Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,315)

Showing posts 26,281 - 26,300 of65,525
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO need for a trial or jury verdict to see that Thug and child killer Zimmerman is morally GUILTY of killing a child.
No need for a jury on that one.
A child is a child, no matter what you think about that.
Then again, it doesn't matter what you think.
Oh yeah, did you give Ursa Minor my message?
Child killer Zimmerman is freed, but he ain't free!
Time will tell.

Until then, hate all you want. It is the lot of liberals to pretend to be tolerant and loving while truly hating and destroying out of selfishness.

I did not see Ursa Minor.

However, you could pull your bitter head out of Uranus.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>I see you've suspended all semblance of honesty or even reality in your lust to see Zimmerman sodomized in prison for the next decade.

Project much?

Video-photo's,police report,EMT's who treated Zimmerman at the scene all say he had a broken nose.

So STFU!

:~)
Maybe your silly ass can give the Thug Zimmerman lessons in how to adapt.

YOU STFU, RACIST

Your scrotum lickers on vacation? Don't worry. Your "self-help" techniques come in handy when they're not around.

Got any more of your "predictions" for us?

LIAR Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing. I once twisted my ankle and though it hurt instead of going to the hospital I drove home because I assumed it was just a bad sprain.. In the morning the pain was so bad I went to the ER. I had broken my ankle in three places in the socket and it took two days in the hospital before the swelling went down enough to set the break. Further I don't need to prove Martin punched Zimmerman in the nose. Zimmerman claimed it and his nose was bleeding which is verified by those in attendance so it is the prosecution's job to prove he didn't get punched in the nose and didn't have a fracture. What will ultimately make the jury free Zimmerman is the fact that he pleaded for help for at least forty seconds and didn't pull the trigger immediately after he was punched. He gave Martin ample time to stop the beating but as each second passed and Martin continued beating on him he feared for his life. Who knows when Trayvon would have stopped? Maybe after he killed Zimmerman. We will never know why Martin didn't stop.
Fantasy Island

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell.

Until then, hate all you want. It is the lot of liberals to pretend to be tolerant and loving while truly hating and destroying out of selfishness.

I did not see Ursa Minor.

However, you could pull your bitter head out of Uranus.
I don't hate people. No time for that. Hate is not a bad thing, when appropriately directed.

Evil is supposed to be hated.

The actions of murderers is supposed to be hated. It cannot be embraced in a just society.

Your continuous rant on liberals is funny. It is the conservatives you're actually talking about.

Shall I present you the Roll Call of recent conservative leaders who say one thing in private but have been exposed publicly?

It is really comical, as are your rants.

HA!

You have your eyes closed while in the darkness of outer space? You know damn well Ursa Minor was right near you. Now, do as I told you and stop making a joking ASS of yourself.

Child killer Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

<quoted text>
Maybe your silly ass can give the Thug Zimmerman lessons in how to adapt.
YOU STFU, RACIST
Your scrotum lickers on vacation? Don't worry. Your "self-help" techniques come in handy when they're not around.
Got any more of your "predictions" for us?
LIAR Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Case in point from my above comment.
realitycheck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the sidewalk caused the scratches on his head. I think it was probably his weapon. I think he had decided early on to draw his own blood after he murdered Trayvon, the unarmed child he killed that night.
Wow, you're losing it! Surely you're not typing this nonsense with a straight face.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Zimmerman did not kill a child. He defended himself against a man 6 feet tall, hopped up on drugs, trying to kill him. Trayvon's Daddy should have told him not to beat on a man with a gun, and he would be alive today.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Jackson Strap wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not f@ckface?
Tell how you serve you country.
Tell how you earn you purple heart.
Tell why you hate George too!
lol! What's the matter son? Afraid you don't live up to the ideal of giving service?

Let me put your mind at rest son... you haven't.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case the prosecution should get sworn statements from the closest trees to see if your theory has any validity.
lol! Why son? So far the only one with a statement is Zimmerman.

And he's a KNOWN liar!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Cat74 wrote:
George Zimmerman will get justice, but it was so unnecessary. He had every right to protect himself from that young thug. Did you know Trayvon's daddy never called to see where he went until the next day after his loving son went to the store. Nice family.
lol! Unlike you, I hope Zimmerman AND Martin get the justice they deserve!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The usual BS is all you're offering. Zimmermans actions did NOT meet the legal requirement in Florida to constitute stalking.Claiming Zimmerman was "stalking"Martin is pure speculation.
Additionally your comment declaring Zimmerman knowing Martin was a dead man is just unproveable speculation.Nothing you offered up is "factual". Its all speculative.Its the same game you play on every thread.
lol! True. But as with your BS, I never made such a claim that Zimmerman should be charged with stalking. Zimmerman did STALK Martin in its denotative definition son.

Zimmerman leaving the safety of his vehicle with a loaded weapon following a particular target is factual son. There is NO speculation there.

