PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4388 Aug 8, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I would be more inclined to believe she is trying to defend herself in a court of law somewhere. Possibly in multiple locations at different times of day.
Now that is more likely the reason. Lol
Krypteia

London, UK

#4389 Aug 8, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
naw.
how about instead having her trying to separate a grizzlies from their dinner as they tries to eat the fish they caught.
A bear and a rabbit were in the woods talking about taking a crap,the bear asked the rabbit doe's the crap stick to your fur,no of course not replied the rabbit.The bear took a dump and used the rabbit to wipe his arse.

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#4390 Aug 8, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Still obsessing you mentally disturbed animal murdering psycho?? Go look in a mirror (if you can stand it) and fix that disgusting mess instead of projecting your mental illness all over a forum that pertains to ENDING ANIMAL SUFFERING and senseless deaths. YOU freaks are obsessing over me and YOU are giving the attention all about ME because you are mentally disturbed and can't even see how disturbed you are. No sane adult would EVER act like the despicable POS you are. Get the psychiatric help you need and quit being a disgrace to your child. you are disgusting.
You haven't done anything to end animal suffering by ranting like a lunatic on Topix for months. You are only satisfying your need to feel like a martyr.

No animal suffers under my care. You are the one who thinks eating meat is cruel. You have yet to stick to that issue and present your case in a manner whichs commands respect and invites civil debate.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#4391 Aug 8, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't done anything to end animal suffering by ranting like a lunatic on Topix for months. You are only satisfying your need to feel like a martyr.
No animal suffers under my care. You are the one who thinks eating meat is cruel. You have yet to stick to that issue and present your case in a manner whichs commands respect and invites civil debate.
That would likely be possible if you were't replying to a grunting baboon.

Your posts have been quite rational an engaging but LUMPY is five years into her demented tirade so don't set your hopes too high.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#4392 Aug 8, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>And i thought greenfly were evil!
you should see the plants shiver as either my husband and or I go after the apple mint. in fact it grew a creeper to try and get to grow some of it on the ground.....
we also pluck the chives we have. as well as I used fresh sage in my cooking. those are in a separate container.
there is also rosemary we use. in fact cats hate that one. it is a natural kitty repellent.
we also have chocolate cherry tomatoes. named for their colouration. as well as yellow boys. which are a normal sized tomatoe.
yesterday, at least five pear tomatoes and a choc lost their lives to my daughter's and my stomach. the screams from the plants were music to my ears..........

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#4393 Aug 8, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> You have yet to stick to that issue and present your case in a manner whichs commands respect and invites civil debate.
She lacks the mentality, ability, and desire to enter into a civil debate.
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#4394 Aug 8, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
you should see the plants shiver as either my husband and or I go after the apple mint. in fact it grew a creeper to try and get to grow some of it on the ground.....
we also pluck the chives we have. as well as I used fresh sage in my cooking. those are in a separate container.
there is also rosemary we use. in fact cats hate that one. it is a natural kitty repellent.
we also have chocolate cherry tomatoes. named for their colouration. as well as yellow boys. which are a normal sized tomatoe.
yesterday, at least five pear tomatoes and a choc lost their lives to my daughter's and my stomach. the screams from the plants were music to my ears..........
Cruel and heartless and teaching your daughter in wholesale murder is wicked,remember what goe's round comes round and like that film The Triffids,they will have their revenge..

Minneapolis, MN

#4395 Aug 8, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Cruel and heartless and teaching your daughter in wholesale murder is wicked,remember what goe's round comes round and like that film The Triffids,they will have their revenge..
but the corpses of those plants we consume are sooo tasty.
to eat a sun ripened tomatoe right off the vine. yum......
or any other food plant one has grown.
though I do miss hunting for wild plants like asparagus, dewberries, raspberries, strawberries(the naturally growing ones with the berries the size of one's pinkie nail), blueberries, chokecherries, ground cherries, juneberries. and a few others I am trying to remember hunting for.
still remember that one lone apple tree in the wilderness. as well as that one lone set of eggplants. these were up in Chisago County.
my dad taught me how to hunt for the wild plants I love to consume.

Level 7

for a hamburger today.

#4396 Aug 8, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text> strawberries(the naturally growing ones with the berries the size of one's pinkie nail)
Love those, but I have to keep torturing and killing the danged birds to keep them from getting the strawberries before I do.

