Man faces rape, other charges after Brannon Crossing incident

Apr 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jessamine Journal

Kebra M. Jones, 31, address not listed, was arrested by Nicholasville police officer Joseph Hagen at 5:45 a.m. near Brannon Crossing.

Comments
81 - 100 of 117 Comments Last updated May 4, 2014
that boi is mine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Didnt say he was mam i said i was a great mother and they had a great dad..one baby daddy of all four kids that would do any thing for them...bahahahahaha suck my dick....i aint got time for this u testing me on the wrong day please dont play with me..for my kids tramp i will catch a case..me and kebra honey that shit come and go i can dust it but put my kids in your mouth one more time !!!!! He dont want to b your friend get that your girl done got his bruh locked up cause he quit her . You just a mem boo...like i said sck my dick and his bitch..you bitches is stupid you dont hurt my feelings when u say this and that bout me and him i find it funny .but keep saying kids children what ever u wil really see me.like i said they have a great dad case i will get.
that boi is mine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

O i tried calling u instead of using this computer shit but u cricket out of service.bitch who does cricket get big !!!!!!
Kelley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Not on cricket u dumb stupid b*tch!! I knw bout his brah, tlked 2 him earlier!! Tht red headed lil b* tch aint my girl!! He dated my niece who is blk!! Where u get ur info frm??? Seems like bein Kebras wife ud knw more than u seem. As 4 ur kids!!! Who r they? Nt sh*t 2 me, just quoating smthng ur husband said. U keep sayn u aint on no computer sh*t but hide behind a FAKE name & cont posting. Im laughing too baby!!!! I cnt wait till u SEE...
Kelley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Get big like u??? Sect 8 house, foodstamps, living iff ur x's support besides ur license 2 do hair, wht ed do u hve? GED??? Driving ur broke dwn car w its missing hub caps??? Im good doll..
that boi is mine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Bahahahaha.....
Kelley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

On some real sh*t tho Jessica, i never lied 2 u bout anythng... all this is crazy & childish & whts even crazier is, I dnt want him. Hes cool, etc but thts it. Ive wrked thngs out w my kids father & cldnt b happier. I re-read my posts & i look vry immature
& thts nt even me. I wish u & Kebra a vry long, happy, healthy relationship. Or shld i say marriage which is real sh*t!! I apologize 4 sayn anythng out the way about ur babies bc im bout mine & theur innocent. I hope all thts said on here isnt tru but as long as u believe n ur husband & follow ur heart 2 hell w the lames tht hve sh*t 2 say... let em tlk. Congratulations on ur marriage!!! Bless you & ur family.
goinham

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

You goin ham for your rapist, drug dealer/ user, gun packn, kiddnapping piece of trash huh boo? I sware do you even know how f'n stupid you really seem? Big picture..u look like a idiot!! U talking bout being a great momma, act like it!!!
that boi is mine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

What u fail to relieze is the number of ppl i have in my córner ..im shocked that u wld go to such a low level...its hurts me that u wldnt think about the most important and only yourself... Im sorry that your not happy im sorry that u r stuck some where u dont want to be..but i will not let u bring me down or my family.. i knw that i am far from perfect and i have always tried to learn and better myself from mistakes i have made.. i put my kids first over every thing and if that means i got to lay alone in my bed for the rest of my life then im good with that .. If that makes you feel better .. I pray every night for you ,i dont wish ill on u i just want u to b happy..i really do think u need to seek help ,, you need to figure out who u are before u can b anything. It will never be the same.as far as the other side dont b mad at me cause he calls u by my name ,i will not let u all take me down to your level im bigger then both of ya..life is to short for this you should smile every day and be grateful of what u have..... Just because your not happy dont make the others around u the same figure out what it is thats wrong with u and correct it..your mother and sister wld be so disapointed in u..so instead of stalking on this site making stuff up come to me we can have a rnd table and speak with respect its going to have to b done one day..peace and blessings to all ..god is good and i give it all to him thats y i knw at the end of the day every thing will be ok...
that boi is mine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

As to every one else kelly all the other girls life is bigger then to sit here fussing about a boy.. I do not agree with some of kebras choices i do not let it go on in my house half i did not even knw about so wish the best for every one but the only ppl im worried about now is me and my jits..
BURN

