Stewartstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Judged:

My wife has never been one to really want to expose too, too much of her body, but last week, when we went away for our anniversary, she really wanted to surprise me and we went to a topless beach. She knows it excites me when she shows some skin, and since the beach was topless and not nude, she of course wore no top, and only had on a tiny, white, see-thru microkini g-string bottom. My wife has 36D breasts and a nice round ass, so I was very excited before we even got to the beach. When we got down onto the beach, there seemed to be a ratio of about 5 men to every 1 woman. Well, obviously we were not the only couple on the beach, but as time went on, couples, who were there before us, started to go back in. That was fine, or so I thought. Before I knew it, it was like a giant fraternity with my wife, basically naked, being the only woman. As we noticed this, she reacted a lot different than I thought. I thought she'd be panicking and wanting to go inside, but she did quite the opposite. She would whisper to me with a giggle, "Look at all these men looking at me, hehe!" I've never seen her stand up and stretch so much in my life. After her like 4th time "stretching," a group of men came over to us and started flirting with my wife. She looked at me, and I gave her the ok, so she started flirting back a little. One flirt led to another, and then there she was in the ocean with no top, a tiny bottom, and 5 men. From where I was sitting, I could clearly see that they were groping her breasts, and who knows what else under the water. After so long, one of them hollared, "I've got it!" and held up her g-string in the ocean. My wife, now completely nude, jumped on the back of this one guy, while they passed her g-string around. She got her naked self all up on all of them and all of them were grabbing her, fingering her, and groping her breasts. I'm sure you can imagine what the rest of the day turned out to be...
alan jones

Kettering, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Just Wondering wrote:
My wife has never been one to really want to expose too, too much of her body, but last week, when we went away for our anniversary, she really wanted to surprise me and we went to a topless beach. She knows it excites me when she shows some skin, and since the beach was topless and not nude, she of course wore no top, and only had on a tiny, white, see-thru microkini g-string bottom. My wife has 36D breasts and a nice round ass, so I was very excited before we even got to the beach. When we got down onto the beach, there seemed to be a ratio of about 5 men to every 1 woman. Well, obviously we were not the only couple on the beach, but as time went on, couples, who were there before us, started to go back in. That was fine, or so I thought. Before I knew it, it was like a giant fraternity with my wife, basically naked, being the only woman. As we noticed this, she reacted a lot different than I thought. I thought she'd be panicking and wanting to go inside, but she did quite the opposite. She would whisper to me with a giggle, "Look at all these men looking at me, hehe!" I've never seen her stand up and stretch so much in my life. After her like 4th time "stretching," a group of men came over to us and started flirting with my wife. She looked at me, and I gave her the ok, so she started flirting back a little. One flirt led to another, and then there she was in the ocean with no top, a tiny bottom, and 5 men. From where I was sitting, I could clearly see that they were groping her breasts, and who knows what else under the water. After so long, one of them hollared, "I've got it!" and held up her g-string in the ocean. My wife, now completely nude, jumped on the back of this one guy, while they passed her g-string around. She got her naked self all up on all of them and all of them were grabbing her, fingering her, and groping her breasts. I'm sure you can imagine what the rest of the day turned out to be...
Love the story. My wife was very shy about going topless at first and I had to talk into it. But now seldom ever wears a bikni top at the beach or hotel pool on holiday and often wears a very shear thong at the pool in the hotel guys eyes almost pop out of their heads.Some guys have followed us to the beach where she will flash her pussy. Not at all shy anymore and makes great sex later when she talks aout all the guys and ladies who have seen her.
Just Wondering

Stewartstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Judged:

horndog wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're not going to tell us? Come on, how many guys did she end up f*cking? We want details!
I tried replying to you with every detail, but it didn't allow my post and closed it off. Basically, my wife wound up going onto a yacht that night and got gangbanged by 10 men. She was covered from head to toe, literally, in c*m. She had all 3 holes penetrated at once, anal DP, and she kept demanding "more c*ck, more c*ck!" everytime one left her mouth or finished c*mming on her. She didn't want to shower all their c*m off her that night. Instead, she told me that she wanted to rub their c*m all over her body and face while I, her husband, had my way with her. She is very proud of what she did, and got a shirt made that says, "I had my first gangbang with 10 guys. More next time?"
OkieJim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Judged:

