Police Say Lexington Triple Murder Likely Drug-Related

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: WLEX-TV Lexington 25

Lexington Police say a man arrested and charged in the murder of three men at a Lexington home Tuesday afternoon knew his victims and likely had illegal drug dealings with the trio.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2011
That's a good start!
Hemipower

Georgetown, OH

#2 Jan 5, 2011
This Adams family has a long history of being dope dealers, sorry for the families grief, another drug related death for sure X3.
Tender

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2011
Hemipower wrote:
This Adams family has a long history of being dope dealers, sorry for the families grief, another drug related death for sure X3.
Why r u worried about my family for?
Tender

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2011
I think we all agree that anyone is not a part of our family needs to keep your comments to yourself. Nobody is without flaw and imperfection. We don't care about your speculation or your anonymous comments.
Duh

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2011
Tender wrote:
I think we all agree that anyone is not a part of our family needs to keep your comments to yourself. Nobody is without flaw and imperfection. We don't care about your speculation or your anonymous comments.
Then don't look on topix cause that's what this site is for
me and her

London, KY

#7 Jan 6, 2011
drugs are killers get saved
lmao

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2011
Tender wrote:
I think we all agree that anyone is not a part of our family needs to keep your comments to yourself. Nobody is without flaw and imperfection. We don't care about your speculation or your anonymous comments.
then go grieve for your drug dealers and stay off topix. people are sick of your family's profession! i think we all agree that we frankly just don't care what happens to any of them anymore. and btw - drug dealing isn't a flaw or imperfection, it's a selfish, destructive CRIME.
Agree

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2011
Though I think it is tragic and think no one should have to die the way they did, I also agree with the others that this trash has got to STOP. My brother died a few years ago as a result of prescription drug abuse. He could get it from pill pushers that are everywhere. Now my mom is left grieving, as well as his kids, myself, and a ton of other friends and family. I'm sorry for your loss "tender", I really am, but this skanky trailer trash lifestyle is bullshit! Innocent lives are being destroyed. Get the hell off of drugs and get a normal job and contribute to society like the rest of us.
Agree too

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2011
Agree said it - it's out of hand. GET A REAL JOB AND RAISE YOUR KIDS!! And this family needs to get OFF the tv asking the public to remember this man as anything other than what he was. We remember him as a convicted drug trafficker that got shot in a drug deal. Those are the facts. Whatever they are whining to the tv stations and papers about, it's getting sadly laughable now. Why don't they go mourn together and stop trying to prove something to the world that doesn't exist? Just shut up and convince yourselves because we don't owe any of these 4 men anything and DON'T CARE. Get it? DON'T CARE. They are all 4 gone and that takes a little more danger off our streets.
lmfao

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2011
they are all withdrawing now hey its tuff.
Truth

Bethel, OH

#12 Jan 6, 2011
cousin

Evansville, IN

#13 Jan 11, 2011
Agree too wrote:
Agree said it - it's out of hand. GET A REAL JOB AND RAISE YOUR KIDS!! And this family needs to get OFF the tv asking the public to remember this man as anything other than what he was. We remember him as a convicted drug trafficker that got shot in a drug deal. Those are the facts. Whatever they are whining to the tv stations and papers about, it's getting sadly laughable now. Why don't they go mourn together and stop trying to prove something to the world that doesn't exist? Just shut up and convince yourselves because we don't owe any of these 4 men anything and DON'T CARE. Get it? DON'T CARE. They are all 4 gone and that takes a little more danger off our streets.
Let me tell you something Tender has a job and so does all the family. You need to stop talking about something you don't know about. You say it's getting sadly laughable now! Since you have so much to say about them, be man enough to put your name on here so I can come and slap the shit out of you. YOU are a worthless piece of shit!!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2011
cousin wrote:
<quoted text>Let me tell you something Tender has a job and so does all the family. You need to stop talking about something you don't know about. You say it's getting sadly laughable now! Since you have so much to say about them, be man enough to put your name on here so I can come and slap the shit out of you. YOU are a worthless piece of shit!!!!!
So let me get this right your families stance is that these were good people despite the pending jail sentence? TENDER says people have flaws and that's true but most peoples flaws are illegal or kill other people.

You want peoples names so you can find them and as you say slap the sh!t out of them. Wow that will help win your argument that this is a respectable decent family, despite all the bad press. Why don't you keep your mouth shut before you make things worse for you and the family. That is unless you want to end up in jail also?

Signed Tod Harris

Since: Jan 11

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 11, 2011
Aren't illegal
Agree

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 11, 2011
Well said Tod!
well

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 11, 2011
I think the bad attitude runs in the family. I guess all 4 of these employed men were just off work that day. Are they aware of the prior convictions and the fact that there were pills in the house? And that 2 small children were put in very real danger by their grandfather and father? It's so interesting to me, the justifications for drug dealing.
Kittkat

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2011
Try as they may, there is NO justification for the type of lives these men lived. Destroying lives with no remorse. I wish death on no one, however, what would a house full of drug dealers expect? Live by the sword, die by the sword. And children in the house? What about their lives that were put in danger. What if the gun had been pointed toward one of them? I don't feel bad for what happened. Better the "bad" guys than innocent people making money legally. I'm honestly sorry for the family's loss, but asking anyone to remember these men as anything other than they were is ludicrous. They were convicted drug dealers up to no good.
maybe

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jan 11, 2011
well wrote:
I think the bad attitude runs in the family. I guess all 4 of these employed men were just off work that day. Are they aware of the prior convictions and the fact that there were pills in the house? And that 2 small children were put in very real danger by their grandfather and father? It's so interesting to me, the justifications for drug dealing.
There were 5 "employed" men at the house - it seemed to be father/son day in the drug dealing business. The shooter's son was also there which makes sense now how the cops knew so fast who did it and that it involved drugs.
Xadam

Fort Thomas, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2011
Agree wrote:
Though I think it is tragic and think no one should have to die the way they did, I also agree with the others that this trash has got to STOP. My brother died a few years ago as a result of prescription drug abuse. He could get it from pill pushers that are everywhere. Now my mom is left grieving, as well as his kids, myself, and a ton of other friends and family. I'm sorry for your loss "tender", I really am, but this skanky trailer trash lifestyle is bullshit! Innocent lives are being destroyed. Get the hell off of drugs and get a normal job and contribute to society like the rest of us.
I'm totally against drugs and I live in a trailer park so this has nothing about where you live it is how you live.The Adams do have a bad rep and it don't surprise me with what happen.
part of the family

Lexington, KY

#22 Sep 12, 2012
yes the adams have done some rong thing but that dont mean we all sell drugs dame cant you cut us some slack i mean we just lost 2 people of our family and a good friend you people have no respect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feds, state, locals duke it out over Ferguson i... 9 min Tysean Jackson 7
Erie police seek answers in city's latest homicide 41 min fred the emta driver 7
James Holmes attorney admits to mistakes in pre... 47 min Glen_B 6
Darren Wilson's account of Michael Brown shooti... 13 hr neveratfault 157
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 13 hr Righteous 3,566
Second person arrested for South Side homicide ... (Jul '10) 17 hr TRU OR DUNN DUNN 28
Murder Charges Bound To Grand Jury Against Jess... 19 hr chickie0218 9

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE