breasts squeezed against your will

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Florence, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Has this ever happened to you? where did it happen, tell us about the experience!
ken

Binghamton, NY

#3 Aug 20, 2012
wife step brother squeezed her
nice1to

Melita, Malta

#4 Aug 20, 2012
ken wrote:
wife step brother squeezed her
How did she react?
ken

Binghamton, NY

#5 Aug 20, 2012
we were at her family cottage. she was swimming couple friends told her step brother to grab her tits she was shocked
Duke

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2012
What size are they!
ken

Binghamton, NY

#8 Aug 20, 2012
nice firm breast
nice1to

Mosta, Malta

#9 Aug 20, 2012
ken wrote:
nice firm breast
How u feel bout him squeezing ur wifes tits ?
skype 4lady space_erotica

Castle Rock, CO

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Tiff wrote:
My gym coach.
I saw him at the park one day and tried to avoid him so I went on a longer trail in the woods he followed me and squeezed my breast
can i squeeze please :) skype: space.erotica
Join Free
kylee

Hersey, MI

#13 Aug 20, 2012
SOOOO HOTT
nice1to

Mosta, Malta

#15 Aug 21, 2012
Tiff wrote:
My gym coach.
I saw him at the park one day and tried to avoid him so I went on a longer trail in the woods he followed me and squeezed my breast
Why you try to avoid him or, did you know he had that in mind ?
ken

Binghamton, NY

#16 Aug 21, 2012
step brother grabbed her while swimming. that week end him as his friends watched her all time i think she really enjoyed it
nice1to

Mosta, Malta

#17 Aug 21, 2012
ken wrote:
step brother grabbed her while swimming. that week end him as his friends watched her all time i think she really enjoyed it
He grab her more than once then ken ?
ken

Binghamton, NY

#18 Aug 21, 2012
couple times she went in got dressed put very low cut blouse shorts on guys were staying very close to her. she was teasing them
nice1to

Mosta, Malta

#19 Aug 21, 2012
ken wrote:
couple times she went in got dressed put very low cut blouse shorts on guys were staying very close to her. she was teasing them
Any of the others get 2 grab her ?
ken

Binghamton, NY

#20 Aug 21, 2012
she sat on deck one of bother friends was running his hand up down her leg. asked her if she like to go to a private place for few hours she said no
nice1to

Mosta, Malta

#21 Aug 21, 2012
ken wrote:
she sat on deck one of bother friends was running his hand up down her leg. asked her if she like to go to a private place for few hours she said no
Shame she said no, but seems like she enjoyed the attention and getting touched.
Jordon

New Delhi, India

#22 Aug 21, 2012
The similar thing happened with me !a guy squeaked it in the swimming pool and suddenly he disappeared ...
nice1to

Mosta, Malta

#23 Aug 21, 2012
Jordon wrote:
The similar thing happened with me !a guy squeaked it in the swimming pool and suddenly he disappeared ...
Just a touch or did he get a good handfull Jordon ?
ken

Binghamton, NY

#24 Aug 21, 2012
they are here a lot i think in time they will have her use her hard she teasing them
nice1to

Mosta, Malta

#26 Aug 21, 2012
ken wrote:
they are here a lot i think in time they will have her use her hard she teasing them
You think she will end up with more than just her breasts squeezed against her will then ken ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guys eatong own come? m&f opinion ? 3 min Dawn 16
Dirty ki...k 4 min randyandy1968 13,407
Anybody been to a piss party? (Apr '13) 4 min Dirty1 102
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min greg4u166 656,702
horny women 4 min Trooper71 3,092
What kind of panties are you wearing? girls and... (Sep '10) 4 min Illyanna 16,908
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 4 min chavlad 26 5,727
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Aaron 676,428
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min chitowncity 86,899
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min luvsuk 308,826
More from around the web