Family Talks About Dermott Triple Murder

May 14, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTHV-TV Little Rock

“Anna and Bo had been married and they didn't have any problems. He'd been over to visit before and no problems, didn't suspect anything. Just obviously was very angry.”

Two children and a 23 year old are gunned down this weekend in a southeast Arkansas home. via KTHV-TV Little Rock

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
korey Graham

Hermitage, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 16, 2007
 
party like a white hoe
korey 2

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 17, 2007
 
korey Graham wrote:
party like a white hoe
That isn't necessary - have some respect
SHAWANNA MAE BROWN

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 22, 2007
 
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY WOULD HE DO SOME STUFF LIKE THAT I KNEW HIM AND I AINT NEVER KNEW THAT HE WOULD DO STUFF LIKE THAT TOOK THOSE PEOPLE LIFES FOR NO REASON THAN KILL HIS STUFF IM STILL UPSET ABOUT THAT AND ANNA IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MIND AND ABER WAS A SWEET PERSON AND HAD A CUTE LITTLE GIRL SHE SAYS HER MOMMA IS IN HEAVEN NOW I HATE THAT ABER GOT KILL AND LEAVING HER 3 YR.OLD DAUGHTER BEHIND
SHAWANNA MAE BROWN

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 22, 2007
 
THAT IS NOT THE WAHY ABER WAS SO WHOEVER SAID BAD STUFF ABOUT ABER ITS NOT TRUE THEY WAS JEALOUS OF HER AND WANTED HER AND SHE DIDNT WANT THEM SHE WILL BE MISSED BY MANY OF HER FRIEND SO I SAY REST AMBER NOW YOU HAVE WINGS YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU AMBER SHE IS JUST AWAY
AND I WANTED THE FAMILY KNOW MY PRAYERS GOESE OUT TO THEM

FRIENDS ALWAYS:SHAWANNA MAE BROWN OF DERMOTT
Dawn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 24, 2007
 
I didn't know Amber but my heart goes out to her little girl and her family. No one deserves to be trashed like. She has a family just like you. I just ask God to comfort her little girl and the rest of her family. You never know when or if it could be one of your family members.Our family would have never thought my brother would have done something so terrible. I can't answer for him or approve of what he did but I can turn to God for comfort and guidiance through
this terrible time in our lives. Just remember to pray for ALL of our families.
We could not have made it if it wasn't for God, our family and friends.We can make it through it because Luke 1:37 says, "With God nothing is impossible."
Lisa

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 27, 2007
 
Dawn, I just want to say that I like everyone am in shock as your family must be. Bo was always such a nice a friendly person. I know there has to be a reason, although we aren't suppose to question why. I am praying for your family as well as the other family. I hope that all families receive the needed comfort from God.
Stacy

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 28, 2007
 
To the Family of Amber. I know that it may be hard to bare but keep Jesus Christ first in your life and everything will work out alright. This is a terrible thing to go through but as we know God never puts more on us than you can bare. Lift your heads up and just think she's your angle now She will never lead you wrong.I have you in my prays and take care of that sweet little angle just like Amber would have. May God love her, keep her, and be with her through her toughest times of need.
Dawn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 11, 2007
 
I THANK GOD FOR GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELVES THAT TESTIFIES THAT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. IT IS FOUND IN LUKE 1:37. IF WE ALL
KEEP OUR EYES ON GOD AND ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD
DIDN'T PUT BAD THINGS IN OUR PATHS HE JUST MADE GOOD COME OUT OF A TERRIBLE SITUATION.
OUR FAMILY AS OTHERS NEED TO PULL TOGETHER AND
DEPEND MORE ON GOD. I COULD HAVE NEVER MADE IF IIT WASN'T FOR GOD'S GREAT LOVE AND MERCY.MAYBE IF THE NEWS PEOPLE COULD FIND SOME
POSITIVE THINGS TO WRITE AND SHOW. I CAN'T REMEMBER READING ABOUT HOW MANY SOULS WERE SAVED, WHAT GREAT THINGS THAT GOD HAS DONE IN OUR LIVES, AND HOW GREAT A TOWN (DERMOTT) WAS IN VERY NEEDY TIME. THERE WERE 16 PEOPLE SAVED
FOLLOWING THIS HORRIBLE TIME IN OUR LIVES.MAY GOD COMFORT ALL THE FAMILIES.
kiffy crowder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 12, 2007
 