Feel free to post your FACTS since so far, you've provided only your opinion and estimates as.... well... I guess you call it "proof" eh?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Jackson Strap wrote:
<quoted text>
I got Asian friends and I think you one of the few f@ck-ups I ever see.
I call you Asian squats.
Don't hold it against me.
You out of step with Asians.
They some of the smartest.
You not sharp though.
You dull like the axe.
Soft like you butt.
Limp like you dingus.
Grab you balls and get youself a life.
Son.
lol! awwww.... poor Gomer. not smart enough to have a reasonable debate. must be "maddening" eh son?

I love this comedy channel.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah BLATANTLY offers up speculation and CLAIMS his speculation IS factual with ZERO evidence to support the claim.It all just words. Total B.S. Thats why.He is free to speculate but not to claim his theories are factual.
lol! That's your claim son.

Whoosh!

And there it went down the toilet!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

<quoted text>
I don't hate people. No time for that. Hate is not a bad thing, when appropriately directed.
Evil is supposed to be hated.
The actions of murderers is supposed to be hated. It cannot be embraced in a just society.
Your continuous rant on liberals is funny. It is the conservatives you're actually talking about.
Shall I present you the Roll Call of recent conservative leaders who say one thing in private but have been exposed publicly?
It is really comical, as are your rants.
HA!
You have your eyes closed while in the darkness of outer space? You know damn well Ursa Minor was right near you. Now, do as I told you and stop making a joking ASS of yourself.
Child killer Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Roll call of hypocrisy? Sure! We can start here!

http://www.mediaite.com/online/brad-pitts-mom...

You may recall that Brad Pitt‘s mother, Jane Pitt, made headlines recently for writing a letter in response to a the Springfield News-Leader editorial. In the letter, Mrs. Pitt voiced her support for Mitt Romney despite the op-ed’s qualms about his Mormon faith, adding that any Christian “who does not vote or writes in a name is casting a vote for Romney’s opponent, Barack Hussein Obama — a man who sat in Jeremiah Wright’s church for years, did not hold a public ceremony to mark the National Day of Prayer, and is a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.”

RELATED:Brad Pitt’s Mom Writes Letter Slamming ‘Barack Hussein Obama’ Who ‘Sat In Jeremiah Wright’s Church’

Now, Mrs. Pitt is receiving a barrage of taunts and death threats over her letter. As Twitchy (which has compiled a list of Tweets regarding Pitt’s letter) notes, some online are advocating that the actor’s mother “eat a dick”(among other genitalia) for her comments, with others calling for her to be killed.

WND.com , meanwhile, reports that Mrs. Pitt “has been scared into silence by the hate-filled, vulgar and even violent reaction” to her letter."

Tell me more about liberal "tolerance" and "love", or, better yet, "lack of hate".
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Zimmerman passed a lie detector test. He is telling the truth. The jury cannot see the test, but his lawyer will see to it they know he passed one.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text> Funny thing. I once twisted my ankle and though it hurt instead of going to the hospital I drove home because I assumed it was just a bad sprain.. In the morning the pain was so bad I went to the ER. I had broken my ankle in three places in the socket and it took two days in the hospital before the swelling went down enough to set the break. Further I don't need to prove Martin punched Zimmerman in the nose. Zimmerman claimed it and his nose was bleeding which is verified by those in attendance so it is the prosecution's job to prove he didn't get punched in the nose and didn't have a fracture. What will ultimately make the jury free Zimmerman is the fact that he pleaded for help for at least forty seconds and didn't pull the trigger immediately after he was punched. He gave Martin ample time to stop the beating but as each second passed and Martin continued beating on him he feared for his life. Who knows when Trayvon would have stopped? Maybe after he killed Zimmerman. We will never know why Martin didn't stop.
lol!

Wow.

I wonder how close to life threatening Zimmerman's predicament was? Especially since he put himself in it by choice?

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What's the matter son? Afraid you don't live up to the ideal of giving service?
Let me put your mind at rest son... you haven't.
You would know ALL ABOUT "servicing", liberal loser. Were you the one Obama was on the "down low" with?

Sorry, I am sure you won't "kiss and tell".
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to speculate. Zimmerman stated his case now the prosecution must disprove it. Nothing I,have seen in discovery damages his testimony beyond a reasonable doubt. Corey already made an idiot out of herself by threatening Harvard Law School with a lawsuit because constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz said the arrest affidavit was unethical. The school must have had a big laugh about her forty minute phone rant.
lol! Actually, he hasn't.

Apparently even Zimmerman isn't sure he's "standing" on syg.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Cat74 wrote:
Zimmerman passed a lie detector test. He is telling the truth. The jury cannot see the test, but his lawyer will see to it they know he passed one.
lol!

I love this comedy channel.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know ALL ABOUT "servicing", liberal loser. Were you the one Obama was on the "down low" with?
Sorry, I am sure you won't "kiss and tell".
lol! No. But then, you can't prove your fantasy either.

Sorry. I can't help with the factual department here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,281 - 26,300 of65,525
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••