Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Hi guys, my name is Kayla I am 19 yr old and I work at a pizza place. At work I like to wear yoga pants/leggings but whenever I bend over I almost always catch a customer or coworker staring at my a$$. I'm just wondering if they can see my panties under my leggings or if they are just staring to stare? Thanks!
captain_faptasti c

Gymea, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

KKKayla wrote:
Hi guys, my name is Kayla I am 19 yr old and I work at a pizza place. At work I like to wear yoga pants/leggings but whenever I bend over I almost always catch a customer or coworker staring at my a$$. I'm just wondering if they can see my panties under my leggings or if they are just staring to stare? Thanks!
fap fap fap
Sam

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

KKKayla wrote:
Well I have seen a lot of girls with yoga pants on but I can't see theirs but send me a pic at 5743393262 so I can tell u
NaughyNikki

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Stop playing dumb. That's why you wear the damn pants. I know everyone stares at my ass when I wear mine and I love it.
Randy

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Well baby they're probably just staring at your tight teen a$$ and pucturing what you got on under them pants. Actually I woudnt doubt it they could probably see your panty line or thong whatever you got on when you bending over. Do u got a nice rack too baby??
Brad

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Us guys like asses! Not the panties just the asses themselves!
Stranger

Bedford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Wel it depends on the color, if white, probably so.
If not, then they're just starring at your ass
KKKayla

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

captain_faptastic wrote:
<quoted text>
fap fap fap
Lol so you think they can see through them or just wishing they could captain?
Join Free
Cedar City

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

KKKayla wrote:
They can see your undies
heyitsnick08

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

KKKayla wrote:
theyre probably just staring to stare but maybe they can see through ur leggings. In that case they'll be staring at u whenever they go there

Since: Sep 12

Browns Mills, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

KKKayla wrote:
I would say it depends on the leggings. some when strecthed out are thin enough to see through especially dark colored panties. So I would say for the most part they are staring at your ass, and can catch a glimpse of the panties underneath, they will for sure see the outline.
Stilly

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Mostly they are staring to stare. I haven't seen any panties through them yet so you should be good there :)
KKKayla

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

NaughyNikki wrote:
Stop playing dumb. That's why you wear the damn pants. I know everyone stares at my ass when I wear mine and I love it.
Its a rush isn't it
heyitsnick08

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

NaughyNikki wrote:
you should send me pics nickrodriguez259@yahoo dot com
KKKayla

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Randy wrote:
Well baby they're probably just staring at your tight teen a$$ and pucturing what you got on under them pants. Actually I woudnt doubt it they could probably see your panty line or thong whatever you got on when you bending over. Do u got a nice rack too baby??
You're creepy
Cedar City

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

NaughyNikki wrote:
Hey Nikki can I message you?
KKKayla

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have seen a lot of girls with yoga pants on but I can't see theirs but send me a pic at 5743393262 so I can tell u
Lol thanks for that generous offer...
KKKayla

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Stranger wrote:
Wel it depends on the color, if white, probably so.
If not, then they're just starring at your ass
For example today I was wearing pink panties with black stripes
KKKayla

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Cedar City wrote:
<quoted text>
They can see your undies
That makes sense I guess
Sam

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

KKKayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol thanks for that generous offer...
Please

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5103 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min ttucker34 3,051
The Suculent return 2 min Shahla 740
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Jscp11 247,018
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min helloworld600 440,972
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jackson2215 337,677
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min Fjbvfhjhfg 34,999
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Ivan 137,076
•••
•••