'The War Is Not Over'

Sep 12, 2006 Read more: Los Angeles Times 276,688
WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. Read more

“French Cocoa Party”

Since: Jan 08

Keynesian Fields

#282537 Aug 19, 2012
Paul Ryan Hates Medicare wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you could, you would vote for the moderate liberal rino flip-flopper Romney.
I don't agree with Romney on immigration. Obviously Romneycare is a concern.

Why would you vote for him?

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#282538 Aug 19, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment and capitalism are twins
Welcome back, Mr. Henry. Was missing the discourse. McRango accused me of surrendering under your intense written assault.

I can't find my white flag.

Nonetheless, one very good example of total employment exists in Cuba, where the prevailing wage is $17 a month.

Not much to spend at those fabulous beaches on vacation, because citizens can't enjoy their own resources, of this type.

Not what I would call equality for the masses, Mr. Henry.

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#282539 Aug 19, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the nuclear weapons of Israel? Is Iran more dangerous than Israel? It seems to me there are different measurements in the international scene.
What about Pakistan and India, in this mix?

Curiously, after a decade of finger pointing, Iran has NOT been invaded.

The only countries to have invaded Iran in recent history is Russia and Britain, both nuclear powers, but not at the time.

One of these countries was your best friend, at least at one time.

After all this history, you are worried about Israel.

I would widen the horizon, not focus so much on the Jews.
Ramafuchs

Troisdorf, Germany

#282543 Aug 19, 2012
nothing to do with the intellectual exchange of views about the main subject..

In this forum i had never used my main language
TAMIL
Here is a tongue twister to twist your brain.

"Pachai Kulanthai Vazhai pazhathirkaga vizhundhu vivizhundhu azhuthathu.

=Small Baby Cried asking for Banana
Ramafuchs

Troisdorf, Germany

#282544 Aug 19, 2012
Let others die for our.........
What is the worst in my life is this.
My co wage-slaves are not better than me.
Violence begets more violence.
Tit for tat is a language
frank

Oakland, CA

#282545 Aug 19, 2012
-Web wrote:
Hank Williams Jr.:‘We’ve Got a Muslim President Who Hates Farming, Hates the Military, Hates the U.S. and We Hate Him!’
Posted August 19,2012
Nearly a year after country music singer Hank Williams Jr. courted controversy by comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, he’s unleashed more fiery criticism, this time calling the president an anti-American Muslim.
The comments reportedly went over well with the crowd, which responded with “loud and enthusiastic” cheers.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hank-williams...
You think talking stupid is why 'Monday Night Football' fired the dumbass?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#282546 Aug 19, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You think talking stupid is why 'Monday Night Football' fired the dumbass?
ESPN suspended Hank Jr for one week,so Hank made the decision ESPN could no longer use his song.

Hanks Statement.
“After reading hundreds of e-mails, I have made MY decision. By pulling my opening Oct 3rd, You (ESPN) stepped on the Toes of The First Amendment
Freedom of Speech, so therefore Me, My Song, and All My Rowdy Friends are OUT OF HERE. It’s been a great run.”— Hank Williams Jr.
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Ashland, PA

#282547 Aug 20, 2012
-Web wrote:
Hank Williams Jr.:‘We’ve Got a Muslim President Who Hates Farming, Hates the Military, Hates the U.S. and We Hate Him!’
Posted August 19,2012
Nearly a year after country music singer Hank Williams Jr. courted controversy by comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, he’s unleashed more fiery criticism, this time calling the president an anti-American Muslim.
The comments reportedly went over well with the crowd, which responded with “loud and enthusiastic” cheers.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hank-williams...
We all know there are "57 states"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_...

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#282548 Aug 20, 2012
Ramafuchs wrote:
nothing to do with the intellectual exchange of views about the main subject..
In this forum i had never used my main language
TAMIL
Here is a tongue twister to twist your brain.
"Pachai Kulanthai Vazhai pazhathirkaga vizhundhu vivizhundhu azhuthathu.
=Small Baby Cried asking for Banana
Very deep, Rama.

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#282549 Aug 20, 2012
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>We all know there are "57 states"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_...
From the Bidenisms archive:

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/joebiden/a...

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#282550 Aug 20, 2012
"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008
Paul Ryan Hates Medicare

Islip, NY

#282551 Aug 20, 2012
arbitrageur wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with Romney on immigration. Obviously Romneycare is a concern.
Why would you vote for him?
As you well know, I will never ever vote for a corporate hack Republican or Democrat.

