Sex with cousin

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of91
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
miley

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
May 15, 2013
 
I used to stay over my cousins (boy) house when i was young until the age of 13. Me and him used to play together downstairs. One day he said lets play upstairs so we played upstairs and he locked the door. He is 1 yr younger than me. We started to play truth and dare on his bed. His mom jus got in the bath and his dad always works late. We started playing it and then he said dare. I told him to kiss me lying on his bed. He said what! I said well thats ur dare or r u too afraid to do this. He said no and i led on the bed. He came ontop of me and our lips met. After our kiss we continued to play the game and i said dare. He dared me to kiss him. I guess he liked it so i kissed him. I had a dare again and he told me to take my top off. So i did. Im imsitting with my bra on and he said dare. I told him to get naked and he did. I was looking at his penis and told him that he was the first guy i kissed and saw naked. He said same but i havnt seen a girl naked before.So i got naked. I got into bed and he followed. I put my hand on his penis and he put his on my pus*y. We jus experimented for 1/2 and hour and then it was dinner time. At night me, him and his mum sleep together. I used to sleep by the wall, his mum in the middle and him on the other side. But today he told his mum he wants to sleep inthe middle. His mum said ok. When she fell asleep. I pulled my trosers down and put his hand on me. We had a nice night.
miley

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
May 15, 2013
 
Next time i stayed. Me and him slept together in his room. His mum said we could but we must not play and we must go to sleep. We looked at each other and said sure. But obviouy we did *play* and sleep. The door was locked and we were quiet throughout the night.
Proverse

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
May 15, 2013
 
miley wrote:
I used to stay over my cousins (boy) house when i was young until the age of 13. Me and him used to play together downstairs. One day he said lets play upstairs so we played upstairs and he locked the door. He is 1 yr younger than me. We started to play truth and dare on his bed. His mom jus got in the bath and his dad always works late. We started playing it and then he said dare. I told him to kiss me lying on his bed. He said what! I said well thats ur dare or r u too afraid to do this. He said no and i led on the bed. He came ontop of me and our lips met. After our kiss we continued to play the game and i said dare. He dared me to kiss him. I guess he liked it so i kissed him. I had a dare again and he told me to take my top off. So i did. Im imsitting with my bra on and he said dare. I told him to get naked and he did. I was looking at his penis and told him that he was the first guy i kissed and saw naked. He said same but i havnt seen a girl naked before.So i got naked. I got into bed and he followed. I put my hand on his penis and he put his on my pus*y. We jus experimented for 1/2 and hour and then it was dinner time. At night me, him and his mum sleep together. I used to sleep by the wall, his mum in the middle and him on the other side. But today he told his mum he wants to sleep inthe middle. His mum said ok. When she fell asleep. I pulled my trosers down and put his hand on me. We had a nice night.
Can we chat c;
Josh

Dundee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jun 2, 2013
 
I want to have sex with my cousin and second cousin my first cousin in 16 she has a size tits and is beautiful my second cousin is 17 she has c or d size tits plz help I'm 18 I want to have sex with them thanks
Josh

Dundee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jun 2, 2013
 
Josh wrote:
I want to have sex with my cousin and second cousin my first cousin in 16 she has a size tits and is beautiful my second cousin is 17 she has c or d size tits plz help I'm 18 I want to have sex with them thanks
someone plz help I want to at least see them naked
renlises

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jun 21, 2013
 
I had a few experiences with my cousin and by far us the best encounters to have. It started with simple talk leading to her giving me exotic dances, to full blown sex as well as her watching me have sex with her neighbor. She gives the best hand jobs, blow jobs she's a pro. Sex with cousins is not taboo at all.
Did you like it

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jun 21, 2013
 
The Funzone wrote:
This is my sexual experience with my cousin. When i was 13 i used to go to my dads on weekends. Once my sister(11) and my cousin(14) decided to stay the night over there with me. At around 10:00, after my dad had gone to bed, we were in my room watching TV, i didn't have my shirt on and my cousin had just her bra on. She suggested the idea of playing truth or dare, so we did. Nothing really sexual happened except for my cuz daring my sister to pull down her panties in my face, i got hard, but nothing came of it. Later that night as i was laying on the couch in the living room, i gave the girls the bed, my cousin walked in in just her panties and asked if she could sleep on the couch because my sister was taking up the whole bed, i said sure. She layed down in front of me facing the TV, with my arm over her stomach under the blanket. After watching for about an hour, i realized her hand had reached behind her and she started rubbing my dick which, of course, got me really hard. i moved my right hand under and around her to start rubbing her boobs and my left down to rub the front of her panties. By then, she had pushed my underwear down and my dick was pressed right in between her cheeks and i started thrusting, she spoke for the first time and said "Wait, not this." Then she stood up, took her panties off and layed back under the covers with her pussy in my face and my dick in hers, i started eating her out while she sucked my dick and when i came 5 minutes later she swallowed it all. Then she sat up on the couch and made me kneel on the floor, under the covers, and i ate her to orgasm while massaging her ass cheeks. It is still one of the most intense sexual experiences i have ever had.
did you like it and when you have sex do you think of her
fingered

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jun 30, 2013
 
I was 13 when i had my first sexual interaction with my cousin. I was on a holiday staying in a hotel and he would stay the night. i have liked him for a few years and that night 1 decided to kiss him. he woke up and told me that he has erected. he told me to give him a blow job and hand job. this was my first time so i had no idea what to do. he then took my panties off and ate me out.he fingered me in every hole. making his whole hand wet. we didn't have sex then. but he continued to finger me every night for 5 nights.the most was 4 fingers.1 night was for about 2 hours of continuous fingering.
3 years later on another holiday, we had sex.when i arrived we went to a hotel and had sex. i saved my first time for him.that day, we had sex 3 times (protected). the next day we had unprotected sex.we continued to have sex everyday, both virginal and anal. he fucked me even when i had my period.having sex with him is the best feeling.i still masturbate when thinking about sex with him.he tells me all the tricks he wants to try with me when i go on another holiday eg.double penetration with his dick and a toy, virginal fisting, anal fisting, wanting to make me squirt, trying gang rape with him and 3 of his friends.
Join Free
fingered

