First Prev
of 99
Next Last
Elmer

AOL

#1 Mar 23, 2010
I have touble taying the letta R. Im hunting wabbits.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2 Mar 23, 2010
rambunctious ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#3 Mar 23, 2010
river ...

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#4 Mar 23, 2010
Elmer wrote:
I have touble taying the letta R. Im hunting wabbits.
Rock 'N' Roll

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#5 Mar 24, 2010
Reverend

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#6 Mar 25, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
Reverend
Roses

“Take it and own it, again.”

Level 4

Since: Apr 07

Huntington Beach "Surf City"

#7 Mar 25, 2010
Rotunda.........
Mr Fudd

AOL

#8 Mar 25, 2010
wo-tunda

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#9 Mar 25, 2010
Rome
Mr Fudd

AOL

#10 Mar 26, 2010
Wome wabbits ah the best tasing wabbits in Italy.

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#11 Mar 26, 2010
Renaissance

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#12 Mar 26, 2010
Flower-Child wrote:
rambunctious ...
You mean wambunctious,right?
Jimmyyyyyyy

AOL

#13 Mar 26, 2010
Let's count the posts by our board O.C.D.s
Since: Feb 08

42,562

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS



28,234

right here, right now...
KissandTell
“To love and be loved”


Since: Jun 08


Since: Jun 08

28,234

right here, right now...

Reply »

KissandTell wrote:
Reverend
Roses

“If I say it.. You Can Own It!”


Since: Apr 07

18,829

Sue Wheeee! come a runnin

Good golly, 3 posters and 80,000 post just since Feb.....?????can you say, "unemployed?"

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#14 Mar 26, 2010
Rosary

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#15 Mar 26, 2010
Jimmyyyyyyy wrote:
Let's count the posts by our board O.C.D.s
Since: Feb 08
42,562
REPUBLIC OF TEXAS
28,234
right here, right now...
KissandTell
“To love and be loved”
Since: Jun 08
Since: Jun 08
28,234
right here, right now...
Reply »
KissandTell wrote:
Reverend
Roses
“If I say it.. You Can Own It!”
Since: Apr 07
18,829
Sue Wheeee! come a runnin
Good golly, 3 posters and 80,000 post just since Feb.....?????can you say, "unemployed?"
That was february of 2008 dipsh!t....Kiss and tell is a member since june of 2008......Roses appears to be april of 2007.....Geez,you should learn to comprehend what you read.Besides,what they do is none of your business.

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#16 Mar 27, 2010
Russia

“Karmas!”

Since: Feb 10

KarmaVille

#17 Mar 27, 2010
Retarded
Special Ed

AOL

#18 Mar 27, 2010
tome people tay i talk and tound like a weee tardd
Special Ed

AOL

#19 Mar 27, 2010
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>That was february of 2008 dipsh!t....Kiss and tell is a member since june of 2008......Roses appears to be april of 2007.....Geez,you should learn to comprehend what you read.Besides,what they do is none of your business.
i make poem fo you....roses ah red,violets are blue,special eds got a tona shlt 4 u'

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#20 Mar 27, 2010
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>That was february of 2008 dipsh!t....Kiss and tell is a member since june of 2008......Roses appears to be april of 2007.....Geez,you should learn to comprehend what you read.Besides,what they do is none of your business.
Respect!

Thank you very much, Billy! We can count on you. God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 99
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min replaytime 122,244
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Old Sam 149,593
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 17 min Old Sam 6,351
The long list of thing I'll never do (Jul '13) 17 min Old Sam 324
A six word game (Dec '08) 18 min Trouser Cough 17,845
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 21 min DILF 13,432
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 22 min Old Sam 3,597
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 28 min honeymylove 22,547
True or False Game 4 hr Fedsuperman 634
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 hr Humhainna 7,032
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 4 hr Michael 46,091

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE