“Life after life does exist”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#1916 May 22, 2012
It didn't work. I gave you a clueless, disagree and funny. And I will add {{{hugs}}}.
NeverMissed wrote:
You must watch my profile. So many bad icons and that post has only been there 3 minutes.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Metamora, MI

#1918 May 23, 2012
Spirit_Hunters wrote:
It's called a "reply tracker". And I didn't judge until just now, lol. Don't worry, who cares what others think!<quoted text>
I meant what I said, my profile. I don't have my posts hidden.

See, you are the first to see your posts. It takes a few minutes to show up for everyone else. Sometimes I post on a thread that only has a couple of comments before mine. Then when it shows on my reply tracker and I look it has several posts before me. Topix delay.

So I think someone watches my profile. Like Becky, who at times will reply to every post I make. Sometimes several times to my one post on several different threads. I think she must love me.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Metamora, MI

#1920 May 23, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>only if you use a falling star
If everyone accused of being a troll was banned from Topix, how many posters would still be here? Perhaps Grace?

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1922 May 23, 2012
Why is it that after I press "1" for English I still can't understand the person on the other end?

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Metamora, MI

#1923 May 23, 2012
Ginger Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I know just how you feel.
Someone loves you too?
Naturally Wired

Saint John, Canada

#1924 May 23, 2012
101 days of protests, vandalism and molotov cocktails by university students in the city of Montreal is a stupid thing to ponder.

Quebec has the lowest tuition rates in the country. Govt asked for a $1,750 in tuition increase over 5 years and ths students went to war....with that small increase, they still have the lowest tuition rates.

Leftism has infested the young minds. You cannot expect the govt to pay for everything forever or costs not to increase a little sometimes. The increase proposal is not unreasonable and unaffordable. It's just some have a nanny state mentality.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Metamora, MI

#1925 May 23, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
101 days of protests, vandalism and molotov cocktails by university students in the city of Montreal is a stupid thing to ponder.
Quebec has the lowest tuition rates in the country. Govt asked for a $1,750 in tuition increase over 5 years and ths students went to war....with that small increase, they still have the lowest tuition rates.
Leftism has infested the young minds. You cannot expect the govt to pay for everything forever or costs not to increase a little sometimes. The increase proposal is not unreasonable and unaffordable. It's just some have a nanny state mentality.
Maybe if it was pondered they wouldn't be so angry.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1926 May 23, 2012
Stupid things to ponder.... movie stars sexual orientations. These people live in such UN-realistic lives, its a wonder any of them are normal.

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#1927 May 23, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
101 days of protests, vandalism and molotov cocktails by university students in the city of Montreal is a stupid thing to ponder.
Quebec has the lowest tuition rates in the country. Govt asked for a $1,750 in tuition increase over 5 years and ths students went to war....with that small increase, they still have the lowest tuition rates.
Leftism has infested the young minds. You cannot expect the govt to pay for everything forever or costs not to increase a little sometimes. The increase proposal is not unreasonable and unaffordable. It's just some have a nanny state mentality.
Some just want an excuse, any excuse to destroy others property and run wild in the streets!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1928 May 23, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
101 days of protests, vandalism and molotov cocktails by university students in the city of Montreal is a stupid thing to ponder.
Quebec has the lowest tuition rates in the country. Govt asked for a $1,750 in tuition increase over 5 years and ths students went to war....with that small increase, they still have the lowest tuition rates.
Leftism has infested the young minds. You cannot expect the govt to pay for everything forever or costs not to increase a little sometimes. The increase proposal is not unreasonable and unaffordable. It's just some have a nanny state mentality.
Cradle to grave government care. Socialism never works. Sooner or later you run out of other peoples money

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1929 May 23, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Some just want an excuse, any excuse to destroy others property and run wild in the streets!!!
They all regret missing out on the Vietnam protest :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1930 May 23, 2012
Her is something stupid to ponder. Hollywood director take to a CIA place that is so secret the name was redacted in the press release. These people have no secret clearance to see those documents
Naturally Wired

Saint John, Canada

#1931 May 23, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Some just want an excuse, any excuse to destroy others property and run wild in the streets!!!
Yep, for sure.

Also some students want no part of the protests and have stayed in class only to have the student union/protestors show up in class, disrupting it, and even grabbing people telling them to get out.

I understand no one in Quebec, or any other part of Canada, wants university tuition to get real high and unaffordable etc like some places, but this increase is not alot..averages like an extra $300 a year for godsakes, it is not much at all!!
Naturally Wired

Saint John, Canada

#1932 May 23, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Cradle to grave government care. Socialism never works. Sooner or later you run out of other peoples money
Yes.. the philosophy of failure, the gospel of envy and the equal sharing of misery.

Province of Quebec is full of socialism and leftism. Provincial govt pays for alot of things in that province....and of course alot of that money comes from the federal govt in the form of transfer payments. Where does that mney come from?...the rest of Canada and the taxes we pay.

Quebec is always sucked up to during federal budget time. Seems like they want to bribe the French separatists to stay in Canada. I say let them go, enough of the robbery of other Canadians.

Have a good day folks, enough of my political rant on a fun thread...lol

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#1933 May 23, 2012
If you go window shopping at a store that only sells windows, are you there to buy or just browsing to what's on display?

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#1934 May 23, 2012
http://poststuff6.entensity.net/052112/fail.p...

How stupid can people really be?

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#1935 May 23, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>They all regret missing out on the Vietnam protest :)
LOL, like Roseann said, there was a war going on, things were a lot more fun then.

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#1936 May 23, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, for sure.
Also some students want no part of the protests and have stayed in class only to have the student union/protestors show up in class, disrupting it, and even grabbing people telling them to get out.
I understand no one in Quebec, or any other part of Canada, wants university tuition to get real high and unaffordable etc like some places, but this increase is not alot..averages like an extra $300 a year for godsakes, it is not much at all!!
No matter how good the cause, any cause, there is always a lunatic fringe that cause problems and then the average citizen reads about them or sees a TV news show and the cause is lost due to the wild eyed radicals.

Red Rider
Lunatic Fringe
&ob =av2n

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#1937 May 23, 2012
Wow, don't know how that happened. That's another good tune too but here is what I wanted to post.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1938 May 23, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
Wow, don't know how that happened. That's another good tune too but here is what I wanted to post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uqUa_G1h3pwXX
Yes, good tune from the 80s.

You know it is, they're Canadian...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 min CJ Rocker 26,687
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min replaytime 132,603
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 3 min _hellbilly_ 304
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 4 min CJ Rocker 1,966
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 18 min andet1987 229
Libs got what they wanted 20 min libs r pigs 0
The letter L (Jun '13) 29 min andet1987 615
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 25,684
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Naturally Wired 152,478
Is it possible to....... 3 hr Sarah 568
More from around the web