Those little strawberries have much more flavor than the huge garden variety, and they don't scream nearly as loud when plucked from their life lines.

Level 3

KEEP OUT

#4397 Aug 8, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Love those, but I have to keep torturing and killing the danged birds to keep them from getting the strawberries before I do.
Those little strawberries have much more flavor than the huge garden variety, and they don't scream nearly as loud when plucked from their life lines.
I have a couple of rubber snakes and a plastic owl for my cherry trees. Dang birds were eating them all before they were ripe before I put the snakes and owl out.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Double Lung em

#4398 Aug 8, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I have a couple of rubber snakes and a plastic owl for my cherry trees. Dang birds were eating them all before they were ripe before I put the snakes and owl out.
You are a lucky man to have your own cherry trees. I can't get enough of those little jewels at this time of year.

Level 3

KEEP OUT

#4399 Aug 8, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lucky man to have your own cherry trees. I can't get enough of those little jewels at this time of year.
It's been a tough year for them this year. Between the birds and drought conditions. We've already lost a peach tree this year to drought. It's looking slim on all fronts from any of my producing trees this year.

I guess you guys are pretty much in the same boat.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Double Lung em

#4400 Aug 8, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>It's been a tough year for them this year. Between the birds and drought conditions. We've already lost a peach tree this year to drought. It's looking slim on all fronts from any of my producing trees this year.
I guess you guys are pretty much in the same boat.
Yes, drought, but I have two large pecan trees that are doing quite well and are already full of pecans.

Level 3

KEEP OUT

#4401 Aug 8, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, drought, but I have two large pecan trees that are doing quite well and are already full of pecans.
Papershell? Awww. Now you've got me wanting a pecan pie.

I hate to admit it, but I really haven't paid attention down where our pecans are. Might not hurt for me to look. My wife will be wanting those this fall. lol

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#4402 Aug 8, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>That would likely be possible if you were't replying to a grunting baboon.
Your posts have been quite rational an engaging but LUMPY is five years into her demented tirade so don't set your hopes too high.
And so there is nothing else to do but see how hysterical she can get. Sounds like a plan!

Level 7

for a hamburger today.

#4403 Aug 8, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I have a couple of rubber snakes and a plastic owl for my cherry trees. Dang birds were eating them all before they were ripe before I put the snakes and owl out.
LOL

When we lived in the city, the power company put fake owls atop some poles to deter the squirrels. The fake owls, and man, lost that battle.

But then again, so did some of the squirrels, ZAP!
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#4404 Aug 8, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
but the corpses of those plants we consume are sooo tasty.
to eat a sun ripened tomatoe right off the vine. yum......
or any other food plant one has grown.
though I do miss hunting for wild plants like asparagus, dewberries, raspberries, strawberries(the naturally growing ones with the berries the size of one's pinkie nail), blueberries, chokecherries, ground cherries, juneberries. and a few others I am trying to remember hunting for.
still remember that one lone apple tree in the wilderness. as well as that one lone set of eggplants. these were up in Chisago County.
my dad taught me how to hunt for the wild plants I love to consume.
Pure evil,to delight in such a barbaric hunt of these beautiful living entities is truely horrific,vengence is mine saith the corn..
To think all you plant murdering eaters are detrimental to the earth, with you producing to much methane..Truely horrific.
Vegetable rights!

Level 3

KEEP OUT

#4405 Aug 8, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
When we lived in the city, the power company put fake owls atop some poles to deter the squirrels. The fake owls, and man, lost that battle.
But then again, so did some of the squirrels, ZAP!
Pre-cooked squirrel. LOL
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#4406 Aug 8, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, drought, but I have two large pecan trees that are doing quite well and are already full of pecans.
In a drought that's nuts!

Minneapolis, MN

#4408 Aug 8, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Cruel and heartless and teaching your daughter in wholesale murder is wicked,remember what goe's round comes round and like that film The Triffids,they will have their revenge..
more like that Doctor Who story - The Seeds of Doom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 min -Lea- 7,866
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Natorious 23,892
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Subduction Zone 126,621
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 11 min GFY Darling 29,715
what are you feeling right now? (Dec '08) 17 min Debra27 1,183
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 19 min Debra27 1,600
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min Wolftracks 150,940
Two chocolate makers warn of huge annual deficit 1 hr mr goodwrench 141
Bill Cosby 4 hr Michael 137

Weird People Search