That includes Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Reid, Romney, Ryan, Bush, Cheney, Reagan, John Boehner, Senator McConnell and Eric Cantor.

THEY ALL WORK FOR WALL STREET AND NOT MAIN STREET!
Paul Ryan Hates Medicare

Islip, NY

#282552 Aug 20, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know that because ....?
Everything that was prophesied hundreds and hundreds of years before JESUS all came TRUE with the Virgin Birth, Life, Death and Resurrection of JESUS The Messiah!

Frank, why don't you pray and ask JESUS if He is real?

=======

John 10

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father —and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life —only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#282553 Aug 20, 2012
arbitrageur wrote:
<quoted text>
Very deep, Rama.
PricewaterhouseCoopers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The firm was created by the merger of two large firms, Price Waterhouse and
Coopers ... By the late nineteenth century, Price Waterhouse had gained
significant ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PricewaterhouseC... - 145k -
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#282554 Aug 20, 2012
arbitrageur wrote:
"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008
Ryan Rages Against the Machine - CNN.com
2 days ago ... Although Rage thinks Paul Ryan is just another cog in the "Machine," that doesn't
stop the Paul Ryan from rocking out to their ...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/16/politics/ryan-m... -
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#282555 Aug 20, 2012
Republican todd atkin says “Legitimate rape victims don't need ...
16 hours ago ... Todd Akin On Abortion:'Legitimate Rape' Victims Have 'Ways To Try To Shut
That Whole Thing Down' Reposted from The Huffington Post | By ...

http://disabledaccessdenied.wordpress.com/201... -
30 Republicans Vote Against Rape Bill!(John McCain, Tom Coburn ...
6 days ago ... 30 Republican Senators Voted Against the Anti-Rape Amendment. When a
young women was raped in Iraq Senator Al Franken created this ...

- 144k -
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#282556 Aug 20, 2012
Nothing wrong with a little fun, except if it is hypocritical. Kevin Yoder, House Republicans Reprimanded For Drinking, Nudity ...
10 hours ago ... Eric Cantor, House Republicans, GOP, Israel, Republicans, Video, Michael ...
eventually ran for the House of Representatives and won in 1937.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/19/kevi... -
Washington Times on Franklin Case
Washington Times article on the Franklin Affair, 6/29/1989 (full text below).
Scanned image of full front page Washington Times article available here ...

http://www.wanttoknow.info/890629washingtonti... - 76k - Cached - Similar Pages
Call Boys Take Midnight Tour of Reagan/Bush White House- NBC ...
May 6, 2008 ... NBC's Tom Brokaw in a 1989 TV news report on the infamous Washington Times
Story; June 29, 1989 'HOMOSEXUAL PROSTITUTION ...

- 161k - Cached - Similar Pages
The Washington Times, June 29, 1989 (Front page story ...
Jun 29, 1989 ... The June 29, 1989 issue of The Washington Times newspaper seen below was
gathered up and collected from news stands and newspaper ...

http://educate-yourself.org/tg/franklincoveru... - 44k -
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#282557 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Everything that was prophesied hundreds and hundreds of years before JESUS all came TRUE with the Virgin Birth, Life, Death and Resurrection of JESUS The Messiah!
=======
John 10
14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father —and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life —only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”
Mary became pregnant without having sex after Jesus was born, The proof is her words to Jesus after sitting on the out-house seat, "Jesus Christ if Joesph would have wiped off the toilet seat I wouldn't be pregnant again".-------- Only debate left is, Did Mary get pregnant the same way when Jesus was concieved or did Joesph f--k her brains out?
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#282558 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
=======
John 10
Sounds like Mary was listening to Fathers commands, only thing is she should have kept an asprin between her knees everytime she heard the words "lay down for me".
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#282559 Aug 20, 2012
Libertarian jargon----- AVAL AVILANDHAL IVAL AVILALAPPAL
IVAL AVILANDHAL AVAL AVILALAPPAL
AVALUM IVULUM AVIL ALAKKAVITTAL
EVAL AVILALPPAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Possible visit by Kosovo's Thaci puts old foe S... 5 hr La la land 4
News Halton Muslim women separate ISIS from Islam 15 hr who do u believe 1
Boycott holland and europe 19 hr Republican 1
News This undated photo provided by Franklin County ... 23 hr Oliver Canterberry 2
News Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) Thu Reginald 46,816
Isis 8 miles from El Paso Texas according to media Apr 15 Scary 1
News Thousands brave cold to denounce Israeli offens... (Jan '09) Apr 15 tnx 11
More from around the web