created by: want-to-know | Jul 31, 2008

Human Sexuality

7,250 votes

Women - Do you prefer circumcised/uncircumcised?

Click on an option to vote

  • I prefer circumsised (cut)
  • I prefer uncircumcised (uncut)

Comments (Page 56)

Showing posts 1,101 - 1,120 of1,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1141
Dec 20, 2010
 
seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
What you write was especially true when men and women entertained each other only at night, with the lights off, and BJ was something only hookers did.

BTW, the foreskin changes how the penis functions. THe experts here are women who've been with both kinds and are willing to talk about it on the internet.
Since I haven't eaten a candy with its wrapper then I have no idea how the foreskin goes,bj wise. Just to think of it flapping in my mouth and chin makes my stomach turn because I am not used to it. But if my hubby happened to have it,I can probably get used to it as well. My hubby have no problem being cut but once in awhile,he is also wondering what life is like if the doctor who delivered him didn't cut his foreskin. As what I mentioned in the past,the doctor didn't ask the permission of Mr Space1's parents before he chopped my hubby's foreskin at birth.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Olney, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1142
Dec 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

_Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I haven't eaten a candy with its wrapper then I have no idea how the foreskin goes,bj wise. Just to think of it flapping in my mouth and chin makes my stomach turn because I am not used to it. But if my hubby happened to have it,I can probably get used to it as well. My hubby have no problem being cut but once in awhile,he is also wondering what life is like if the doctor who delivered him didn't cut his foreskin. As what I mentioned in the past,the doctor didn't ask the permission of Mr Space1's parents before he chopped my hubby's foreskin at birth.
It doesn't "flap" anywhere. Foreskins vary, but odds are you would be hard-pushed to notice the difference with an erect penis.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1143
Dec 20, 2010
 
_Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I haven't eaten a candy with its wrapper then I have no idea how the foreskin goes,bj wise. Just to think of it flapping in my mouth and chin makes my stomach turn because I am not used to it. But if my hubby happened to have it,I can probably get used to it as well. My hubby have no problem being cut but once in awhile,he is also wondering what life is like if the doctor who delivered him didn't cut his foreskin. As what I mentioned in the past,the doctor didn't ask the permission of Mr Space1's parents before he chopped my hubby's foreskin at birth.
this is a misconception ... the foreskin does not "flap in your mouth and chin" ... you seeem to think it hangs there loosley like a scrotum with no balls in it.

The foreskin wraps over the head when flacid, and when erect the foreskin pulls back so the penis almost looks the same as a circumcised penis ... no flopping is possible because the erection has pulled the skin tight....

Even when flacid, you can pull the foreskin back with your hand so when yuo use your mouth on him the foreskin is out of the way, you have direct contact with the head just as if he was circ'd.

ALso, your revulsion over the skin is misplaced in other ways... it is skin just like anywhere else on his body. It is no different than the idea of sucking on his balls, or nibbling on an earlobe ...

Furthermore,(and Seymour has discussed this too).. there are ways in which you can incorporate the foreskin into sexual play in ways you cannot do with a man who is circ'd ... so this means sex with an uncirc'd man adds possibilities for variety into sex.
pablo

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1145
Dec 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

American ladies: when you are mothers and give birth to your children, dont have your newborn maled circumcised: that will be extremely god for their future sex life!!!
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1146
Dec 24, 2010
 
pablo wrote:
American ladies: when you are mothers and give birth to your children, dont have your newborn maled circumcised: that will be extremely god for their future sex life!!!
A growing fraction of young American women already agree, some from personal experience, but most from internet hearsay. Your point will be totally mainstream within 20 years.
person

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1147
Feb 13, 2011
 
i have a huge dick and i think im cut but idk why or how but im pretty sure i am.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1148
Feb 14, 2011
 
person wrote:
i have a huge dick and i think im cut but idk why or how but im pretty sure i am.
how could you not know???

Since: Jan 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1149
Feb 14, 2011
 
My cut cock head is peeking out of my red string bakinis I'm wearing for v day ! Like to see?
Join Free
seymour

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1150
Feb 15, 2011
 
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
how could you not know???
Believe it or not, several scientific papers a generation ago showed that when you asked American teenage boys and grown men whether or not they were circumcised, and when you asked American wives if their husbands were circumcised, and then you had a doctor examine the men with their pants down, the error rate was around 40%. 40-60 years ago, millions of everyday Americans simply did not know what "circumcised" meant, even though they were mostly circumcised in fact. Nobody talked about it in those days. Most schools did not do sex ed, and even when they did, circ was not talked about. I never heard dirty wisecracks about circ, or anti-semitic remark about Jews and circ, until I was at varsity.

Americans are so obsessed with making the penis bald that they circed everyone. They were so prudish that nothing was said about it. If you conclude that there is something basically wrong with American attitudes about the male private parts, that proves that your common sense is in good working order.
Alan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1151
Mar 12, 2011
 
I have never had complaints about my cut willy.
dave

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1152
Mar 29, 2011
 
wouldn't "less sensitive" lead to longer stamina? every woman I have been with has thanked me for being cut.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1153
Mar 30, 2011
 
natural for me thanks,,,, :)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1154
Mar 30, 2011
 
stacked and proud wrote:
natural for me thanks,,,,:)
More for the girls to play with !!!!!!!! and I love that !!!!!!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1156
Mar 31, 2011
 
Hard Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
More for the girls to play with !!!!!!!! and I love that !!!!!!
hell yeah,,,,,,,,,love to stick my tongue down it,,,:)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1157
Mar 31, 2011
 
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
hell yeah,,,,,,,,,love to stick my tongue down it,,,:)
I think thats why we have tonges !!!!!there are so many places you can put them !!!!!!!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1158
Apr 2, 2011
 
Hard Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
I think thats why we have tonges !!!!!there are so many places you can put them !!!!!!!
Oh I could think of a few,,,,,
Reality

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1159
Apr 2, 2011
 
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I could think of a few,,,,,
Natural and average size or cut and 9" long and 2.5" thick across?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1160
Apr 2, 2011
 
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I could think of a few,,,,,
Im going to whip that ass with mine !!!!!!!!!!
thor

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1161
Apr 2, 2011
 
some ladies prefer uncircumcised, other ladies prefer circumcised.Among these are most American women who have very good sex with their bfs and husbands, and many have not experimentes ans less seen how uncut penises are and work.
Glad to be circumcised

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1162
Apr 16, 2011
 
fishbulb80 wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm... I know what you mean!.. that beautiful scar tissue!... that leathery head!... oh, and that dry pounding b/c of the lack of sensitivity!
Sign me up!
This is a very bias and ignorant response, there is very little scarring just a darker ring of skin near the head, the head its self is actually very supple, there is enough skin to move freely and precum and female cum to moisten things up, and millions of circumcised men have wonderful orgasms every day so there is plenty of sensitivity. You have obviously never been with an circumcised man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,101 - 1,120 of1,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7030 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k 2 min mkcdxx 139,084
Girl wanna FaceTime with hot guy? (Apr '12) 2 min Riley 15
Gay/bi K....k 2 min Clashgay 65,581
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min pacasso49 334,801
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 2 min swappics96 30,052
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 2 min Umudli wezinza 24,275
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 2 min Alex 11,044
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Hey 212,727
Females that post nude snapchat stories 18 min sexymachinesss 2,675
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••