NoNamedChick

Charlotte, NC

#49 Feb 9, 2013
Allman_33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to hear. I get super hard when I get a girl really excited. Giving strong orgasms is my fetish ;)
Sounds nice ;)
Tyler

United States

#50 Feb 9, 2013
Fuckme wrote:
Sorry i do not do that
Do you sext?
NoNamedChick

Charlotte, NC

#51 Feb 9, 2013
Allman_33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to hear. I get super hard when I get a girl really excited. Giving strong orgasms is my fetish ;)
Sounds hot ;)

Since: Feb 13

Australia

#53 Feb 9, 2013
Fuckme wrote:
ya it a good one
Then I'd better buy a van! So when your finished blowing me I can use my mouth my tongue and my nose to work your pu**y into a wet, orgasmic state of bliss ;)
dicksexmaster

Europe

#56 Dec 3, 2014
longNhard wrote:
<quoted text>mmm a demonstration might be needed to see just how good you are...
dickmaster
Gary

Dillsboro, IN

#57 Dec 22, 2014
Love at first Stroke
If I ever met up with you, it'd be a Stroke of luck
Emily

Palatine, IL

#58 Jan 27, 2015
I'm only 16 and I love giving habdjobs the first time was when my boyfriend came over and we both were covered by a blanket watching a movie and he moved my hand to his cock and I just started stroking it under the blanket but my mom walked in on us and I dont know if she knew or not but it was pretty obvious that was still slowly jerking him off and she just smiled and winked at me and left but anyways after about 20 minutes he cummed all over my hand and my blanket. Now I do it all the time with him and I love it. P.S. for first timers make sure you have a towel around or something like a towel
giorgogio

Athens, Greece

#59 Jan 27, 2015
Emily wrote:
I'm only 16 and I love giving habdjobs the first time was when my boyfriend came over and we both were covered by a blanket watching a movie and he moved my hand to his cock and I just started stroking it under the blanket but my mom walked in on us and I dont know if she knew or not but it was pretty obvious that was still slowly jerking him off and she just smiled and winked at me and left but anyways after about 20 minutes he cummed all over my hand and my blanket. Now I do it all the time with him and I love it. P.S. for first timers make sure you have a towel around or something like a towel
do u have snapchat mine is hornyyy3
Join Free
LovleyLila

Albuquerque, NM

#61 Jan 27, 2015
Yes almost as much as i love giving head

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#62 Jan 27, 2015
LovleyLila wrote:
Yes almost as much as i love giving head
Nice Hun real nice
Masturbating Mom

Edinburgh, UK

#64 Jan 27, 2015
I absolutely love giving hand jobs.

Since: Sep 14

Sydney, Australia

#65 Jan 27, 2015
Emily wrote:
Those handjobs you give are they only for your bf
Mr big

Salamanca, NY

#66 Jan 27, 2015
Masturbating Mom wrote:
Do you have long nails

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68 Jan 27, 2015
Masturbating Mom wrote:
Do u prefer big or small penis's
wills

Edinburgh, UK

#69 Jan 27, 2015
Deb wrote:
I love giving handjobs. I like to have a nice hard cock in my hand, they feel so warm and so hard. then i love when shoot ther load all over my face. one time it all over the front of my dress.
Never had a hand job from a woman but fore masturbated for the very first time only the once 10 -15 seconds before I exploded for the first time am male 42 and am still a virgin t t me if u like if in UK like me girls 07594169241 very horny Noe
Masturbating Mom

Edinburgh, UK

#70 Jan 27, 2015
Mr big wrote:
Do you have long nails?
No - just normal length but I can give a pretty painful scratch if you need one!
Masturbating Mom

Edinburgh, UK

#71 Jan 27, 2015
fastdoo wrote:
Do u prefer big or small penises
Big, thick, and straight. Small cocks are fun to play with and it's fun to make them pump a load, but for penetrative sex a big, thick, straight cock is a lot more satisfying.
Cute boys kissing

United States

#72 Jan 27, 2015
I am nude and big horny laying my bed I love younger girls 14 15 16 handjob oil text me 7862095306
Mr big

Salamanca, NY

#74 Jan 27, 2015
Masturbating Mom wrote:
Do you dress sexy while doing it
adam

Rotherham, UK

#75 Jan 27, 2015
Any woman want to Skype, I'm hard as hell and am waiting for u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Glingy 310,065
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 3 min Darien 10,509
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jeff 659,106
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min dave 678,299
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Kesh333 87,284
jiski chut me khujli ho rhi hai to chut chtwane... 4 min Rahul 159
tired of fake girls from websites any real girl... 4 min Speedman817 17
Dirty ki...k 6 min inkedlonewolf 15,014
More from around the web