Teaching Gay History in California

Jul 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

California lawmakers on Tuesday sent the governor a bill that would make the state the first requiring public schools to include the contributions of gays and lesbians in social studies curriculum.

Comments
10,221 - 10,240 of 12,516 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2013

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#11014 May 25, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The Fist Lie: Gay History
You say things that make no sense!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#11015 May 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I could supply 100s of names but not until you post your full name.........LOL]/QUOTE]

IOW, you're lying, and you don't know of a single person who was in favor of gay marriage, but changed their mind because of me.

[QUOTE who="Here Is One"]
And I did name a church last year were you changed thousands of names........
Gotta call you on that BS.
Here Is One wrote:
And I even gave you their web site and email for you to ask them......LOL
And that web site is?
:::crickets chirping:::
:::crickets chirping:::
:::crickets chirping:::

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#11016 May 25, 2012
Liar, you haven't posted these links dozens of times on this thread.

None of the links had valid national figures and there was only one that was national and it's already been proven to be incorrect.

But you just keep believing your bullshit. For all the good it'll do ya.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted this link here a dozen times.......ROTFLMAO
Too bad you are too stupid to read it......LOL
Why do you keep opening up your mouth and inserting your hooves???
It is mainstream news..........LOL
www.nationalreview.com/corner/300789/ar-and-k...
www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/1...
http://americanvisionnews.com/3503/obama-lose...
www.debatepolitics.com/us-partisan-politics-a...
www.balitangamerica.tv/filam-catholics-say-ob...
www.dailymotion.com/video/xqsh62_obama-may-lo...

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#11017 May 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
God distroyed a whole city because it had a few of you perverts in it......ROTFLMAO
How can an adult believe that story!? That pillar of salt part...And if such a god did exist, he would not be worthy of worship, killing one person for the acts of another.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#11018 May 25, 2012
HELL IS COMING wrote:
WAKE UP U PERVERTED GENERATION OF FORNICATORS LIARS AND DECEIVERS!!!!!!
HELL IS COMING!!!!!! FULL FORCE!!!!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT UR FUTURE! TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE TOP PIC FROM THE LINK PROVIDED.
http://subversify.com/2011/06/10/is-google-ce...
HELL IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!
Why do fundies think that using the caps lock key and multiple punctuation marks makes up for their total lack of ability to reason?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#11019 May 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the myth that people are born gay???
Can you prove any different???
NOPE.........ROTFLMAO
Gay people say they are born gay. That's the most important proof there is.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11020 May 25, 2012
Science shows they lie
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people say they are born gay. That's the most important proof there is.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11021 May 25, 2012
Honest AbeL wrote:
Science shows they lie
<quoted text>
Uh, you haven't met me then, I have been a big ol' Queer since I can call. I was never molested, nor recruited, nor nuthin', but raised in a normal household, and YES, two parents, male and female.

I CAN recall, however, being more than interested in another kid when we were dressing for the beach. Both of us were about 4 and this was WAY before puberty or knowledge of sex at all. I can still recall feeling a sort of happy feel at seeing my neighbor undressed. And, to stop the haters, I was FOUR at the time.

Do you really think I was able to choose something as complicated as one's sexuality at that young age?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#11022 May 25, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people say they are born gay. That's the most important proof there is.
Yes it is even if Bigot Boy doesn't believe what other people tell him.
BIG DUMP

Santa Cruz, CA

#11023 May 25, 2012
HELL IS COMING wrote:
WAKE UP U PERVERTED GENERATION OF FORNICATORS LIARS AND DECEIVERS!!!!!!
HELL IS COMING!!!!!! FULL FORCE!!!!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT UR FUTURE! TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE TOP PIC FROM THE LINK PROVIDED.
http://subversify.com/2011/06/10/is-google-ce...
HELL IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!
GLOOP.....

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11024 May 25, 2012
That is the best post of the day. Thanks Curteese
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, you haven't met me then, I have been a big ol' Queer since I can call. I was never molested, nor recruited, nor nuthin', but raised in a normal household, and YES, two parents, male and female.
I CAN recall, however, being more than interested in another kid when we were dressing for the beach. Both of us were about 4 and this was WAY before puberty or knowledge of sex at all. I can still recall feeling a sort of happy feel at seeing my neighbor undressed. And, to stop the haters, I was FOUR at the time.
Do you really think I was able to choose something as complicated as one's sexuality at that young age?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11025 May 25, 2012
That is funny. Science only matter when it says what you want. Sorry buddy
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is even if Bigot Boy doesn't believe what other people tell him.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#11026 May 25, 2012
Prove it!

Time to man up, if you can. Show us any studies where a scientific study says homosexuality doesn't occur during the entire birthing process.

You with your big assed mouth. it's far past time for you to put up or tuck your little weenie between your legs and run. Or change your name to Pussy Boi.
Honest AbeL wrote:
Science shows they lie
<quoted text>

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11028 May 26, 2012
Show me definitive proof that it does. Hell they have found genes that control almost everything like hair color, skin color, eye color, etc. but they still can't find that elusive excuse for homosexuality. We all know why. IT DOESN'T EXIST, YOU FOOL
TomInElPaso wrote:
Prove it!
Time to man up, if you can. Show us any studies where a scientific study says homosexuality doesn't occur during the entire birthing process.
You with your big assed mouth. it's far past time for you to put up or tuck your little weenie between your legs and run. Or change your name to Pussy Boi.
<quoted text>

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11029 May 26, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>Simple. I just go ask people who are gay.

Can't ask anyone who wrote the Bible. We don't even know who most of the writers were. We don't know exactly what was intended by the authors. We often have difficulty separating fact from fiction. Big difference.

Have fun living your delusional life.
opinion is not proof of anything

About the same amount of people that are gay think the world is flat........

And neither opinion proves any thing

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11030 May 26, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta call you on that BS.

Here Is One wrote, "
And I even gave you their web site and email for you to ask them......LOL"

And that web site is?
:::crickets chirping:::
:::crickets chirping:::
:::crickets chirping:::
go back and look it was posted for you last year........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11031 May 26, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, you haven't posted these links dozens of times on this thread.

None of the links had valid national figures and there was only one that was national and it's already been proven to be incorrect.

But you just keep believing your bullshit. For all the good it'll do ya.
have I posted all of these links in the same post dozens of times?????
Nope

Did you not read the Gallup poll???

I did not think so..........ROTFLMAO

Have I posted dozens of links????
Yes

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11032 May 26, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>How can an adult believe that story!? That pillar of salt part...And if such a god did exist, he would not be worthy of worship, killing one person for the acts of another.
once again all you post is your trampy ghetto opinion ........L

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#11033 May 26, 2012
Pure conjecture on your part. We still haven't found a cure for the common cold either but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Seems that you should be an expert on being the fool here on Gay Topix.
Honest AbeL wrote:
Show me definitive proof that it does. Hell they have found genes that control almost everything like hair color, skin color, eye color, etc. but they still can't find that elusive excuse for homosexuality. We all know why. IT DOESN'T EXIST, YOU FOOL
<quoted text>

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11034 May 26, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Gay people say they are born gay. That's the most important proof there is.
opinion is not proof of anything......LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay/bi skype fun (Jul '13) 11 min Jeddah gaay 175
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 13 min Hot Top 1,119
i am bottom in dammam (Aug '12) 1 hr M2M khobar dammam 518
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 2 hr Stefanya 910
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 4 hr TopTall 12,685
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 4 hr Bamba 1,327
Ga. teen kicked out after admitting he's gay to... 4 hr WasteWater 4
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 17 hr Jeddah 302
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Transgender People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••