Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
20,521 - 20,540 of 44,015 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
sheila

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

rogerthatali wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila, I honestly would not bother replying to littleali, the boy is lacking in any sort of decent moral and intellectual fibre.
I agree, I think he is probably just out of puberty, out of work, deeply unhappy with his life on a whole and a typical angry young boy with a boulder sized chip on his shoulder. You know the type, he's a dismal failure and it's everybody else's fault but his own.
If he doesn't hate on white Aussies or non muslims (or even fellow muslims who don't fall into line with his 'unique' way of thinking), he'll find something else to hate, because he needs to take his many frustrations out on things and has a narcissistic personality. He would be happy to drag his beloved islam down through the muck with him as long he is excreting bile at something or somebody. It's really all about him and nothing else.
Let him stew in his own tub full of hateful, immature shit. His hilarious "LOLLL's" "white trash" and all the other tired old name calling, as amusing as it is to bait the boy, it really comes down to the fact littleali is an idiot.
He is too easy to wind up and it takes him forever to digest new information and then he only responds with the same old schoolboy comebacks. Fnny in an interesting way to read at first, because it highlights his basic educational level, but it seems unfair to enter into a discussion with ali because he is the weaker specimen.
Laslty one has to remember: Never argue with an idiot/ali, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Excellent post. my concern is that there are so many idiots like him out there that it is only a matter of time before problems occur here in Australia. We need to start lobbying now to stop the immigration of any more muslims into Australia. We also need to use the laws we currently have to start deporting some of them who teach jihad and hate in the mosques.
Aiesha S

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ali has to learn how to digest when he reads an other person's post.
Ali thinks it is funny to tell lies.
Ali will go to Muslim hell
No 72 virgins for Ali.
Lucky virgins.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more than happy to wait because Jesus has already warned us of false prophets who will come in his name.
You read it wrong. He said they will come in your mouth. Has that happened yet? You should get an extra 20 for that.
sheila

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You read it wrong. He said they will come in your mouth. Has that happened yet? You should get an extra 20 for that.
Liar.
Passingthebuck

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would want to come into her white trash stinky mouth mate, get a life
sheila

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Passingthebuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life youself and start telling the truth instead of hiding behind the false god and his pedophille Muhammad!!!! You have had to plagerise words from the bible to try to support your pathetic violent koran. Grow up into men instead of boys!!!!!!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Hijab, who is really in Hijab?: Mary Walker, British Family Television

Note: The following is based on the report of Mary Walker, a reporter from British Family TV, who toured many Muslim countries during the filming of serial “Living Islam”. Her observations present a different picture of Muslim women, that what we regularly hear in the “Main Stream Media”. This is translated from Urdu from the Paper DAWAT dated 25 April, 2012 – MUQ

01. The first women whom I met (during filming of my series) was the wife of an educated man in Mali. Her husband was running an organization that was engaged in calling the poor people in that country to Islam.

His wife was an educated and very smart lady, who had earlier been following western style of living. She was married to a diplomat. But she divorced him and change her life style to a real Muslim and was fully dressed in Islamic Hijab.

According to me she had prisoned herself into a prison from which there was no escape. But I was unable to see any walls of the prison and there was no prisoner in sight. What was seeing was a fully content women who was made to rule. Her kingdom was her home and no one interfered in it. She was fully content and confident to take care of her kingdom. This put me on a thinking path.

02. My Next stop was in Nigeria, where I interviews two Muslim women ZARINA and FATIMA. But I had to attend a “Women’s only” party to meet these women.

I found that both these women were highly educated and were early living life in western style and then they changed themselves and took up Islamic way of life.

I was feeling myself a novice in this atmosphere, because no men were present in the meeting. Myself and my cameraman were also fully covered so that no one can see them.

Women in the party started speaking and what they said put me on the road of thinking of our own values.

They said that “Hijab is a sign to reject a society where women is degraded. It is Islam which has granted women real freedom. In Western society women is forced to display her body, which is unjust.”

03. After meeting and other educated Muslim women who were observing Islamic Hijab, I came to conclusion that “In West we are going towards extreme. Women there spent lot of time and money to just look attractive to male people, with whom they have no relation at all.

When I pick up my dresses, it is always my intention to select ones in which I will look more attractive to opposite sex. The rules are set by men and women have to follow them.

I think that these Muslim women are freer than us, because they rule a world which is their own and they do not have any intervention from any man.

