 Government Assisted Living,Welfare, Disability,
The Latest figure For Each Illegal, Paying taxes or not, is One Million Dollars per Person, That We, The Hard Working Idiots Pay For....All While They Take Jobs Americans Could Do, During This Recession. And, They Trash Talk America And Its Citizens, While Crime Rates Rise.

Then, We Have Billions Is Waste With Duplicate Programs, In Some Cases 17 Government Programs To Do The Same Thing...Fraud And Waste Is Out of Control. Look At The GSA...That's only The Tip Of The Iceberg....

No, Its Not America That's Failing...Its Americans That Have Allowed Progressives To Destroy America.

But, Fear Not My Spineless Friend....Things Are About TO Change...Seems The Planets Are Aligning...Means Closet Clowns Need To Go Back Into The Shadows.....Ahhh....Feels Good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,241 - 36,260 of106,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••