Women are so funny yet mysterious. My wife also was very prim and circumspect. The idea that she would appear naked in front of others, especially other men was unthinkable.
One day we spent a vacation week in an Arizona campground and met three other couples. We went swimming and boating in the Colorado River, played golf and spent pleasant evenings in a local watering hole with them. These were the coolest people we ever made friends with.
One evening at the bar the others announced that they would be leaving the next day. Jo asked where they were going and they said to a nudist camp. I almost fell off my stool when Jo asked if we could go along. I kept quiet although I was so surprised I couldn't talk anyway. We immediately were invited to join them.
When we got back to our camper that night I asked her if she realized she would have to get naked with the others. She just shrugged and said "we'll see."
Well, after a pleasant drive we ended up in the private nudist camp. I must say it took some nerve for me to get naked but Jo had no problem. The lot of us decided to head to the hot tub which meant a four or five minute walk to the other side of the compound. Each nudist carries a towel around, as much to sit on as anything. I kind of held mine in front of me but Jo just threw hers over her shoulder. Wow, I didn't know the girl that I married could be so open.
At the hot tub every one had to shower first. Then we got in the tub. There were us four couples and four others. Sixteen people in a tub meant for 14 people meant we were all pretty close together and unavoidably touching the person on either side of us.
At first I was mesmerizes seeing all the boobies and vaginas arranged around the oval tub. Somehow I was aroused but managed to stay semi soft. Then I noticed the other guys really taking in my wifes boobs. She isn't giant, just a wonderful 36C. Her nipples are inverted and light pink. What a mixture of emotions. I was embarrased somehow yet turned on by looking at the other women and far more turned on by the other men staring at my Jo.
Not much talking went on as everyone was getting lost in the moment and the massage of the bubbles in the hot tub. The water was too hot and every so often one or two of the people would get out and sit on the edge with only their lower legs and feet dangling in the water. Then Kathy jumped up and sat on the edge straight across from me. Kathy is a beautiful woman with smaller boobs -- probably an A cup. I had been watching (and lusting for) Kathy ever since we met back in Arizona. She had a smile that lit up the room.
She noticed that I couldn't take my eyes off her and smiled at me. I took this as an invite to keep looking. There she sat, hands on the edge of the tile, legs together. I could see her boobs but no more. But then she slowly began opening her legs, a little bit at a time. Soon a tuft of her pubic hair became peeking out. I wanted to scream at her to open them all the way but didn't dare. Slowly her luscious vagina came into view. Oh, my God, I wanted to eat that but had to keep my cool.

Continued in next post
OkieJim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Judged:

Continued
About that time Jo got too hot and got up to sit on the edge to cool off. I had noticed the other men -- the ones that we knew and the ones that we didn't -- were staring at her boobs ever since we got in the hot tub.
I kept watching Kathy with an occasional look at some of the other beautiful young women in the tub with us. Then it struck me that the other men were no longer looking at Jo's boobs. Instead their gaze was much lower. I looked at her to my left. Her legs too were slightly apart which put her love nest right at eye level. At the moment I looked I noticed her legs open a little more.
Jeeze I got an erection that was hard to hide. Jo is bald and her protruding lips were open for all to see. This was my Jo? Wouldn't even wear a mini-skirt but sitting there with six other men just a yard away and she showing them her wonderful pussy! Eventually her legs were open nearly twelve inches at her knees. The men across the way were just enjoying her beauty to no end.
Well, too soon the time came to go back to our camper and then go to dinner. We had to leave the next morning. I would have loved to have stayed a couple of more days but there were problems back at our business and our employees needed us back. I did ask Jo why she opened her legs to show off like she did. First of all she said the strange guy next to her kept running his hand between her legs under the water. She said that she didn't mind but when she sensed that he was going to stick a finger in her it was time to get out. She said that I was crazy if I thought she didn't notice me staring at Kathys box and that I was enjoying myself like she had never seen. So she decided that the other men should also get a treat and she had gotten turned on as much as I was by them staring between her legs and the neighbors wandering hand. I didn't know where all this would lead at the time but I couldn't wait for Thanksgiving weekend when we were planning on flying back to Arizona to meet our friends. I'm hoping that I can get to see Kathy's pussy again and just as excited about Jo showing hers!
Carrie

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Judged:

I can't imagine going topless on the beach. I have fair skin, I would be concerned about getting sunburn on my girls. I guess it could be fun, with applying sunscreen to my very large boobs. They are large and all natural.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Sunscreen's all you need. Experience something different! Hubbies get new experiences, too (if there is one). I think you'll be amazed. We only live once, right! And the scene's pretty safe from what I can tell.
alan jones