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

You people are simply disgusting. Uneducated trash, and most likely live off of your back.
kelley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I hope u do hve alot of ppl n ur corner bc ur gonna need all the support u can get whn all is said & done...Im vry happy w my life, Im puzzled y u seem 2 thnk im nt?? Bc of a vry brief encounter w kebra this spring? As ive said ive wrked thngs out w my children's father..smtimes n long term relationships ppl take breaks or separate n my case is was truly helpful & made me realize i had a GREAT MAN & the grass was def nt greener on the other side.(4sure) & baby i smile evry day, im vry blessed w 3 beautiful children, awesome man, good job & beautiful home.. try 2 bring u & ur family dwn??? How..??? Bc i told u the truth & deep dwn u knw i told the truth bc i told u thngs there's noway id hve knwn.. go bck & re-read ur post,,mayb u shld seek help my dear. Him calln me ur name, never happened..where'd u get tht frm ohh let me guess him??? Yeah,yeah hws gonna say all tht, ur his care taker..he'd b a fool nt 2 & sweetie i knw who i am, do u? My mother is extremely proud of me..is urs of u? I mean knwn u married a drug using, women beating, house robbing, gun carrying, convicted felon.. as 4 a " sit around the table" 4 wht?? U believe nothing i say & I DONT WANT HIM!!!! so y waste my time, im over it..u shld b too. This will all b a faint (if any) memo 2 me, u on the other hand wil 1 day hve 2 look bck & say damn she told me so... w tht i say 2 u im done w the jwbea,kadyfy,thatboiismine drama...ive got so much more 2 do w my time so i say "say wht u want/will" i will nt b posting any more here. I dnt hve 2 defend myself 2 the likes of u... Goodbye & Good luck Mrs. Jones.
that boi is mine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

That wasnt even for u mam so i didnt take the time to read..they know who that is for.peace anf blessing...
Hehehe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

U think you know everything dont you jessica?? Hehehe....
that boi is mine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

nope sure dont,, im sure there is stuff i dont know about but what i do know is there is bigger things in my life right now to be worried about then words from ppl that dont mean shit to me.i know i dont care what u say i know it dont get to me or hurt my feelings..i know that im tired of the computer games..you all do know my number you big talk but... i know that i post something for some one that none u bitches know and kelly u think its for u like i sit and think about you all day haha still laughing bout that one cause u thought u really said something... i do know that i aint talked to kebra in a good month and thats not because he aint calling bitches.trust that i know whst the fck im worth and what my kids deserve..as for one of the previous coments by who u think im not on sec 8 never have never will foodsstamps i dont get em shit i wish i did tho live off my ex naw boo i have worked every day of my life since i was 15 but we do got four kids hon we was married for 13 years aint nothing wrong with having him pay his child support... I really dont understand why this has gone on so long kebra is my husband there is reason for me to get on here and check it out..but why do yall keep putting us in your mouth and u all think u know so much about me wont you all start spelling my name right since you think you big and can put it out there .so to hehe how bout this hehe haha this white girl nuts bytch !!!!!! Love all yall hit me up next time if u need me..
that boi is mine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

; ))!!!!
his 1st wifey

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

yeah ask him bout that and who sending him money while he down
concerned

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

This man has been arrested AT LEAST 5 times this year in different Counties and states. He shouldn't have been out of jail.
nosey

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

This dude is a RAPIST and has bitches acting a fool over him....WTF has Nicholasville come to?

Let me guess..these are insecure fat white girls that were arguing? lol
that boi is mine

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

wifey please keep doing that cause i knw my ass aint sending him nothing so thanks for looking out helps me alot..i am not going to sit here and fight over a dude ,,he can b out my life just as fast as he came in it..u bitches keep doing him imma do me..peace love and blessings..
his 1st wifey

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

where is he at now i called the last place and they said he wasnt there any more

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 43 min neveratfault 1,281
Shooting has gained Pittsfield's attention 1 hr Praxis33 12
Michael Blagg Gets Appellate Hearing (Jul '08) 9 hr Rae 165
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 11 hr Justshootthebastard 6
Police cleared to return to duty after shooting... 12 hr inquiring minds 10
Manslaughter verdict in bizarre San Francisco s... 17 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 2
Two Weekend Shootings Involving Police Prompt P... 20 hr Serious Mess 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••