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jun 30, 2013
 
i feel so wet just thinking of this. off to the bathroom i go with my long fingers
Stevebuscus

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jul 4, 2013
 
I'm 15 and my cousins 18 I'm a guy and she's a girl. I really want to have sec with her she is so hot.
Lol

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Little does everyone know, these posts are fake, posted by 45+ y/o men. Can't believe how gullible and stupid people are.
lalalla

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jul 27, 2013
 
Me and my cousin where at a relatives, Me (11 at the time) and my cousin (she was 13 at the time) just chilling talking and she like brought kissing up or something like that and we started to kiss, afterwards we went inside and continued, as I was young and didn't really know much except hearing things I asked her to suck my dick and she did, then she asked me to have sex but it didn't really go in, we where fully naked an everything. She then sucked me off again and after that we just finished and continued the night normally.

Now I'm older and she has gotten fitter I fantasise over having sex with her properly and also it may sound wrong as well but I fantasise over my sister as well. I've pretty much seen her naked and she doesn't seem fazed by it, she walks around sometimes with just a t-shirt and no underwear on, I know this is weird as well but she likes fake tan and sometimes asks for my help to put it on her back and I have and most of the time she is naked so I have seen her naked quite a few times.

yeh.:P
Sound Shape

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jul 28, 2013
 
Me and my third cousin had sex in a porta potty at a wedding. She was so hot. We don't regret it one bit.
Jayden

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jul 30, 2013
 
I want to have sex with my 14 yo cousin. I am 17 and I was on a trip to Higuey, Dominican Republic to visit my family. Everytime I go I have a great time. One day we went to a river and we we're all swimming there having a good time when suddenly my 14 yo cousin starts like hugging me. She's blonde and has beautiful yellow eyes. She put her hands around my neck abd her legs around my waist. At first we were just talking about stupid stuff but after couple of minutes we started kissing each other's necks and bitting each other a little bit... As you may be thinking, yes, I was getting hard but didn't want her to notice cuz I could have made her feel a little weird. After that we act normal but I know she wants to do some more thing to me (I hope sex).
qwerty

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jul 31, 2013
 
gamer wrote:
if you are old enough just get her drunk or try to make some food and add some sleeping pills
Sneaky
girls k choot chatne wal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Aug 12, 2013
 
In the family wrote:
Anybody help?
me n my cson femail
Mike G

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Aug 14, 2013
 
On my 18th bday i lost virginity to my 16 y/o virgin female cousin. Best bday ever to this day. Years later. She was married and me too. I was at her house drinkin with her husband and her. And he husband said is it true u lost ur virginity to my wife and i looked at her and she said yes and he took mine. So da husband said prove it kiss her. I said ok i hugged her and kissed her. My cousins said i told him about us. The end of da night me and her husband was tag teamin my cousin. I still see her and have sex with her or 3 somes with her husband he likes when im havin sex with her. I thought i wood never have a chance with her again glad she married him :)
boner dudu

Dhaka, Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Aug 14, 2013
 
Mike G wrote:
On my 18th bday i lost virginity to my 16 y/o virgin female cousin. Best bday ever to this day. Years later. She was married and me too. I was at her house drinkin with her husband and her. And he husband said is it true u lost ur virginity to my wife and i looked at her and she said yes and he took mine. So da husband said prove it kiss her. I said ok i hugged her and kissed her. My cousins said i told him about us. The end of da night me and her husband was tag teamin my cousin. I still see her and have sex with her or 3 somes with her husband he likes when im havin sex with her. I thought i wood never have a chance with her again glad she married him :)
i want to gangbang my elder sister....plz give me some advice...how should i make her .....she wouldnot agree...i want to use viagra.....
Mike G

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Aug 14, 2013
 
boner dudu wrote:
<quoted text>
i want to gangbang my elder sister....plz give me some advice...how should i make her .....she wouldnot agree...i want to use viagra.....
i dont know what to say. In my case. A few days before my 18th bday (back in 1999) i called my 16y/o cuz and just talked for a bit cuz i finished high school. So i said cuz can u help me with something she said ok like what. I didnt want to say i want to have sex with her. So i said well u know how im a u know and she guess something and i said no. After saying this 2 more times she said a virgin and i . if u could help me not be a virgin cuz i didnt want to go to college virgin. She said u know im a virgin to and it was quiet n she answer with a ok but when. So i said on my 18th bday it was 3days away and i told her i wanted her to wear her black dress and black bra and black thong. She said she didnt have a black thong but will buy one. So on my bday we both lost our virginity in my moms 1995 Mystic Teal Chevy Camaro Z28. I remember it like it was yesterday some 14 years ago. Dats how i got her
A REAL MAN

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Oct 15, 2013
 
you all need to get a life. this id flipping disgusting

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of91
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6551 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k 2 min iwannamakeyouwet 142,914
WANTED submissive lesbian (Aug '13) 2 min Carmen 13
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min x8nichole8x 80,659
What are your sexual fantasies and secret turn ... 3 min Dude looks like a lady 17
gay Skype chat (Jul '12) 3 min skype 232
Gay/bi K....k 3 min London boys 14-17 68,062
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 3 min Jake5452 11,201
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min giacomo2393 338,641
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min 17 m uk 217,210
Females that post nude snapchat stories 15 min guti72 3,052
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••