Kettering, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Carrie you sould try it My wife was so shy at first but now loves it.She gets a real turn on by the guys watching her rubbibg the suncream in her boobs.
Join Free
Just Wondering

Stewartstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Carrie wrote:
I can't imagine going topless on the beach. I have fair skin, I would be concerned about getting sunburn on my girls. I guess it could be fun, with applying sunscreen to my very large boobs. They are large and all natural.
It's very fun to see how much attention a woman can get by baring some skin. You might not be longing for the same experience my wife had, but neither was my wife. It just happened. She got so turned on by how many men were desiring her, that she just stopped thinking about the what ifs and just went on impulse. I must say that I've never been harder than when watching my wife be a complete whore getting f*cked and covered in c*m by 10 men. We've done some talking, and we're both hoping to do it again. She told me she never realized how horny having so many men touching her and feeling her could make her that she was so wet by the end of that gangbang that she could've gone for 10 more men. Her and I both agree the more men she can take at once the merrier!
Just Wondering

Stewartstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2009

Anyone else had a relatively similar situation, or might you want it to turn into a situation similar to this, after a wife exposing herself to other men?
Just Wondering

Stewartstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2009

Or, what kinds of experiences have you had either as a wife exposing yourself to other men with your husband knowing, or as the husband advocating the exposure of your wife to men?
kathryn crisp

Kettering, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

I love sunbathing topless and have done every holiday after my husband talked me it to it on our honeymoon. I was very shy at first and took my top off while laying on my front. My newly wed husband had thrown my top some distance in front of us so if and said it I wanted it had no option but to go and get it. After a few minuets I turned over and felt the warmth of the sub on my 34c boobs it felt good. I was very embarrassed with all the guys looking at me But surprisingly I soon got to love the attention I was getting and so was my hubby as the lump in his trucks was obvious for all to see.
caraven

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

i want to take my wife to a topless beach she got a great rack im sure some guy would want to do her

“Eschew Obfuscation”

Since: May 09

Anytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

I have been to many nude beaches and resorts on four continents and NEVER heard of such behavior. The protocol at nude beaches is about the same as it is on a textile beach. I have never heard of strange men touching various women, or other men.

In many places nude beaches are family friendly. I have personally seen three (maybe even four) generations of families arrive at the beach, picnic, play in the water, and sunbathe while everyone was nude.

The slightest hint of sexual activity would necessarily require a call to the police. Open nudity is not a problem in much of the world. Open sexual activity is illegal almost everywhere.
bullshit detector

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

FlatbushSam wrote:
I have been to many nude beaches and resorts on four continents and NEVER heard of such behavior. The protocol at nude beaches is about the same as it is on a textile beach. I have never heard of strange men touching various women, or other men.
In many places nude beaches are family friendly. I have personally seen three (maybe even four) generations of families arrive at the beach, picnic, play in the water, and sunbathe while everyone was nude.
The slightest hint of sexual activity would necessarily require a call to the police. Open nudity is not a problem in much of the world. Open sexual activity is illegal almost everywhere.
its ok its fantasy writers club month. the next story will be how his naked niece and dog joined in.

“Eschew Obfuscation”

Since: May 09

Anytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

bullshit detector wrote:
<quoted text>
its ok its fantasy writers club month. the next story will be how his naked niece and dog joined in.
He should at least include a "This is bullshit" disclaimer.
Ray

Naxxar, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

My wife have never showed off her boobs to anyone before this holiday in spain. We went to the hotel pool and there were about half all the woman were topless. I told my wife that she should try it and that would be ok with me. She was surprised as she never though of going topless in public. After some encouragement from me she accepted to try it and took off her top. It was very excited to see my wife going topless in front of strangers and it really turns me on. From that day, she never wear any top on the beach again.
alan

Kettering, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

[wish more husbands would let there wives go topless
Sohorny

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Count me in. My wife is Super Hot and it gets me all excited to show her off!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Carrie wrote:
Can I get a look at them & see for myself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of253
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4040 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k 5 min inmate12 136,735
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Blueskittles84 210,041
Girls how do you masterbate? (Mar '11) 5 min randy andy 5,125
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Ken 332,331
The Pirate Cove 7 min revilot2 2,195
Gay/bi K....k 7 min dannyb555 63,902
Gay guys send me your snapchat names and i will... (Mar '13) 9 min yngboyger 3,665
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 11 min HornyGuy77 80,162
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••