Unbelievably absurd arguments that "support" the existence of God.

May 21, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.ranker.com

The Checkmate Atheists meme features unbelievably absurd arguments that "support" the existence of God, therefore beating atheism into the ground once and for all.

Comments (Page 28)

Showing posts 541 - 560 of621
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#561
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

emmynemm12 wrote:
<quoted text>
umm... Okay well I don't care cuz I know I'm right so if y'all wanna post the convo... I will be glad cuz then y'all can see that I'm right... U freakin fuktards
Engrish Preeze.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#562
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Phil the Grillmaster wrote:
God promotes incest and slavery.
Checkmate Christians!
Bing!
Incest and Slavery was around thousands of years before Christianity. NEXT

Thank you for playing. Better luck next time.
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#564
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest and Slavery was around thousands of years before Christianity. NEXT
Thank you for playing. Better luck next time.
You may own a bible, but you apparently have not read it. The bible god enthusiastically endorses slavery in both old and new testaments. The bible god goes into quite a bit of detail in setting up rules for slavery - who may be enslaved, for how long, how slaves must be treated, etc. The Jews and christians may not have invented slavery, but they certainly claimed that the institution of slavery was approved by their deity.

Likewise, instances of incest by Cain, Abel and Lot were mentioned in the bible as being A-OK with your god. Again, it may have existed before the bible, but the bible does put the divine good housekeeping seal of approval on them. Hardly consistent with claims that the bible is the source of all morals.

You flunk the bible quiz. You apparently have no clue what's in that great big doorstop of a book you claim as your inspiration.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#565
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You may own a bible, but you apparently have not read it. The bible god enthusiastically endorses slavery in both old and new testaments. The bible god goes into quite a bit of detail in setting up rules for slavery - who may be enslaved, for how long, how slaves must be treated, etc. The Jews and christians may not have invented slavery, but they certainly claimed that the institution of slavery was approved by their deity.
Likewise, instances of incest by Cain, Abel and Lot were mentioned in the bible as being A-OK with your god. Again, it may have existed before the bible, but the bible does put the divine good housekeeping seal of approval on them. Hardly consistent with claims that the bible is the source of all morals.
You flunk the bible quiz. You apparently have no clue what's in that great big doorstop of a book you claim as your inspiration.
My God? Interesting. And what exactly religion do I subscribe? Obviously you are omnipotent, that from a one sentence post you were able to glean my religious affiliation. So do, pray tell, exactly what religion do I practice?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#566
May 25, 2012
 
Bob wrote:
Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."
Yeah, you judgemental pricks need to correct your f*cking book of fail instead of standing by it and quoting its inane disrespectful garbage.
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#567
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
My God? Interesting. And what exactly religion do I subscribe? Obviously you are omnipotent, that from a one sentence post you were able to glean my religious affiliation. So do, pray tell, exactly what religion do I practice?
Nice dodge into irrelevance. You have no response to my point that the bible endorses or tolerates both slavery and incest, so you seize on something irrelevant to that point to distract attention.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#568
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>The Gay Communists of Amerika?
Bzzzt! Wrong answer. See? I was right that you are clueless.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#569
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Or we could look at Commiefornia, the liberal bastion with 66% of welfare recipients in the entire country
Bzzzt! Wrong answer again!

Thanks for playing Sam. Please put this conical hat on, and there is your chair in the corner.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#570
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>What religion would that be, Einstein? At least it ain't BIG GOVERNMENT like tree humping envronMENTAL socialist lib whacktards.
Yeah, look how much the government shrank under Bush (Sr. and Jr.). LOL!!!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#571
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."
Bob, are you coming out as an atheist?

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#573
May 25, 2012
 
HELL IS COMING wrote:
WAKE UP U DUMB STUPID IGNORANT JACKASS'S!!!

HELL IS COMING!!!!!!

TAKE A LOOK AT UR FUTURE! TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE TOP PIC FROM THE LINK PROVIDED.

http://subversify.com/2011/06/10/is-google-ce...

HELL IS COMING!!!!!!!
Well if there is a god which nobody can prove or disprove he will forgive us all for our sins anyway so why worry. Even if I do go to hell It will be warm I will know a lot of people plus there will be tons of priests, politicians and criminals so basically like everyday life.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#574
May 25, 2012
 
HELL IS COMING wrote:
WAKE UP U DUMB STUPID IGNORANT JACKASS'S!!!
HELL IS COMING!!!!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT UR FUTURE! TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE TOP PIC FROM THE LINK PROVIDED.
http://subversify.com/2011/06/10/is-google-ce...
HELL IS COMING!!!!!!!
Harold Camping, is that you?
redneck

Glendale, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#575
May 25, 2012
 
God knew some of us would wear glasses so thats why the ears are where they are. Proof of god.
Ia havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#577
May 25, 2012
 
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that you are giving me credit, for that idea, am I right?
No, no, it's not me, and I do appreciate the thought, but I didn't write the buybull. My mind is just simply not fragmented enough to come up with the mental contortions that the bible writers implemented.
If I had less sense, less ability to reason, less morality, less scruples, less everything actually, except maybe LSD. I might have been able to invent some of it's insanity, but since I didn't. So I won't be taking credit for your gods tendency to force parents to eat their children. Why don't you know the bible?
What else do you not know about the evil buybull god??
that was to someone who used foul language to tell you that God is love. I am a bit uncomfortable with the spelling buybull - however clever. But I agree that the Biblical God is evil.

I do know some Christians who are trying to find ways to use only the things that look nicer, and to reinterpret the rest - one has his concordance out all the time looking for different translations of Greek words.
Ia havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#578
May 25, 2012
 
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if there is a god which nobody can prove or disprove he will forgive us all for our sins anyway so why worry. Even if I do go to hell It will be warm I will know a lot of people plus there will be tons of priests, politicians and criminals so basically like everyday life.
wonderful funny prompt reply to the caps guy!

“There is no god.”

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#579
May 25, 2012
 
HELL IS COMING wrote:
WAKE UP U DUMB STUPID IGNORANT JACKASS'S!!!
HELL IS COMING!!!!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT UR FUTURE! TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE TOP PIC FROM THE LINK PROVIDED.
http://subversify.com/2011/06/10/is-google-ce...
HELL IS COMING!!!!!!!
Lol.

“There is no god.”

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#580
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Harold Camping, is that you?
Kinda sounds like him.
Ia havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#581
May 25, 2012
 
redneck wrote:
God knew some of us would wear glasses so thats why the ears are where they are. Proof of god.
Hi, Voltaire. I always enjoy your funny comments!
Ia havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#582
May 25, 2012
 
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you judgemental pricks need to correct your f*cking book of fail instead of standing by it and quoting its inane disrespectful garbage.
since I have been called a theist by Skeptic, and everyone else knows that is not true, I feel it necessary at times to show what sort of nasty person Skeptic is by calling attention to the type of comments he posts. He is not typical of most atheists on topix. Even the ones who are a bit strong (for my taste) on a few little words do not seem to be full of such emotionalism, but are more intelligent in all the rest of their comments. I now wonder whether you - skeptic - were one of those whom I call victims of child abuse. Perhaps you were indoctrinated in a cruel way as a child, and are just striking out at anyone who seems to disagree with you in the slightest.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#583
May 25, 2012
 
Ia havent forgotten wrote:
<quoted text>wonderful funny prompt reply to the caps guy!
Everytime I see someone typing in all caps I just want to reply. STOP YELLING. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 541 - 560 of621
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••