Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Read more: Wall Street Journal 66,327

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22436 May 24, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the mental capacity to agree with anything.
Corey doesn't need you to agree, she's got her man and she's got him charged with second degree murder.
Still stalking me, ya pathetic mope?

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22437 May 24, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I've come to expect from you is lies, slander, dishonesty, complete ignorance of the law and hate, you never disappoint.
Bingo!

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#22438 May 24, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>You're saying that George Zimmerman singled out a young black male for killing, to send a message to other blacks that the neighborhood wasn't going to tolerate blacks living there?
I never said that, but you could score heavily with the circle jerking clown posse if you can show I did.

I'll be waiting.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#22440 May 24, 2012
Obama is such a douchebag. I literally can't stand to hear him speak[stutter,stumble,lie]

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#22441 May 24, 2012
TractorFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's important. It was a private gated community. So Were the Martin's registered guests where they would be on a list as staying there? Or do they not have guest check-ins? I know many communities keep a record of who comes and goes in their communities.
I work in gated communities. I'm well aware when I'm there I should be on my best behavior and would never get excited if an adult resident would ask me anything. Of course I never walk around looking for something to steal like some people.
owo

United States

#22442 May 24, 2012
....Its only going to get worse for us all...so busy fighting each other as the real wolves close in for the kill...astonishingly ignorant.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#22443 May 24, 2012
TX4ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Zimmerman have a broken nose,cut on back of his head and bruised ribs?Travon's injury was skinned up knuckles!
The slight nicks on the back of his head were most likely caused by his gun while he was shoring up his excuse for killing an unarmed 17 year old boy.

His other injuries were obviously partially self inflicted after Daddy Judge told him he needed to show more signs of a tussle than being punched by a boy fighting for his life.

I hope Trayvon punched the shit out of him before Zimmerman gunned him down.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22444 May 24, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
Black crime is out of control, people have a right to be angry when blacks viciously attack white strangers.
I totally agree.

Location hidden

#22445 May 24, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
Black crime is out of control, people have a right to be angry when blacks viciously attack white strangers.
This was a mixed race attacking a black unarmed boy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22446 May 24, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Students Attack White Man For Eating Dinner With Black Man

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

#22447 May 24, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I've come to expect from you is lies, slander, dishonesty, complete ignorance of the law and hate, you never disappoint.
I have a little break. I just cannot resist responding to you.

Lighten up. You came to me with that jacked-up, no good play that poked fun at me and others. I didn't ask for it. You came to me, remember???

All I did was review it and give you some of your own medicine in the process. What the hell did you think was going to happen in that review?

Are you stupid or crazy? You can dish it out but you cry foul when it comes back at you. You sound just like the Great Fool.

I don't know what world you think you live in, but in this world...if you throw a rock, expect a boulder to be thrown back at you.

You are really funny with your post to me. Too bad the laugh of the day award was already given out to Cat74. Tell you what, save some of that for tomorrow. Bronchyitis ain't been no fun lately, so the award is yours for the asking. Cat74 is a newbie who lucked into the award today. She may be a one-hit wonder. We'll see.

But you take care. My time is limited. See you much later.
No excuses

Grove City, OH

#22448 May 24, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in gated communities. I'm well aware when I'm there I should be on my best behavior and would never get excited if an adult resident would ask me anything. Of course I never walk around looking for something to steal like some people.
That is why they are gated communities. "Gated"
No excuses

Grove City, OH

#22449 May 24, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Trayvon punched the shit out of him before Zimmerman gunned him down.
You got your wish. That came with a heavy price. Tough guy looking to kick some ash got shot.

Location hidden

#22450 May 24, 2012
O'Mara has no legal reason for hiding the evidence against his client, the killer of an unarmed boy, from the public.