I went to school with Anna, we now do not get along because of a man.. which is SOO CHILDISH, because I live 3000 miles from there. My son played with Dustin. I thougt he was a good boy, a little misunderstood, but a good boy. I also went to school with Bo. I never in a million years thought he would be capable of doing that to his child & self. Is is really a sad day.
Dawn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 21, 2007
 
kiffy crowder wrote:
I went to school with Anna, we now do not get along because of a man.. which is SOO CHILDISH, because I live 3000 miles from there. My son played with Dustin. I thougt he was a good boy, a little misunderstood, but a good boy. I also went to school with Bo. I never in a million years thought he would be capable of doing that to his child & self. Is is really a sad day.
HI KIFFY,
YES DUSTIN WAS A GOOD KID. NO ONE DESERVES WHAT HAPPPENED MAY 12TH. WE DON'T HAVE ANY ANSWER WE JUST
HAVE TO HOLD ON TO FAITH, WE WILL NEVER HAVE ANY ANSWER TO OUR QUESTIONS. I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
BO WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE. IT REALLY HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE. I REMEMBER WHEN YOU LIVED IN DERMOTT AND WENT TO SCHOOL WITH BO. I'M BO'S OLDEST SISTER DAWN. BY THE WAY LIFE IS TO SHORT TO BE MAD OR HAVING BAD FEELING AGAINST ANYONE. BELIEVE ME I NEVER THOUGHT MY BROTHER WOULD BE GONE AND LOOK WHAT A SITUATION HE LEFT ALOT OF US IN. ONLY WITH GOD CAN WE ALL GET THROUGH THIS.
JPD

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 16, 2007
 
I did not know Bo or the children that were kilLed. I do not know the families of the victims other than Amber's father Phillip Hacket. I have not seen him in sometime, but He was a good person. I had met Amber, but she was very young at the time. I have adult children of my own and my heart goes out to Phillip and the rest of their families. I will say that Bo visited my step son on many ocassions, spent time with him and his wife and their children. They live right next door to me. I have seen them and heard them in the yard and I never would have thought that this man was capable of such horror. May God bless all of those involved and the Dermott community. May God bless not only our community, but this Country. Can you imagine what will happen if we take God completely out of this Country now. MAY GOD HELP US ALL
anna mahfouz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 9, 2007
 
kiffy crowder wrote:
I went to school with Anna, we now do not get along because of a man.. which is SOO CHILDISH, because I live 3000 miles from there. My son played with Dustin. I thougt he was a good boy, a little misunderstood, but a good boy. I also went to school with Bo. I never in a million years thought he would be capable of doing that to his child & self. Is is really a sad day.
we never got along Kiffy because of you being such a problem in MY family. you have always wanted so badly to be in this family and i messed that up for you. you knew nothing of my son or my daughter you were just a whore my husband laid up with back in the day. i am not childish, just very tired of people like you trying to act like they knew us... this is a private thing, and you and your comments are not wanted. do not contact MY family again ....EVER
anna mahfouz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 9, 2007
 
i am the mother of these children that were killed. i am also the mother of the child Bo left behind. it has been very difficult to get by day to day without having to deal with comments that come from people that know nothing about me or my family or Bo and his family. we are all trying our best to sortout the mess he made and move on the best way we can.... thank every one for all your kind toughts and prayers
angi from alabama

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 17, 2007
 
[hi anna , my name is angi i am from alabama and i know bo very well i just wanted to say to you i am so sorry for your pain but i just wanted you to know some where along bo's path i believed satan stepped in because the man i knew carried a great love in hi heart for his children and others, i have met magan and bo's other two and i am so sorry for the pain they must feel in there heart.let god direct your path and he will bring you great peace that passes all understanding i guess i just want dermott to know that bo did have a heart he just got messed up some where in his life and couldnt tell real from fake anymore.
i know it must be devastating but look at what was left be hind, megan and god will use her in your life to lift you up and for you to help you when you are weak, stay strong in the lord

