Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 950)

Showing posts 18,981 - 19,000 of65,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what is offensive about the statement. Young? Black? Thugs?
Thugs is the keyword.
Like Islamic fundamentalist Terrorists. Terrorists= Keyword.
Boo Hoo!
I see nothing Offensive about the statement and how some are proud of being labeled Thugs and that is why they choose to do what they do.

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>no life-altering event and seek to rectify it, the psychologist made a good point that these so Called thugs are terrorist themselves on what they do in their neighborhoods where they live and I seen plenty of their neighborhoods across the country and proves that LBJ's Great Society has failed.
But why post that on THIS site? Because you know there is a receptive audience?

I'm trying to get away from this post, busy day for me. Let me know your answer. I may try to reply later, though.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

How many of those thugs take their case to the Supreme court, or even state courts. Most are 3rd, or 4th timers. Crime is a way of their lives. Go spend some time in Obama's Chicago. It is a jungle. Every weekend the blacks use each other for target practice. There are an estimated 7,000 murders of blacks in the USA annually, 94% are black on black killings. People make our own choices.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! BAM, BAM, BAM!
I love this comedy channel
Sounds like you prefer the Flintstones.........typical liberal, living in the past.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Hey, Sam's is having a sale on jumbo packs of skittles.......just in case you needed some chum to go trolling.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you prefer the Flintstones.........typical liberal, living in the past.
lol! Aren't you the party that complains about teleprompters son?

I'd like to see cons campaigning from the caboose of a steam powered locomotive... like the good ol' days they kept harping for.

And don't forget to bring your top hat son!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But why post that on THIS site? Because you know there is a receptive audience?
I'm trying to get away from this post, busy day for me. Let me know your answer. I may try to reply later, though.
no not because I believe there is a Receptive Audience but because I believe there is truth to what Mark Traina is saying just like what Bill Cosby said about the Black Community in his controversial & now famous speech in 2004 at the NAACP, when he told the NAACP that "we cannot blame the white people anymore" for the troubles of the black community which Bill Cosby is right they are bringing it on to themselves.

'Gangsta' culture part of the problem

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/2012/may/1...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
How many of those thugs take their case to the Supreme court, or even state courts. Most are 3rd, or 4th timers. Crime is a way of their lives. Go spend some time in Obama's Chicago. It is a jungle. Every weekend the blacks use each other for target practice. There are an estimated 7,000 murders of blacks in the USA annually, 94% are black on black killings. People make our own choices.
your exactly right, these people that defend these Thugs need to spend some time in and around the jungles of Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, Cleveland, Cincinnati & big metro areas and their opinions & attitudes I know would change if they put right in middle and experienced it would be fighting to get out of the jungle.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what it matters. Looks like you're barking the wrong tree, looking for something to use against the victim.
I shouldn't, but I shall oblige your search because I know it won't lead to what you're looking for.
Use the link to move further in your search.
http://www.407re.com/iPhone/iContentPage.aspx...
But it's important. It was a private gated community. So Were the Martin's registered guests where they would be on a list as staying there? Or do they not have guest check-ins? I know many communities keep a record of who comes and goes in their communities.
Ted Kennedy

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Aren't you the party that complains about teleprompters son?
I'd like to see cons campaigning from the caboose of a steam powered locomotive... like the good ol' days they kept harping for.
And don't forget to bring your top hat son!
Take your comments to the kiddie board. There is no tolerance for airheads like you sonny.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I see nothing Offensive about the statement and how some are proud of being labeled Thugs and that is why they choose to do what they do.
I don't find it offensive either.

Thug- definition:

a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.
( sometimes initial capital letter ) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.

I have no problem with the idea of shooting thugs down like mad dogs.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can laugh at good fiction, but that's not what this is and you know it.
You expecting me to be all angry and upset , I'm sure. I shall disappoint you. I'm actually going to give you an "A" for effort only. Overall, you fail miserably!!!
The most glaring disconnect in your fictional play is that Act One and Act Two are two totally disconnecting acts. Each one could stand as the basis of a play on its own. You go from a Florida courtroom to mission street. Where is the connect? When Saint King Captain zimmerman was set free, did he go straight to the gay bath house? did his ex-hoe wonder if she was diseased? You should explore such issues in your next play...it can be based on the truth.
The substance which makes up a play, the plot, left much to be desired. I understand you were trying your damnedest to cater to your homophobic racist crowd. While that segment would be giddy for such a play to help them sleep at night, the overall audience cares not for it. Next time use another plot.
Character development was sorely lacking. For example, what color was hoodie? What was his brand name? Where was he sold? What demographics was he geared towards? Also, the Lead Gangbanger...was that a role played by you, Enochbluster or Bronachyitis?
I could go on and on. I could tell you about your lack of a title (my suggestion would be: When Zimmerman met his Boody Pack Buddies on Topix), or I could tell you that the lack of women in the play says a lot about its director (YOU), or that a three-act play would allow for more of your nasty pals to continue their acts in Act Two into a third and riveting final act!
It was a terrible two-act play. Re-Write and do not submit!
HA! You get the laugh of the day award. Bronchyitis is jealous. I'm going to really tighten your leash. Can't let you get away, funny dog.
The only thing I've come to expect from you is lies, slander, dishonesty, complete ignorance of the law and hate, you never disappoint.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the mental capacity to agree with anything.
Corey doesn't need you to agree, she's got her man and she's got him charged with second degree murder.
Still stalking me, ya pathetic mope?

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I've come to expect from you is lies, slander, dishonesty, complete ignorance of the law and hate, you never disappoint.
Bingo!

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>You're saying that George Zimmerman singled out a young black male for killing, to send a message to other blacks that the neighborhood wasn't going to tolerate blacks living there?
I never said that, but you could score heavily with the circle jerking clown posse if you can show I did.

I'll be waiting.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Obama is such a douchebag. I literally can't stand to hear him speak[stutter,stumble,lie]

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

TractorFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's important. It was a private gated community. So Were the Martin's registered guests where they would be on a list as staying there? Or do they not have guest check-ins? I know many communities keep a record of who comes and goes in their communities.
I work in gated communities. I'm well aware when I'm there I should be on my best behavior and would never get excited if an adult resident would ask me anything. Of course I never walk around looking for something to steal like some people.
owo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

....Its only going to get worse for us all...so busy fighting each other as the real wolves close in for the kill...astonishingly ignorant.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

TX4ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Zimmerman have a broken nose,cut on back of his head and bruised ribs?Travon's injury was skinned up knuckles!
The slight nicks on the back of his head were most likely caused by his gun while he was shoring up his excuse for killing an unarmed 17 year old boy.

His other injuries were obviously partially self inflicted after Daddy Judge told him he needed to show more signs of a tussle than being punched by a boy fighting for his life.

I hope Trayvon punched the shit out of him before Zimmerman gunned him down.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
Black crime is out of control, people have a right to be angry when blacks viciously attack white strangers.
I totally agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,981 - 19,000 of65,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
With jury selection set to begin, self-defense ... 19 min J Gacy 3
Man,', fatally shot at Detroit party store 31 min Mat Dillon 3
Felony charges dismissed against Charleston att... 43 min CHAD 3
Orange County sheriff's homicide unit proud of ... (Jan '08) 2 hr carl 5
Supreme Court allows Arizona execution to proceed 10 hr RustyS 1
Pennington pleads innocent (Jan '08) 12 hr JKCK 24
Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) 15 hr annieMT 465
•••
•••