He sure didn't have a problem with the evidence that was favorable to his client, the killer of an unarmed boy, being released.
No excuses

Grove City, OH

#22451 May 24, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it's just me and my interpretation of which side u support. if u do think GZ is getting railroaded by first the family then the media (in support of PC and the family) then the Black Movement (i.e., Rev Al) and finally, the State, I HAVE been mistaken.
I think I haven't been... msitaken in which side u favor, that is.
as such, I also think u then support THEIR arguments for this travesty of OUR system of justice.
based on the original KNOWN 'evidence' and now the known OFFICIAL, State's evidence, there still is no probable cause for an arrest, let alone a trial. as far as legal opinions go, I'll take mine and Mr. Dershowitz' over urs or any other Topix commando's.
morally-speaking, GZ will answer to his god, if he so believes (as some of ur posts suggest u do... bit who really knows?).
legally-speaking, the incident might be listed as an accidental shooting rather than self-defense or justifiable or even SYG. definetly NOT murder in ANY degree or even manslaughter.
I sight the one of only two other SYG cases I have heard about (the other being the one with the lady getting 20 yrs for shooting the ceiling!lol). as I DON'T reside in FL but IN, IN laws are more of my concern.
INjustice, however, affects us ALL... as does domestic terrorism and how the authorities deal with it. I hope my state would stand with the Law more steadfastly than FL DID...
what, no offer of ur 'fresh, squeezed lemonade' for me? that's ok, save it for ur 'circle' of friends.:)
It's all so simple. Thanks for the hard work. They didn't even go to the Grand Jury. It's a joke !!!!!
No excuses

Grove City, OH

#22452 May 24, 2012
zazz wrote:
No excuses wrote:
Block Watch Programs are now under attack !!!!!! You are suppose to stay inside and be a victim. BAAA BAAAA say the sheep. Zimmerman was in a position of authority. Treyvon hated authority. Like the song goes " I fight authority, authority always wins.
''''''''''
Zimmerman was NOT a figure of authority. He had no authority. That is one of his problems.
He was just an armed gangsta with an ex-hoe.
I'm sorry, but Zimmerman was the Captain of Block Watch. He was a figure of authority. You don't have to like it, but tell your friend to stop calling him captain. Christ knows authority, that's why she calls him captain. Someone appointed him and he took the job.

I fight authority, authority always wins

I fight authority, authority always wins.
JEB

United States

#22453 May 24, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Students Attack White Man For Eating Dinner With Black Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AIE0JzfEAhAXX
youtube is not evidence
JEB

United States

#22454 May 24, 2012
No excuses wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry, but Zimmerman was the Captain of Block Watch. He was a figure of authority. You don't have to like it, but tell your friend to stop calling him captain. Christ knows authority, that's why she calls him captain. Someone appointed him and he took the job.
I fight authority, authority always wins
I fight authority, authority always wins.
Block Watch = Safety Patrol
rwb

Van Wert, OH

#22455 May 24, 2012
TractorFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Martin was a failing student who got kicked out, there is no proof he was doing anything wrong that night. He was armed with an iced tea and Skittles.
If you think about it from a logical view, like you are, why would he be allowed out at night considering all the trouble he was in? I would have been grounded for a year. So it seems like he just made too many wrong choices in a row. Some people just have bad luck.
Well, it was 7:11 pm on February 26th when Zimmerman made the initial call about Martin.
rwb

Van Wert, OH

#22456 May 24, 2012
zazz wrote:
O'Mara has no legal reason for hiding the evidence against his client, the killer of an unarmed boy, from the public.
He sure didn't have a problem with the evidence that was favorable to his client, the killer of an unarmed boy, being released.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 3 hr It Is So 273
News Appeals Court rules guilty plea was voluntary i... (Jun '10) 12 hr Cody 7
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) 18 hr Reason 152
News One dead following late night shooting in McDowell (Mar '13) 20 hr mona lisa 26
News No charges against Halton officer in connection... 20 hr no surprize 1
News Two charged in Sunday murder (Dec '09) Fri intheknow 19
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... Fri vib_ram 4
More from around the web