Next Last
vividviews

Bronx, NY

#1 Dec 6, 2008
...provide details!!
Deb

Toledo, OH

#2 Jan 19, 2009
I love giving handjobs. I like to have a nice hard cock in my hand, they feel so warm and so hard. then i love when shoot ther load all over my face. one time it all over the front of my dress.

Since: Dec 08

Western Chicago suburbs

#3 Jan 19, 2009
Deb wrote:
I love giving handjobs. I like to have a nice hard cock in my hand, they feel so warm and so hard. then i love when shoot ther load all over my face. one time it all over the front of my dress.
Do you ever use any lubrication?

Since: Jan 09

n Y

#4 Jan 19, 2009
deb u have msn or yahhoo?
Deb

Findlay, OH

#5 Jan 19, 2009
No i never have. But if i was giving you a handjob. would you want me to use lubriction? or i could just suck a littel that is what i do for lubriction

Western Chicago suburbs

#6 Jan 19, 2009
Deb wrote:
No i never have. But if i was giving you a handjob. would you want me to use lubriction? or i could just suck a littel that is what i do for lubriction
Saliva does some good, but for a nice long HJ I like some lubrication or a layer of skin gets rubbed off.
Deb

Findlay, OH

#7 Jan 19, 2009
Ok sweetie the next time i give a guy a handjob i will use lubrication. I hope i get a chance soon.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#8 Jan 19, 2009
Flavored oil works well. It's been years because he prefers BJ's, but here's how I do it.

Both naked lying on the couch me on bottom with him between my legs facing up. I reach around and stroke up and down his dick with oil while fondling his nipples and balls. It's a good idea to have a towel nearby.
Join Free

Western Chicago suburbs

#10 Jan 19, 2009
Deb wrote:
Ok sweetie the next time i give a guy a handjob i will use lubrication. I hope i get a chance soon.
Any time you're in the neighborhood, my sweet. I'll reciprocate in the mode of your choice.

Western Chicago suburbs

#11 Jan 19, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
Flavored oil works well. It's been years because he prefers BJ's, but here's how I do it.
Both naked lying on the couch me on bottom with him between my legs facing up. I reach around and stroke up and down his dick with oil while fondling his nipples and balls. It's a good idea to have a towel nearby.
Mmmmm. Sounds nice.
Deb

Findlay, OH

#12 Jan 19, 2009
Ok its a date

Western Chicago suburbs

#13 Jan 19, 2009
Deb wrote:
Ok its a date
Sounds good to me.
Dom

Loveland, OH

#15 Jul 3, 2011
Deb wrote:
Ok its a date
hey Deb, i would love one of ur hj's and im only from cincy, please let me know if your interested
Larry

Las Vegas, NV

#16 Nov 20, 2011
The first thing that a couole start with is kissing,The second is the touching of each other someplace on their body.The guy usually go for her breasts and the girls hands go for his pants.I think that a girl automatically knows that we men only has one thing to touch while she has more than one spot.Girls learn very quickly that by giving guys handjobs can get them to do anything their want.Girls also know that they can't get pregnant from it.Guys like it because it's a way to show our penis off to her to see if she likes it.What guys don't think about it is that a girl really don't care because most girls have already seen more penises than they can count.Girls do a lot of baby sitting and bathing,changing diapers gives them plenty opportunities to check out penises.I think that most girls that give a guy handjobs is to give him some sort of pleasure.They try to keep peace in their relationship.They don't like conflict.
hmd

Karachi, Pakistan

#17 Apr 20, 2012
sa
hjluvr

Skokie, IL

#19 Nov 14, 2012
As you can tell by my handle, I'm a BIG fan. Let me say that any man who has NOT let a woman take control is missing out on some incredible sex!!! In fact, my wife loves to restrain me (soft headboard cuffs, no marks) for these sessions and LOVES to make me squirm and writhe and groan at her skill. I can't complain, because I LOVE to make HER moan and writhe and squirm when I'm teasing her. I think the difference is she could never overpower me, so having me helpless makes he confident she can give me her best. And her best is FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!! I suggest you discover what your girl's best is!
jason

United States

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Deb wrote:
yes I love lube but if u want to get a little spit on there that's fine
jason

United States

#21 Feb 8, 2013
Wanna give me an handjob girls 8 inch
Badgirl

Glasgow, UK

#22 Feb 8, 2013
Luv giving handjobs, very intimate, can give them anywhere as well
longNhard

Johannesburg, South Africa

#24 Feb 8, 2013
Badgirl wrote:
Luv giving handjobs, very intimate, can give them anywhere as well
mmm a demonstration might be needed to see just how good you are...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min hungguy6969 58,389
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Sam13white 591,915
Any lesbians wanna chat on whatsapp (May '13) 2 min ficky 1,013
any straight men curious? (Dec '12) 2 min Horndog57 102
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Mc_psycho 247,729
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min British_bear25 534,446
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 3 min josue 5,163
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Summerkat69 409,533
More from around the web