1. Reduce our personal carbon footprint by 20 percent in the next year.
2. Stop subsidizing fossil fuels.
3. Mitigate politics and polarization.+
4. Shift towards more vegetarian diets.
5. Scientists better communicate the scientific facts underlying climate change.+
6. Scientists and engineers develop cheap alternative energy sources to reduce dependence on fossil fuels.+
7. Reduce waste water treatment costs.*
8. Reduce costs to absorb CO2 from industrial activities.*
9. Manage the timing, magnitude, and speed of reservoir drawdowns in order to mitigate methane releases to the atmosphere.^
+ http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/591970/ ...
* http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/ ...