Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Maggie Mae

Welch, WV

#1 Jul 16, 2008
Does anyone know what happens to the post content when a thread is deleted?

“Hi Folks!”

Since: Sep 06

Topix Headquarters

#3 Jul 25, 2008
Maggie Mae wrote:
Does anyone know what happens to the post content when a thread is deleted?
Hi there,

When a post is removed, it is still housed on the site, but no longer public.

Admin @ Topix
how

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2008
Hi Admin @ Topix
How do I email you to get 2 threads removed. Because they are using my name and it is untrue?

Since: Jul 08

Blytheville, AR

#6 Aug 5, 2008
I would like to know how to delete a thread that I started myself.

“Hi Folks!”

Since: Sep 06

Topix Headquarters

#7 Aug 6, 2008
MissouriGal1966 wrote:
I would like to know how to delete a thread that I started myself.
Hi there,

Both of you can use the feedback form at the bottom of any page to request that content be reviewed for removal.

Hope that helps,
Admin @ topix

Since: Jul 08

Blytheville, AR

#8 Aug 6, 2008
Top Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there,
Both of you can use the feedback form at the bottom of any page to request that content be reviewed for removal.
Hope that helps,
Admin @ topix
Mine was removed thank you!
tina

Clinton, TN

#9 Aug 9, 2008
I have filled out the feedback form to have a post removed that uses a name in a derogatory way. How long does it take to be removed? The sooner the better....its bad!
tina

Clinton, TN

#10 Aug 10, 2008
Is there any way to get in touch with Top Mod personally? I know he's super busy but I really need his help, and I don't want to post this on this forum. I am making myself sick because a post that I requested removed, hasn't been removed. I have emailed topadmin@topix and I have sent the feedback form several times and I have flagged the posts in particular several times.........I know that I'm not priority over anyone else that wants posts removed, but I really need their help.
tina

Clinton, TN

#11 Aug 10, 2008
anyone??
TryThis

United States

#12 Aug 11, 2008
How about the CA Better Business Bureau?
tina

Clinton, TN

#13 Aug 11, 2008
Mine was deleted...THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I waited all weekend, but come Monday business was taken care of! I guess they don't work on weekends, maybe? Thanks again...
hey

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Aug 14, 2008
i am desperate to get 2 things deleted as well. i have emailed twice and then posted this kind of question twice. what do i need to do? they are bad, one about me and the other i started about someone else and have since apologized and need it removed. please tell me what i need to do! i am desperate!
tina

Clinton, TN

#15 Aug 15, 2008
hey i emailed them at topixadmin@topix.com
and i clicked the report abuse button about a hundred times! lol but they are slower on weekends, but mine was deleted first thing last monday morning. They will get to you....if the posts were derogatory they'll be removed hopefully.
dana glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2008
i need this removed from the glasgow,kentucky post
mindy and steven

Beckley, WV

#17 Aug 13, 2009
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eccles-wv/TIG... is the link please remove it thank you very much
Miranda

Winchester, KY

#18 Aug 11, 2010
Top Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there,
Admin @ Topix
I keep sending in for a post with my name on it to be deleted. I bet I have sent in about 10 to 13 times. It still hasn't been deleted. It is something that is really bad and really needs to come down and nothing has happened. It's the following post http://www.topix.com/forum/city/winchester-ky... Can something please be done!!! I really need it took down. I have sent in to the forum over and over and nothing has been done! Please Please help!!!
Would Like To Know

Rupert, WV

#23 Apr 15, 2011
How would you retrieve a deleted post? Or can it be done? If so how do I go about it?
what

Princeton, WV

#24 Oct 13, 2011
Top Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there,
Admin @ Topix
Why is it housed there? and can people get into those?http://www.topix.com/for um/city/webster-springs-wv/T5D QTH6R7GBS1LBG1
brian

Tully, NY

#27 Aug 7, 2012
Top Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there,
Hope that helps,
Admin @ topix
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/gouverneur-ny...
this needs to be deleted asap! it is not true what so ever and i would like for people to stop starting rumors about me please delete!

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#28 Aug 8, 2012
tina wrote:
hey i emailed them at topixadmin@topix.com
and i clicked the report abuse button about a hundred times! lol but they are slower on weekends, but mine was deleted first thing last monday morning. They will get to you....if the posts were derogatory they'll be removed hopefully.
Do you finger young girls?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 6 min covcas 18,465
The Nude Celebrities 3 hr BenQQ 1
43 Now viewing this forum 4 hr Alias 106
WHAT We Need Here is .... 4 hr Alias 8
2013 Ford Focus Problems 6 hr Ricky F 3
black men think MAJORITY of white women love them 7 hr Kim 9
Word association game (Sep '12) 8 hr Alias 730
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••