Do u like being watched while having sex?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
stevo

Ringwood, Australia

#1 Nov 3, 2010
I do and so does my girlfriend, we had quickie sex the other day in a change room, and we left the door unlocked, and slightly ajar, anybody could have walked in on us, omg! what a feeling to know at any minute someone may open the door and see us, very sexy!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 3, 2010
stevo wrote:
I do and so does my girlfriend, we had quickie sex the other day in a change room, and we left the door unlocked, and slightly ajar, anybody could have walked in on us, omg! what a feeling to know at any minute someone may open the door and see us, very sexy!!!!
Good for you stevo, told you it would be really exciting and a lot more fun when you know other people know what you're up to :p

Since: Sep 10

Muscat, Oman

#3 Nov 3, 2010
julz am man 24 years i like to do sex the voice made me mad at sex ..... when i fell there is any one doing sex i become so so so hot>>julz i want chat one day for fun>>>shadow.man12@ho tmail.com

Since: Sep 10

Grimsby, UK

#4 Nov 4, 2010
I often have sex with people watching. My gf also get's turned on by being watched so we have done it in front of friend and a couple of times in the car parked in doggin sites but never let anyone join in yet! We aslo have sex allot on webcam and follow the instructions of the person watching, it's great fun!
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Nov 4, 2010
stevo wrote:
yes, I'm quite sure that ANY park bench, or even a busy sidewalk will be more than sufficient for your needs.....
And i'm sure the store checkout counter would be a good place as well.
stevo

Ringwood, Australia

#7 Nov 4, 2010
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you stevo, told you it would be really exciting and a lot more fun when you know other people know what you're up to :p
Best thing we ever have done!

Location hidden

#8 Nov 4, 2010
stevo wrote:
<quoted text>Best thing we ever have done!
Good for you. Now try a few more other places in public :P
stevo

Ringwood, Australia

#9 Nov 4, 2010
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you. Now try a few more other places in public :P
We will for sure! and we will let you know in advance.
Join Free
pablo

Peru

#10 Nov 4, 2010
sometimes my bf and I have hot sex , having another couple doing the same in another bed in the same room. It is incredibly hot!!! But we never swap partners.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 4, 2010
stevo wrote:
<quoted text>We will for sure! and we will let you know in advance.
Lol, yes I look forward to it :P
stevo

Melbourne, Australia

#12 Nov 4, 2010
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you. Now try a few more other places in public :P
'Julz' we have been thinking of a good place to do it, and jenny has picked two places....on the beach under a blanket, even though its under the blanket, people will still know what we are doing, but we have to wait for warmer weather,...the other place is on a train between stations,[empty carriage of course] but there is always the chance of not finishing before the next station, and who knows? they might even have a video camera hidden in the carriage.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 4, 2010
stevo wrote:
<quoted text>'Julz' we have been thinking of a good place to do it, and jenny has picked two places....on the beach under a blanket, even though its under the blanket, people will still know what we are doing, but we have to wait for warmer weather,...the other place is on a train between stations,[empty carriage of course] but there is always the chance of not finishing before the next station, and who knows? they might even have a video camera hidden in the carriage.
That sounds hot. But how about in the actual water when the weather finally starts to warm up? And most likely the train just might have a camera and if it does make sure you both look directly into it. Oh you 2 are just awesome, I love it good on you both, you're my type of couple. Nothing better to liven up a relationship with a bit of excitement :p
stevo

Melbourne, Australia

#14 Nov 4, 2010
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds hot. But how about in the actual water when the weather finally starts to warm up? And most likely the train just might have a camera and if it does make sure you both look directly into it. Oh you 2 are just awesome, I love it good on you both, you're my type of couple. Nothing better to liven up a relationship with a bit of excitement :p
'Julz' we will do it in the water for sure!! and with the body that jenny has got, I am sure we will have plenty of onlookers, especially after she takes her top off and shows her twins!

Location hidden

#15 Nov 4, 2010
stevo wrote:
<quoted text>'Julz' we will do it in the water for sure!! and with the body that jenny has got, I am sure we will have plenty of onlookers, especially after she takes her top off and shows her twins!
Lmao you go stevo. And she sounds as though she has a set of twins like mine :p
stevo

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Nov 4, 2010
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao you go stevo. And she sounds as though she has a set of twins like mine :p
Her twins are big, but not quite as big as yours.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 4, 2010
stevo wrote:
<quoted text>Her twins are big, but not quite as big as yours.
But I bet shes a beautiful young woman and you both sound awesome :)
stevo

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Nov 4, 2010
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>But I bet shes a beautiful young woman and you both sound awesome :)
She is a head turner ! she has blue eyes, nice bum,and very sexy looking legs, what more could you ask for? always wears nice sexy undies, likes short skirts,tight jeans and loves high heels, and the best thing about her, is she is not up herself.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 5, 2010
stevo wrote:
<quoted text>She is a head turner ! she has blue eyes, nice bum,and very sexy looking legs, what more could you ask for? always wears nice sexy undies, likes short skirts,tight jeans and loves high heels, and the best thing about her, is she is not up herself.
Well she sounds like the perfect package then. Good for you stevo :)
Checker

Madera, CA

#20 Nov 10, 2010
Pismo Beach Hotel, doors to balcony open, on the bed, her on top naked, legs spread wide open, getting pounded from bottom up, neighboring apartments may or may not be watching.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Nov 13, 2010
yes i do, its more exhilerating!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Just marco 336,726
No sext. Just chat 2 min Bored now 1
Looking for a fun woman to be my text/sexting b... 3 min Lowlife moments 1
Adult whatsapp group 3 min samrad128 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Dad alone in hotel 526,772
Skype names boys and girls (Jan '13) 3 min Boy 215
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min pa_p3rry 446,066
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Aussieoi4077 32,569
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min noahh167 198,338

Human Sexuality People Search