Impact London
sheila

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

MUQ wrote:
Hijab, who is really in Hijab?: Mary Walker, British Family Television
Note: The following is based on the report of Mary Walker, a reporter from British Family TV, who toured many Muslim countries during the filming of serial “Living Islam”. Her observations present a different picture of Muslim women, that what we regularly hear in the “Main Stream Media”. This is translated from Urdu from the Paper DAWAT dated 25 April, 2012 – MUQ
01. The first women whom I met (during filming of my series) was the wife of an educated man in Mali. Her husband was running an organization that was engaged in calling the poor people in that country to Islam.
His wife was an educated and very smart lady, who had earlier been following western style of living. She was married to a diplomat. But she divorced him and change her life style to a real Muslim and was fully dressed in Islamic Hijab.
According to me she had prisoned herself into a prison from which there was no escape. But I was unable to see any walls of the prison and there was no prisoner in sight. What was seeing was a fully content women who was made to rule. Her kingdom was her home and no one interfered in it. She was fully content and confident to take care of her kingdom. This put me on a thinking path.
02. My Next stop was in Nigeria, where I interviews two Muslim women ZARINA and FATIMA. But I had to attend a “Women’s only” party to meet these women.
I found that both these women were highly educated and were early living life in western style and then they changed themselves and took up Islamic way of life.
I was feeling myself a novice in this atmosphere, because no men were present in the meeting. Myself and my cameraman were also fully covered so that no one can see them.
Women in the party started speaking and what they said put me on the road of thinking of our own values.
They said that “Hijab is a sign to reject a society where women is degraded. It is Islam which has granted women real freedom. In Western society women is forced to display her body, which is unjust.”
03. After meeting and other educated Muslim women who were observing Islamic Hijab, I came to conclusion that “In West we are going towards extreme. Women there spent lot of time and money to just look attractive to male people, with whom they have no relation at all.
When I pick up my dresses, it is always my intention to select ones in which I will look more attractive to opposite sex. The rules are set by men and women have to follow them.
I think that these Muslim women are freer than us, because they rule a world which is their own and they do not have any intervention from any man.
Impact London
She was either on smack or she is ignorant of what is really going on. She mentions that the women spend money to look more attractive to the opposite sex. Why would they be doing that when it is against the teachings of Islam? Please keep pouring out the lies
They rule a world which is their own because their is no one is in their world except their children and themselves.
Anonymous

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

More worries and bad news for Jewish Christian alliance Who are addicted to loosing all wars, with this one they are bankrupted as well. Senior US lawmakers say...‘

Taliban stronger after US reinforcement’  Senior US lawmakers say the Taliban militants have grown stronger in Afghanistan since the United States increased the number of its troops in the violence-scarred country in 2010.

"I think we both say that what we found is the Taliban is stronger," Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein told Fox News Sunday in an interview joined by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers, who backed up her statement.

The two recently returned from a trip to Afghanistan.

The comments came, despite a last-week report to Congress by the US Defense Department that had asserted that President Barack Obama’s dispatch of 33,000 extra troops to Afghanistan in 2010 had weakened the Taliban. 

During his recent visit to Afghanistan, Obama himself said the US “has broken the Taliban's momentum.'' 

The US-led invasion of Afghanistan was launched in 2001. The offensives removed the Taliban from power, but insecurity continues to rise across the country, despite the presence there of tens of thousands of US-led troops. 

The United Nations announced on February 4 that 2011 was the deadliest year on record for Afghan civilians. 

Overall, 3,021 civilians died in violence related to the US-led war and 4,507 were wounded in 2011. The death toll showed an eight-percent rise compared to the year before and was roughly double the figure for 2007
Of the deaths, the UN attributed 77 percent to militant attacks and 14 percent to operations by US-led foreign troops and Afghan forces. Nine percent of the cases were classified as unknown.
Ziffle

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Mr Sarkozy became the 11th European leader to fall foul of the economic crisis since 2008 in a catastrophic result for the French Right. Neo Nazi parties gain strength for the first time in forty years due to in an apparent uprising against immigration.

Meanwhile in Greece, The Golden Dawn party is calculated to win approximately eight percent of the vote on rising immigration and crime concerns. The party acted jubilantly and claimed the result would translate into more than 25 deputiesin the 300 seat parliament.
Ziffle

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what your Momma gets?
Ziffle

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Passingthebuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it beats ya brutha's mouth that you come in...
Aiesha S

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read the Book Satanic verses by Salman Rushdie's.
And than come back and tell me if the Quran was not written by a devil.
The Angel in the cave was most like a devil.
Mohammad was a disciple of Satan and all Muslims unknown to them are followers of the cult controlled by Satan
Just Imagine one of your uncles goes into a cave tomorrow and comes out telling you he has just seen and spoken to an Angel.
What would you suggest we do to your uncle?
I have read it, Free. And it's a bldy good satire!
Aiesha S

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

fire threat wrote:
Australia has been anemed as a specific target for terrorism in the latest edition of an online terrorism magazine linked with al-Qaeda.
A picture of the Opera HOuse with smoke clouds behind it - captioned "Sydney city on fire.
The article's release was condomed by the Attorney-General. Ms Roxon said it was a timely reminder that the threat of violent extremism in Australia remained.
(edited & summarized version) see sun herald for complete article
Well, the Bali Bombings were scarily close to home.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Taftman wrote:
MUQ how can you say you are on firm ground where Islam is concerned?

