Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Captn Morgan...Did EVERYONE forget..that it's Chatty's birthday today..and WE WERE GONNA HAVE IT HERE..Red went bear huntin'..interesting..Oooh love the Chocolate Waterfall..skip the strawberries fer me..I'll take peaches and melon tho..Hey FlowerChild, Hippichick and Princess..come on out and let's get this party started...quarter please..Lifelover..thanks..I see the song..Celebrate, dance to the music..Hmmm was that Sly and the Family Stone or Kool and the Gang..or Three Dog Night..where's Dr. Dirty..he would know..who's keeping an eye out for Chatty..Oh yeah..Pixie_V. in the rafters...Cooooool...okay..I'l l have a peach brandy and a 7-Up..thanks Captn..okay..Chicks what ya gonna have?...We'll dance in a bit..ROCK ON ROCKERS!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Crazy Jae wrote:
Well LifeLover Hello,...Let me pull up a chair...
Over here by me CJ,,,because ,,,LL wants to sit by you,,For obvious reasons,,,,,,

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Level 8

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Ohio Cowgirl...WHAT THE FREAK..hide behind the bar..I see FlowerChild, Hippichick and Princess behind the pool table..I do not see Chatty Kathy anywhere...maybe she has not arrived yet..okay..let me gooo and find Red and the Captn..and see what's up..STOP IT..Pixie_V...quit pulling my Hershey Kisses from my dress...Goooo up to the rafters...thank you..I do not even see Fisherman 808..here come the Last Post Wins..team mates and the INDIES..and they are ROCKIN'...Ooooh..found out she hasn't arrived yet...everyone is being quiet except for RNL2008 and Mrs_Whitewater..they are already hammered..behind the dart board...in the corner..OMG! They started singing..let me inch my way over there and hush them up..beee back..
So, ya don't like our singing.......well, we just want to share the happiness with everyone:-)

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... Ricky Nelson is on stage,,"Dream Lover",,Gift from my dear friend that I Love and Cherish..

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Natasfonos_II wrote:
<quoted text>
It's after midnight and I need my beauty sleep.
Then why are you posting, you should be tucked in with your PJ's and your teddy!!

Do you want me to read you a bedtime story??

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Boilermakers of course you old salt.
If you're wondering about the aroma of chocolates+strawberries, I locked Chatty Kathy up in the storeroom...it was her birthday today and she was misbehaving, you know...
He smells me, I dabbed strawberries behind my ear..:)

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Over here by me CJ,,,because ,,,LL wants to sit by you,,For obvious reasons,,,,,,
Is that so...Guess I will then and you are buying a drink for me?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hi Miss Colorado. Miss Chatty was misbehaving today(was her birthday) so I had to send her to my room for the night.
So are you behaving yourself this evening young lady?
;O)
You sent her to YOUR room..Enzo..the party here is in HER honor..now please untie her from the bedposts...and taxi her over here please..I WAS behavin' UNTIL I heard that news..NOW, I'm fuming..

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

<quoted text>
Boilermakers of course you old salt.
If you're wondering about the aroma of chocolates+strawberries, I locked Chatty Kathy up in the storeroom...it was her birthday today and she was misbehaving, you know...
Better crack the door and throw her some chocolate..keeps her calm ya know

All drinks are up and ready! Here's to all the Owls and Owlettes!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, ya don't like our singing.......well, we just want to share the happiness with everyone:-)
Yo Chick..I think you both sing fine..I just don't want Chatty to walk in and hear singing..it should all be quiet..and then we'll spring up and sing Happy Birthday to her..You do bring happiness to all..WE LOVE YA, Chicks..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Crazy Jae wrote:
<quoted text>Is that so...Guess I will then and you are buying a drink for me?
YES dear,,What would you like??How about splitting 2 bottles of expensive wine with everyone,?? Its a celebration.,Everyone can have some,,and WE can toast to Chatty Kathy,,,alright CJ...??? LL thinks its a very Fine idea..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>CC, YOU GOT YOUR WORK CUT OUT FOR YOU GIRL TRYING TO KEEP THIS BUNCH QUIET!!
Yeah..tell me about it OC..please hand me the Duct tape and scissors..thanks..only about a few more minutes..till Enzo brings Chatty here..and then we'll let them rip..

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> YES dear,,What would you like??How about splitting 2 bottles of expensive wine with everyone,?? Its a celebration.,Everyone can have some,,and WE can toast to Chatty Kathy,,,alright CJ...??? LL thinks its a very Fine idea..
Well whatever you say dear is fine by me...

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Natasfonos_II wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you'd love my Chocolate Martini. It's a chick drink that kicks like a Missouri mule!
Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman ;)
Sounds interesting! I love chocolate, whipped cream and cherries or strawberries.....

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Crazy Jae wrote:
<quoted text>Well whatever you say dear is fine by me...
OK...

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> OK...
I still need my Miller Genuine Draft beer tho...Snap to it woman...I ain't got all night here to shoot the bull...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yas Ma'am.
<Enzo wonders where the hell he left the handcuff key>...
;O)
Did ya say..WONDERS???? Hand me my hacksaw out of my glove compartment..don't ask questions..and let's high tail it over and get Chatty...Enzo..HOW THE FREAK..could you let this happen..folks have babysitters that need to go home, not to mention..SOME people have to work tomorrow...AND the bio-rhythm clock is ticking...NOW let's get a move on..Dude..Captn and Lifelover..can ya keep the peace WHILE we go and rescue Chatty..thanks..beeee back in a flash..

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

<quoted text>
Heres to looking up your old address Miss...
Care to swing around the bar Miss?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why thank you, don't mind if I do!!:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Crazy Jae wrote:
<quoted text>I still need my Miller Genuine Draft beer tho...Snap to it woman...I ain't got all night here to shoot the bull...
Dang, so demanding!!:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah..tell me about it OC..please hand me the Duct tape and scissors..thanks..only about a few more minutes..till Enzo brings Chatty here..and then we'll let them rip..
Here you go!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••