Comments
11,861 - 11,880 of 14,540 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2013

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12391
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>I think that is the best one so far. Now we can all run around saying Mack Mack and laugh and laugh. Nat wants everyone to think he isn't posting but we know he is. He is hiding and he should hide, from shame
lol They never go away, They just change socks.
*****

and the funny part is ... they deny that it is them ...
no sir ... thats not me ... prove it ... or better yet they
send in another sock to say that they have not posted in a
couple of weeks ... all of what we should believe ... LOL

))>><<((

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12392
Dec 30, 2012
 
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
*****
miss persy ... your naughy thoughts
are showing ... LOL
))>><<((
:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12393
Dec 30, 2012
 
-Persephone- wrote:
*****

miss persy ... watch those thoughts

))>><<((
Rat Boy

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12394
Dec 30, 2012
 
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>It is up? A friend sent me that one also. A very good friend.
I bet you find yourself asking that same question frequently, don't you?

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12395
Dec 30, 2012
 
Rat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you find yourself asking that same question frequently, don't you?
Dumb :-)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12396
Dec 30, 2012
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...


:)
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
*****
miss persy ... watch those thoughts
))>><<((
rowrrrr

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12397
Dec 30, 2012
 
Rat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you find yourself asking that same question frequently, don't you?
*****

very dumb

))>><<((

“Just resting”

Since: Nov 12

Under the Southern Cross

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12398
Dec 30, 2012
 
My good friend russsh has decided to come clean. On Satans thread he has admitted he knows more than I do about this persons info. Thank you silly sad simple simon slusssh. ;-)

1Irishghost wrote:
<quoted text>
She told me that she had lunch with you. What did you call her?... Figgy?
You also told me that you know her address ... seems like you knew a lot more than I did.

what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>*****

I don't live on the other side of the world
if that is what you mean ... and what I call
'miss figgy' is between miss figgy and myself !
and I have told you before that I know more than you

))>><<((

Happy New Year everyone!:-)

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12399
Dec 31, 2012
 
Shut up Irish. It was out of context

“Just resting”

Since: Nov 12

Under the Southern Cross

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12400
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

-Kevin- wrote:
Shut up Irish. It was out of context
No I won't shut up, Kevin!
That was his direct reply to that comment.
Anyone can go to Satans page to read it.
Are you planning that your mod friends will delete it?

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12401
Dec 31, 2012
 
He didn't do what you are saying ya liar.

“Just resting”

Since: Nov 12

Under the Southern Cross

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12402
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

-Kevin- wrote:
Shut up Irish. It was out of context
I'm not part of your gang. You don't get to tell me to shut up.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12403
Dec 31, 2012
 
Shup!

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12404
Dec 31, 2012
 
Hilfuckingarious wrote:
<quoted text>
Nat Nat Nat
Angel Angel Angel
ROTF
LOL That is what you got from my post? Thanks for the laugh.

Where is Dead Cat? Have you dropped her yet? You had better hang on to her. Low as she is. I think she is the best that you can do.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12405
Dec 31, 2012
 
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
*****
and the funny part is ... they deny that it is them ...
no sir ... thats not me ... prove it ... or better yet they
send in another sock to say that they have not posted in a
couple of weeks ... all of what we should believe ... LOL
))>><<((
lol They need to make a new plan.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12406
Dec 31, 2012
 
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
*****
you are lucky ... he must be a very good friend
))>><<((
A very good friend.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12407
Dec 31, 2012
 
1Irishghost wrote:
My good friend russsh has decided to come clean. On Satans thread he has admitted he knows more than I do about this persons info. Thank you silly sad simple simon slusssh. ;-)
1Irishghost wrote:
<quoted text>
She told me that she had lunch with you. What did you call her?... Figgy?
You also told me that you know her address ... seems like you knew a lot more than I did.
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>*****
I don't live on the other side of the world
if that is what you mean ... and what I call
'miss figgy' is between miss figgy and myself !
and I have told you before that I know more than you
))>><<((
Happy New Year everyone!:-)
LOL it is your Psychosis, you can say anything you like. That doesn't make it true. You need to "man up" admit what you did, say you are sorry and move on. This trying to blame others will not go well for you.

You poor dummy, everyone know Figgy better than you do. She is a sweet caring person. That is not knowing her PI, the way you know it. Stop blaming others.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12408
Dec 31, 2012
 
1Irishghost wrote:
<quoted text>No I won't shut up, Kevin!
That was his direct reply to that comment.
Anyone can go to Satans page to read it.
Are you planning that your mod friends will delete it?
Shadup. You make something out of nothing. Stop drinking and typing. You will feel better once you sober up.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12409
Dec 31, 2012
 
1Irishghost wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not part of your gang. You don't get to tell me to shut up.
You a not part of this page so why are you here? You come in here, you will be told to shadup.
It is good advice, nothing like what your new friends tell you.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12410
Dec 31, 2012
 
-Kevin- wrote:
Shup!
LOL Make me!*hugs Kevin*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 5 min covcas 18,223
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 14 min Ricky F 18,083
How should I set the gain on my amp 2 hr sta 1
Angie Richter 3 hr Okay 5
Kerry finney 4 hr Ummmm 2
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 10 hr Struggling101 514
Things You Should Know 11 hr Fred 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••