One moment Muslims say that The Koran is the logical extention of the Bible, the next Muslims are calling it the word of the devil, it seems to me that you take in what you like and throw away what you dont like,

One verse in the Bible warns, " satan can transform himself in to an Angel of light", So I have no doubt that Mohamed met with an angel, but that creature was Satan, which explains the discrepancies between the true word of God the Bible and the Satan inspired Koran, the next verse in 2;corinthians,11,15 points out that you will know the false ministers by their works, the true Christian is to show love even to his enemies, and to turn the other cheek, to show respect and mercy to all others, to be a footstep follower of Christ, this is what being a Christian is all about.

But the teachings of Islam are directly opposite to the teachings of the Bible, you have the same beliefs which stemmed from Babylon, When you die you either go to Paradise or to a fiery torment, You need men to interpret what god wants, You have made an idol of the book you read, you even have a Phallic symbol call you to prayer, no I am sorry my friend but you are resting on quick sand, sit down and think, What dose God want of me and what is Gods purpose, then with prayer and open mind read the Bible and the Koran and see which is right. let me know what you find out.
Ans.

I do not know that Muslims say that Quran is a “logical extension” of Bible and I do not know that Muslims call Quran “The words of Satan”.

It is your own hallucination in which you say that our prophet met Satan and Quran was handiwork of Satan. I do not know which Satan would “insert” this verse in “his” book:

“Whenever you read Quran, seek protection from God against accursed Satan”!!

And which Satan would “insert” worship of One True God in “His” book.

The truth is that you have not studied Quran and have no knowledge about Islamic teachings.

What you quote about Jesus and turning other cheek is only on your tongues….why did not USA turn the other cheek on the eve of 9/11?

Why they killed so many people in Afghanistan and Iraq and Pakistan and these killings are going on every day.

Why Christians killed so many innocent human beings in WW-1, WW-2, Vietnam and elsewhere?

You say that we should read with open mind Bible, have YOU any time read Bible with open mind and found the source of mistakes, errors, contradictions and discrepancies present there?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

FF wrote:
Where in any of my posting I suggested I was a Hindu or an Indian.
No MUQ you are wrong again.
I am a first generation Australian.
I have no God I do not believe in any God or Gods.
I know you are an Indian Muslims for you been bragging to any one who wanted to know.
You should hide your face in shame to be a Muslim after what you know that the Muslim killed approximate 80 Million of your own people.
Ans.

This is a “fashion” now a days to say that I do not believe in God or any religion.

If that is the case then why you take part in these discussions and comment on religious scriptures.

But the way you comemented on Babri Mosque demolition and what “Muslims” had done to your “dear country” showed that you were Hindu and at least your sympathies lie with Hindus.

Now you have come to Australia and got “converted” to the religion of Materialism and Atheism.

The people who killed maximum number of people are Christians and white races of Europe and you try to pass on as one of them even using “fair and lovely” so no one can suspect that you are a Brown man!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
She was either on smack or she is ignorant of what is really going on. She mentions that the women spend money to look more attractive to the opposite sex. Why would they be doing that when it is against the teachings of Islam? Please keep pouring out the lies
They rule a world which is their own because their is no one is in their world except their children and themselves.
Why are you in so much hurry to comment on a post that was not adressed to you?

The comemnt that in West women spend so much money and makeup to look attractive to men, is from that Lady Mary Walker and not from Muslim lady.

A Muslim lady goes out in Islamic Hijab, she could be wearing any clothes and any makeup, no one knows.

In fact Muslim women when going out should not wear their most expensive clothes, jewelry or makeup and provatative scents, according to Islamic teachings.

A Muslim women wears the dress and makeup and scents to look attractive to her husband and to no one else.

How could you appreciate these things by living in a "free" society, where the women display their beauty and parts for "free and for every eyes".
sheila

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you in so much hurry to comment on a post that was not adressed to you?
The comemnt that in West women spend so much money and makeup to look attractive to men, is from that Lady Mary Walker and not from Muslim lady.
A Muslim lady goes out in Islamic Hijab, she could be wearing any clothes and any makeup, no one knows.
In fact Muslim women when going out should not wear their most expensive clothes, jewelry or makeup and provatative scents, according to Islamic teachings.
A Muslim women wears the dress and makeup and scents to look attractive to her husband and to no one else.
How could you appreciate these things by living in a "free" society, where the women display their beauty and parts for "free and for every eyes".
How could the women be educated when they are not allowd to be educated according to sharia law. You are talking rubbish yet again and are trying to show how the muslim women are equal to others.It is a fallacy!!!!!!!
kai outzen

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Do not let Muslims into goverments , in western countrys , were they can get a foothold of control , eventually they will destroy our way of life , they don't even have to fight us or terrorise us with bombs or murder , in 50 years we in the west will by outnumbered by the Muzzis, we need to keep in control ,or they will walk all over us. So just live everyday as if it was your last , and be happy
sheila

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

kai outzen wrote:
Do not let Muslims into goverments , in western countrys , were they can get a foothold of control , eventually they will destroy our way of life , they don't even have to fight us or terrorise us with bombs or murder , in 50 years we in the west will by outnumbered by the Muzzis, we need to keep in control ,or they will walk all over us. So just live everyday as if it was your last , and be happy
Well said!!!!! It's great to see more and more people are becoming educated against this violent system under the guise of "GOD"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••