angi angisbrasher@hotmail.com
angi from alabama

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 18, 2007
 
[dont you have any respect for yourself or others
ANGI

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 2, 2007
 
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ARE AND MAY HE BLESS YOU ALL WITH HEALING AND PEACE.
WE DO NOT KNOW WHY BO DID WHAT HE DID BUT IF WE ALL BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF GOD WE WRESTLE NOT WITH FLESH AND BLOOD BUT WITH DARKNESS AND DEMON SPIRITS.
I HAVE TO SHARE WHAT I KNOW ABOUT BO. HE CAME IN MY LIFE FOR A SEASON AND BROUGHT SO MUCH JOY AND SHOWED MY WHAT REAL TRUE LOVE WAS, I WILL NEVER FOR BO IN MY LIFE TIME TO ME HE WAS WHAT A TRUE HUSBAND WOULD HAVE BEEN, HE WAS MY EVERYTHING AND SOMEWHERE IN MY LIFE I WAS MESSED UP AND I PUSHED HIM AWAY AND I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT! I AM SO SORRY THAT I HURT BO CAUSE HE DESERVED TO BELOVED!!!!
ALL BO WANTED WAS TO BE LOVED.
DAWN THERE IS A SONG I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO AND IT WAS BO'S LIFE THE SONG IS WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE
BY HOPE FLOATS.
I AM SORRY IF I CARRY ON ABOUT BO EVEN AFTER WHAT HE DONE BUT THAT WASN'T BO THAT WAS THE DEVIL THAT STEPPED IN BO'S LIFE .
SO TO ALL BO'S FAMILY HE WAS ONE GOOD HEARTED PERSON AND I WILL NEVER FOR GET BO'S LAUGHTER AND HIS CUTE LITTLE SMILE AND GOD KNOWS I MISS HIM SO MUCH. SOMETIMES I WONDER IF I JUST HADN'T OF HURT HIM SO MUCH I WISH I COULD CHANGE THAT BUT I CAN'T.
I WILL NEVER FOR GET THE SUNSHINE HE BROUGHT INTO MY LIFE AND ALL THE LOVE HE GAVE TO ME. I HAVA NOTE BOOKS SLAP FULL OF LETTERS OF THE LOVE HE HAD
FOR ME AND HIS FAMILY. I CAN'T TELL YOU THE LOVE HE HAD FOR HIS CHILDREN.
BO AND I WENT TO TENN FOR A WEEK AND SO MUCH CAME OUT ABOUT BO'S LIFE AND TO ALL THAT THINK HE WAS EVIL YOU JUST DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO KNOW HIM OR GIVE HIM A CHANCE IN YOUR LIFE.
HE WILL NEVER BE PUT DOWN IN MY LIFE I KNOW WHO BO WAS I SPENT MANY DAYS AND NIGHTS LYING IN HIS ARMS AND JUST LISTENING TO HIM ABOUT THE LOVE IN HIS HEART FOR HIS CHILDREN AND FAMILY.
BO WAS NOT AN EVIL PERSON HE WAS A PERSON THAT HAS BEEN VERY HURT IN HIS LIFE AND WAS LOOKING FOR LOVE AND BO NEEDED TO BE LOVED!!!
I WILL NEVER FORGET OUR TRIP TO DERMOT TO MEET HIS FAMILY AND HE HAS A GREAT FAMILY.
I REALLY CANT TELL YOU WHY I DECIDED NOT TO BECOME MISS BO YOUNG BUT I CAN TELL YOU I REGRET NOT BECOMING MISS BO YOUNG BECAUSE HE WAS EVERYTHING A
WIFE COULD WANT BO WAS MY ANGEL AND TO THIS DAY I STILL LOVE YOU BO YOUNG AND I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER AND MY WRITING JUST HELPS MY HEART TOO.
TO THE YOUNG FAMILY YOU HAD A GREAT SON AND YOU STILL HAVE A RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF HIM DON'T HIDE YOUR LOVE FOR BO IN YOUR HEART BECAUSE OF WHAT OTHERS MAY THINK ABOUT BO.
WELL I THINK I HAVE SAID IT ALL BUT I HAVE TO WRITE THIS.
GOOD BYE BO I STILL LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND YOU ARE GREATLY MISSED I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU AND YOUR WARM SMILE AND THE EMBRACE OF YOUR HUGS AND KISSES!!! I WILL ALWAYS CARRY YOU MEMORIES IN MY HEART FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND I WILL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN!! MAY YOU REST IN THE LORD BO YOUNG

