If you are in need of prayer for yourself or someone else...

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

I have to agree this is a great thread...

“What?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

karmalyzed wrote:
<quoted text>Have added them all hun and thank you for the list. Sorry that it took me so long to respond but it has been a long day and I'm just now getting back online.( actually only got online to check this particular thread).
Hopefully, things will be better tomorrow.:) Things usually don't seem so dire after a good nights sleep....:)

“What?”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

karmalyzed wrote:
I just returned home from the hospital visiting my mamma and I have to say that it was really hard to walk away this evening. She looks terrible tonight. She was so weak she could hardly hold her eyes open to speak to me. She would open her eyes long enough to say one word, close them, open them and say another word and then close them again. It really broke my heart.

I could really use some prayers on behalf of my mamma to heal her body and make her strong again. I'm just not ready to let her go just yet.
I will say a prayer for her too...:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

PLEASE say a prayer, new friends. I knew my best friend died in November. I never found out how until early this morning. He shot himself. I'm beyond out of my mind with grief. Please say a prayer for me and his family. My name is Missy. His name was Jeff Thompson. Thanks to all!

“What?”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Please say a prayer for Hoosier Hillbilly. He feels the need to follow me around and 'hound' me. Guess he's fascinated with me and what I'm doing. Should I be flattered??

“What?”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

StargardtEyes wrote:
PLEASE say a prayer, new friends. I knew my best friend died in November. I never found out how until early this morning. He shot himself. I'm beyond out of my mind with grief. Please say a prayer for me and his family. My name is Missy. His name was Jeff Thompson. Thanks to all!
I'm sorry for your loss Missy...*hugs* to you...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Sad but Wiser wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry for your loss Missy...*hugs* to you...
Thank you very much. Sincerely.*hugs* back.
Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

StargardtEyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much. Sincerely.*hugs* back.
I'm so sorry for your loss. hugs and prayers to you and your friends family.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

KIMberly504 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so sorry for your loss. hugs and prayers to you and your friends family.
Thank you so much. Hugs to you!

“Bagging groceries....”

Level 5

is child's play :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

StargardtEyes wrote:
Missy, I'm so saddened by this news and I will certainly say a prayer for both you and Jeff's family. I'm sorry that I did not respond sooner but I just got home from the hospital.

“What?”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

karmalyzed wrote:
<quoted text>Missy, I'm so saddened by this news and I will certainly say a prayer for both you and Jeff's family. I'm sorry that I did not respond sooner but I just got home from the hospital.
K--how is your mom doing?

“Bagging groceries....”

Level 5

is child's play :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Just a quick update as I am tired from a long day at the hospital. Has been a slight improvement today in Mamma's condition, however they still do not know what is causing her problem but they are leaning toward cardiovascular. They ran several test today and although each test showed them something, no one test showed enough to pinpoint the problem. In the words of the doctor, " we are on the right track, it's just a long windy track, but we will get there".

He also said the tiny bit of improvement I saw this evening is due to her constant bed rest and not using any energy. So in a way that almost eased my mind that she was in the hospital because I know that if she was at home she would be trying to push herself even if just to sit up in a chair. She can be a stubborn one when it comes to not letting things get her down.

I want to take a moment here to thank those of you who have posted to tell me you are praying for her. It means the world to me. I do apologize for not being able to answer you quickly, but please know that I post on her and either leave the house or go to bed ( depending on when I post). I don't post and then sit to wait to see if anyone answers, I do hope you understand.

When my Mamma gets better and my time is a bit freed up I will monitor this thread more regularly so it can be used as it was intended. I never dreamed when I started it that my Mamma was going to be hospitalized almost instantly after I started the thread or I probably would not have started it.
I didn't start it to abandon you all. Please know that those of you who have left prayer request, I have them all written down and I do pray regularly for you.

Any others who may read this, please feel free to add your request and I will add yours to my list as well.

Again, thank you my dearest friends, you mean the world to me.

Love,
Suzi

“What?”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

karmalyzed wrote:
Just a quick update as I am tired from a long day at the hospital. Has been a slight improvement today in Mamma's condition, however they still do not know what is causing her problem but they are leaning toward cardiovascular. They ran several test today and although each test showed them something, no one test showed enough to pinpoint the problem. In the words of the doctor, " we are on the right track, it's just a long windy track, but we will get there".

He also said the tiny bit of improvement I saw this evening is due to her constant bed rest and not using any energy. So in a way that almost eased my mind that she was in the hospital because I know that if she was at home she would be trying to push herself even if just to sit up in a chair. She can be a stubborn one when it comes to not letting things get her down.

I want to take a moment here to thank those of you who have posted to tell me you are praying for her. It means the world to me. I do apologize for not being able to answer you quickly, but please know that I post on her and either leave the house or go to bed ( depending on when I post). I don't post and then sit to wait to see if anyone answers, I do hope you understand.

When my Mamma gets better and my time is a bit freed up I will monitor this thread more regularly so it can be used as it was intended. I never dreamed when I started it that my Mamma was going to be hospitalized almost instantly after I started the thread or I probably would not have started it.
I didn't start it to abandon you all. Please know that those of you who have left prayer request, I have them all written down and I do pray regularly for you.

Any others who may read this, please feel free to add your request and I will add yours to my list as well.

Love,
Suzi
**hugs** to you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

karmalyzed wrote:
<quoted text>Missy, I'm so saddened by this news and I will certainly say a prayer for both you and Jeff's family. I'm sorry that I did not respond sooner but I just got home from the hospital.
I completely understand. Thank you very very much. Hugs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

karmalyzed wrote:

Love,
Suzi
I certainly understand. I'm so glad you updated us on your Mom. I've been praying a lot for her. I hope they get it figured out. Sometimes, it turns out to be something simple hidden. I'll pray for that. And my goodness, I certainly understand you not being on here even if you weren't a few days! You've got a lot on you right now, dear. I personally think you were meant to start this thread BECAUSE unknowing to you, your Mom was getting ready to go into the hospital and one can never have too many prayers. Plus, I've been praying for everyone else, too. You've done a good thing here. A very good thing. I've also been praying for you. You have to be so stressed, upset, tired, scared....just for starters. Know you aren't alone.*Hugs* Missy

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

StargardtEyes wrote:
Hi MISSY...My heartfelt prayers are sent UP for you..may you find peace and comfort with your genuine friends here......and you will........OUR love goes deep...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi MISSY...My heartfelt prayers are sent UP for you..may you find peace and comfort with your genuine friends here......and you will........OUR love goes deep...
Thank you, so much, Dawn! That means a lot. It's been a very emotionally draining week. I seem to be doing a bit better today, thanks to you and everyone's prayers. Thanks you!*hugs*
Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

I think alot of us have some unspoken prayers. Along with the ones we have talked about. So prayers and hugs to go around. Hugs, Suzi, Missy, Dawn, Amy,Laura B., Honeymylove and everyone else that needs them that I might have missed.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

KIMberly504 wrote:
I think alot of us have some unspoken prayers. Along with the ones we have talked about. So prayers and hugs to go around. Hugs, Suzi, Missy, Dawn, Amy,Laura B., Honeymylove and everyone else that needs them that I might have missed.
Thank you for the hug and prayers.We all need prayer no matter if we know them or not.Just remember everyone when praying.God knows each others hearts and their needs...Spreading the love to one another..

God Bless you all!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

KIMberly504 wrote:
Glad to meet you KIM...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••