Comments
1 - 20 of 72 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious boy

United States

#1 May 24, 2012
Yo, what if the men just went about their business but the women approached them for a relationship? Why is it that men do the 'approaching' thing?

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#2 May 24, 2012
Yes

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

#3 May 24, 2012
What year is this?

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 May 24, 2012
Yes! Yes! Yes! Women should ask men out for a date dawg! That's how we roll, son!

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#5 May 24, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
What year is this?
I had a similar thought, only mine was what freaking century is this?

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 May 24, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a similar thought, only mine was what freaking century is this?
curious boy has a point! Women need to ask men out!

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#7 May 24, 2012
They do approach men.

*face palm*

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

#8 May 24, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a similar thought, only mine was what freaking century is this?
LOL I know,right!

I don't know
why that little doofus keeps starting these dumb threads.

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 May 24, 2012
curious boy, tell us, were you yourself approached by a woman?

“Not asking”

Since: Jul 11

And not telling

#10 May 24, 2012
Yo i really wonder who curious boy could be?

XF, you really need to stop playing with yourself.
Didn't your Mom ever tell you that?

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#11 May 24, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I know,right!
I don't know
why that little doofus keeps starting these dumb threads.
I think he REALLY wants your boot up his ass.

Either that or it's latent homosexuality.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

#12 May 24, 2012
Xavierfrank wrote:
curious boy, tell us, were you yourself approached by a woman?
I need the laugh.
hurry up and answer yourself-

I don't have all day...

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

#13 May 24, 2012
Ladyhawthorne wrote:
Yo i really wonder who curious boy could be?
XF, you really need to stop playing with yourself.
Didn't your Mom ever tell you that?
LOL

“Not asking”

Since: Jul 11

And not telling

#14 May 24, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he REALLY wants your boot up his ass.
Either that or it's latent homosexuality.
Lol!
Latent?

And JaneDear, I think that maybe he wants to BORROW your boots.
To do what with, I don't want to know!

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#15 May 24, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>I need the laugh.
hurry up and answer yourself-
I don't have all day...
I bet he's playing with himself at the thought of your boot up his ass.

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 May 24, 2012
Ladyhawthorne wrote:
Yo i really wonder who curious boy could be?
XF, you really need to stop playing with yourself.
Didn't your Mom ever tell you that?
OMG! Am NOT curious boy! I have no such weird questions! lol. Am just playing on an already established thread! Plus i am a priest and i hate sex so am innocent :)

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17 May 24, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he REALLY wants your boot up his ass.
Either that or it's latent homosexuality.
but am not curious boy! I wouldn't ask dumb questions :)

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 May 24, 2012
*sadface* folks still mistrust me! Why me?!*sheds a dripping tear*

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#19 May 24, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he's playing with himself at the thought of your boot up his ass.
Stop talking about me :-(
curious boy

United States

#20 May 24, 2012
Yo, many times dawg!
Xavierfrank wrote:
curious boy, tell us, were you yourself approached by a woman?
plus they kidnap me and sh*t!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 31 min --Rickster-- 18,446
the bullshit 1997 THEN ON 1 hr EX WORKER 1
Chris Tolles - your Politix site is a joke (Jan '13) 4 hr truth 152
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie marry in secret? 7 hr Tuco Blondie 4
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' 9 hr Rose of Tralee 44
kerkoj gra goca mami ne london 11 hr albi london 1
PCA Mill Accident 12 hr Marge 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••