LOVE FOXY FOX FROM ALABAMA ANGISBRASHER@HOTMAIL.COM
ANGI

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 2, 2007
 
WE MISS YOU BO YOUNG FROM ALABAMS
anna mahfouz

Lake Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 27, 2007
 
ANGI wrote:
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ARE AND MAY HE BLESS YOU ALL WITH HEALING AND PEACE.
WE DO NOT KNOW WHY BO DID WHAT HE DID BUT IF WE ALL BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF GOD WE WRESTLE NOT WITH FLESH AND BLOOD BUT WITH DARKNESS AND DEMON SPIRITS.
I HAVE TO SHARE WHAT I KNOW ABOUT BO. HE CAME IN MY LIFE FOR A SEASON AND BROUGHT SO MUCH JOY AND SHOWED MY WHAT REAL TRUE LOVE WAS, I WILL NEVER FOR BO IN MY LIFE TIME TO ME HE WAS WHAT A TRUE HUSBAND WOULD HAVE BEEN, HE WAS MY EVERYTHING AND SOMEWHERE IN MY LIFE I WAS MESSED UP AND I PUSHED HIM AWAY AND I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT! I AM SO SORRY THAT I HURT BO CAUSE HE DESERVED TO BELOVED!!!!
ALL BO WANTED WAS TO BE LOVED.
DAWN THERE IS A SONG I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO AND IT WAS BO'S LIFE THE SONG IS WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE
BY HOPE FLOATS.
I AM SORRY IF I CARRY ON ABOUT BO EVEN AFTER WHAT HE DONE BUT THAT WASN'T BO THAT WAS THE DEVIL THAT STEPPED IN BO'S LIFE .
SO TO ALL BO'S FAMILY HE WAS ONE GOOD HEARTED PERSON AND I WILL NEVER FOR GET BO'S LAUGHTER AND HIS CUTE LITTLE SMILE AND GOD KNOWS I MISS HIM SO MUCH. SOMETIMES I WONDER IF I JUST HADN'T OF HURT HIM SO MUCH I WISH I COULD CHANGE THAT BUT I CAN'T.
I WILL NEVER FOR GET THE SUNSHINE HE BROUGHT INTO MY LIFE AND ALL THE LOVE HE GAVE TO ME. I HAVA NOTE BOOKS SLAP FULL OF LETTERS OF THE LOVE HE HAD
FOR ME AND HIS FAMILY. I CAN'T TELL YOU THE LOVE HE HAD FOR HIS CHILDREN.
BO AND I WENT TO TENN FOR A WEEK AND SO MUCH CAME OUT ABOUT BO'S LIFE AND TO ALL THAT THINK HE WAS EVIL YOU JUST DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO KNOW HIM OR GIVE HIM A CHANCE IN YOUR LIFE.
HE WILL NEVER BE PUT DOWN IN MY LIFE I KNOW WHO BO WAS I SPENT MANY DAYS AND NIGHTS LYING IN HIS ARMS AND JUST LISTENING TO HIM ABOUT THE LOVE IN HIS HEART FOR HIS CHILDREN AND FAMILY.
BO WAS NOT AN EVIL PERSON HE WAS A PERSON THAT HAS BEEN VERY HURT IN HIS LIFE AND WAS LOOKING FOR LOVE AND BO NEEDED TO BE LOVED!!!
I WILL NEVER FORGET OUR TRIP TO DERMOT TO MEET HIS FAMILY AND HE HAS A GREAT FAMILY.
I REALLY CANT TELL YOU WHY I DECIDED NOT TO BECOME MISS BO YOUNG BUT I CAN TELL YOU I REGRET NOT BECOMING MISS BO YOUNG BECAUSE HE WAS EVERYTHING A
WIFE COULD WANT BO WAS MY ANGEL AND TO THIS DAY I STILL LOVE YOU BO YOUNG AND I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER AND MY WRITING JUST HELPS MY HEART TOO.
TO THE YOUNG FAMILY YOU HAD A GREAT SON AND YOU STILL HAVE A RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF HIM DON'T HIDE YOUR LOVE FOR BO IN YOUR HEART BECAUSE OF WHAT OTHERS MAY THINK ABOUT BO.
WELL I THINK I HAVE SAID IT ALL BUT I HAVE TO WRITE THIS.
GOOD BYE BO I STILL LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND YOU ARE GREATLY MISSED I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU AND YOUR WARM SMILE AND THE EMBRACE OF YOUR HUGS AND KISSES!!! I WILL ALWAYS CARRY YOU MEMORIES IN MY HEART FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND I WILL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN!! MAY YOU REST IN THE LORD BO YOUNG
LOVE FOXY FOX FROM ALABAMA ANGISBRASHER@HOTMAIL.COM
you apparently never knew the bo i did. he is the father of my child, but the person he was then was not the person of May 12, 2007. I did know that man, however. He deliberatly shot my 10 year old son... explain that... no matter who loved him, or how his children saw him he still did this awful thing... to see what i saw he did wipes away any explanation or reason.. who kills children??? WHO??
anna mahfouz

