Comments
2,221 - 2,240 of 2,252 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2014
Monday Monday

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2280
Jun 4, 2012
 
I musta missed it..... I wasn't feeling well.:((

BUT, I'm better today!

Have a nice weekend?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2281
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Monday Monday wrote:
I musta missed it..... I wasn't feeling well.:((
BUT, I'm better today!
Have a nice weekend?
Sorry, Monday Monday..THAT ya weren't feeling that great..I also felt a bit WEIRD! But, then I came to Offbeat..shared a couple laughs..Just WHAT the doc ordered in his RX..enjoy the company of good pals to get ya your spirits up and groovin'..then you'll be just fine and dandy!! Worked for me..hope it does for you also...Have a ROCKIN' day on the threads, kiddo!
Tuesday Tuesday

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2282
Jun 4, 2012
 
Monday Monday wrote:
I musta missed it..... I wasn't feeling well.:((
BUT, I'm better today!
Have a nice weekend?
Yes yes....nice weekend.....Daughter had a softball tournament in another state......I took her and my youngest daughter, had a great time.

How about you? Nice weekend?
Monday Monday

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2283
Jun 4, 2012
 
Tuesday Tuesday wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes yes....nice weekend.....Daughter had a softball tournament in another state......I took her and my youngest daughter, had a great time.
How about you? Nice weekend?
Under such sTRess... maybe will be a bit better on Wednesday Wednesday. lol
Monday Monday

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2284
Jun 4, 2012
 
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, Monday Monday..THAT ya weren't feeling that great..I also felt a bit WEIRD! But, then I came to Offbeat..shared a couple laughs..Just WHAT the doc ordered in his RX..enjoy the company of good pals to get ya your spirits up and groovin'..then you'll be just fine and dandy!! Worked for me..hope it does for you also...Have a ROCKIN' day on the threads, kiddo!
I NEED MORE LAUGHS!!!
DILF

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2285
Jun 4, 2012
 
Monday Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEED MORE LAUGHS!!!
*****DILF runs across screen wearing nothing but a surgical glove*****

:-)
Recar Xer

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2286
Jun 4, 2012
 
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
*****DILF runs across screen wearing nothing but a surgical glove*****
:-)
You mean like Howie Mandel used to do? That was so funny when he'd blow it up with his nose and finally it popped.
Monday Monday

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2287
Jun 4, 2012
 
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
*****DILF runs across screen wearing nothing but a surgical glove*****
:-)
I'm thankful that it doesn't all fit in a finger cot!

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2288
Jun 4, 2012
 
The thread risen from the dead......
Onsunday needs in the med cabinet......
Tuesday Tuesday

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2289
Jun 5, 2012
 
Monday Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thankful that it doesn't all fit in a finger cot!
YOU are thankful? Heh, I AM thankful!!!!

Do you have scissors? I may need to cut this glove off......
Tuesday Tuesday

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2290
Jun 5, 2012
 
Recar Xer wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Howie Mandel used to do? That was so funny when he'd blow it up with his nose and finally it popped.
UH, kinda. But I don't use mt nose.

;-)

“What?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2291
Jun 5, 2012
 
I need a cot....and a shot....of a tranquilizer....
Tuesday Tuesday

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2292
Jun 5, 2012
 
onsunday wrote:
The thread risen from the dead......
Onsunday needs in the med cabinet......
maria works wonders!!! lol
Tuesday Tuesday

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2293
Jun 5, 2012
 
Tuesday Tuesday wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are thankful? Heh, I AM thankful!!!!
Do you have scissors? I may need to cut this glove off......
maria puts a new blade on the scalpel......
Tuesday Tuesday

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2294
Jun 5, 2012
 
Sad but Wiser wrote:
I need a cot....and a shot....of a tranquilizer....
First, let me put you in this glider rocker with your feet up and a warmed blanket...... it works wonders for me.
Wednesday Wednesday

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2295
Jun 5, 2012
 
Tuesday Tuesday wrote:
<quoted text>
maria puts a new blade on the scalpel......
Thanks, just make sure it's a new blade. I've been known to dullen blades very quickly.

“What?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2296
Jun 6, 2012
 
Tuesday Tuesday wrote:
<quoted text>First, let me put you in this glider rocker with your feet up and a warmed blanket...... it works wonders for me.
TY...you are too kind...
Wednesday Wednesday

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2297
Jun 6, 2012
 
Sad but Wiser wrote:
<quoted text>
TY...you are too kind...
No, I understand what it is like to have some REALLY bad days or years....... That is what the infirmary is for.

:)
Wednesday Wednesday

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2298
Jun 6, 2012
 
Wednesday Wednesday wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, just make sure it's a new blade. I've been known to dullen blades very quickly.
So.... is it like.... well..... tough or scaly or something?? lmao

“What?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2299
Jun 6, 2012
 
Wednesday Wednesday wrote:
<quoted text>No, I understand what it is like to have some REALLY bad days or years....... That is what the infirmary is for.

:)
What about a 'bad' lifetime? Got a cure for that????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••