Lake Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 27, 2007
 
angi from alabama wrote:
[hi anna , my name is angi i am from alabama and i know bo very well i just wanted to say to you i am so sorry for your pain but i just wanted you to know some where along bo's path i believed satan stepped in because the man i knew carried a great love in hi heart for his children and others, i have met magan and bo's other two and i am so sorry for the pain they must feel in there heart.let god direct your path and he will bring you great peace that passes all understanding i guess i just want dermott to know that bo did have a heart he just got messed up some where in his life and couldnt tell real from fake anymore.
i know it must be devastating but look at what was left be hind, megan and god will use her in your life to lift you up and for you to help you when you are weak, stay strong in the lord
angi angisbrasher@hotmail.com
we all have pain and heartache...is this the result?? megan is and will always be mine.. her father while he was lying in your arms never stepped up and did anything a father should!! she still grieves for the father she never had or will ever have!! that is reality. i will never know my grandchildren by dustin or Hayley and Addyson will be raised without a mother... all because Bo had pain in his life??...PLEASE! Get over it... the truth is he couldn't handle being an adult, a father, a husband, or he would have been all along!!
angi form alabama

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 24, 2008
 
anna mahfouz wrote:
<quoted text>
we all have pain and heartache...is this the result?? megan is and will always be mine.. her father while he was lying in your arms never stepped up and did anything a father should!! she still grieves for the father she never had or will ever have!! that is reality. i will never know my grandchildren by dustin or Hayley and Addyson will be raised without a mother... all because Bo had pain in his life??...PLEASE! Get over it... the truth is he couldn't handle being an adult, a father, a husband, or he would have been all along!!
anna, thank you for writing me back I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN, AND I WAS NOT TAKING UP FOR WHAT BO DID BUT BO DID LOVE HIS DAUGHTER WITH ALL HIS HEART AND YOU ARE RIGHT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE MAN THAT DID THAT HANNIS CRIME THAT WAS THE SATAN!!!!! I WAS JUST WANTING TO LET YOU KNOW MY HEART WAS HURTING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND THAT I WAS PRAYING EVERY DAY FOR HEALING POWER IN YOUR LIFE...AS FAR AS ME GETTING OVER BO I HE WILL ALWAYS BE A PART OF MY MEMORIES...
PLEASE KNOW THAT GOD CAN HEAL EVERYTHING...I HAVE NEVER BEEN THROUGH WHAT YOU HAVE AND I AM SO SORRY AND MY HEART GOES OUT TO MEGAN I LIKED HER VERY MUCH AND I KNOW GOD WILL ONE DAY HEAL MEGAN'S HEART I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT SHE WAS ALL HE EVER TALKED ABOUT TO ME AND FOR WHAT EVER THAT MEANS I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW...
I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO BE A PRAYER PARTNER FOR YOU AND ALWAYS CONTINUE TO TALK IF YOU EVER NEED A FRIEND... I AM NOT JUDGING ANYONE.. THAT IS GODS JOB WHICH WE WILL ALL ONE DAY GIVE AN ACCOUNT FOR WHAT WE DO..
ANNA ONE EARLY MORNING I GOT UP AND BEGIN TO WRITE A POEM ALL ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN AND GOD JUST POURED WORDS OUT OF NO WHERE AND AFTER I WAS DONE I SAT DOWN AND READ IT MY HEART BROKE AND THE TEARS ROLLED DOWN MY FACE... WELL I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO SEND IT TO YOU ONE DAY, THATS JUST WHAT I BELIEVE GOD WANTED ME TO DO AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT IT GOING TO BRING SOME HEALING TO YOU.
WELL THANK YOU FOR WRITING BACK
ANGI
ANGISBRASHER@HOTMAIL.COM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Supremacist held in slayings at Kan. Jewish center 9 min dont do it 106
Holder to deliver remarks in Overland Park 57 min jeffry helms 3
Gang member guilty of Rancho Cucamonga murder (May '08) 2 hr resident 373
New best friends Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss ... 5 hr Taylor Swift 3
Inquest into teen shot dead by police to begin 11 hr Conrad 1
Chicago crime increased over first warm weekend... 12 hr joey 3
Two Charged In Home Invasion Robbery and Rape (Aug '10) 14 hr man wit no brain 163
•••
•••
•••
•••