North Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

We had some extended family friends stay with us for a bit recently and i caught their younger daughter playing with my dildo (in my room) and saw everything. I turned red and just said sorry, as i closing the door, she just gave me a very naughty smile. After they left, i went to find my dildo and saw she left her panties with it. I can't stop thinking about, her, and sniffing her panties and using that you.

Any other women, or girls teased or been teased like that before? I have so many things going through my head. Would like to chat more about this.
Vega

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

Sorry I'm not a girl, but I'm a guy that loves to sniff panties. Started years ago, and there is just something so intoxicating about the smell of worn panties.
don

Wyverstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

Frisky Mom wrote:
We had some extended family friends stay with us for a bit recently and i caught their younger daughter playing with my dildo (in my room) and saw everything. I turned red and just said sorry, as i closing the door, she just gave me a very naughty smile. After they left, i went to find my dildo and saw she left her panties with it. I can't stop thinking about, her, and sniffing her panties and using that you.
Any other women, or girls teased or been teased like that before? I have so many things going through my head. Would like to chat more about this.
OMG so horny.... how old is this girl? any pics you can send? malcness@aol.com

“Your Hairy Mistress Jazmin”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

I know I get off knowing my panties are being sniffed all over the world. I have never had your experance, but like me, maybe she gets off knowing her panties are being sniffed, licked, and enjoyed by others...
Mistress Jazmin
http://hairyjazmin.com
jazmin@hairyjazmin.com

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

I love sniffing and licking my own panties and other womans panties, and I know more woman do this but are to shy to admit it. I get so hot when I take off my panties and bring them to my nose. My aroma is a real turn on to me and it makes me even wetter. I cum so hard and fast when I sniff my panties and lick my panties. I love fingering myself while I am sniffing my panties or using one of my toys inside me, I have even stuffed my panties inside me and pulled them out, I love how wet they get and how strong my juices smell when they have been deep inside me. I have always enjoyed sniffing my panties and licking my panties and I know exactly why my husband and other men enjoy sniffing panties. I wonder how many of my boyfriends growing up sniffed my panties or my sisters panties or my moms panties. I would have liked to have caught them and told them that I also enjoy sniffing panties and licking panties. Growing up I sniffed all my friends panties, there sisters panties, and there moms panties. I love when me and my husband visit other peoples homes so I can check out the bathroom and see if any panties are in the hamper, sometimes my husband and I are in a race to use the bathroom first. Who ever wins and gets to check for panties first the other always teases the other, usually by coming up and giving a kiss so that you can smell her scent on each others nose, its such a turn on when my husband kisses me and he knows my nose has been buried in a pair of another womans panties. And when he does it to me and I know he has been sniffing another womans panties I get so turned on and wet and anxious to use the bathroom so I can bury my nose in her panties while I rub myself. We love when others visit and stay over for the weekend and we get to enjoy there panties, we often end up grabbing a pair of there panties and heading off to bed, my favorite is being face down with my nose buried in a pair of panties with my ass up in the air and my husband doing my doggy style while I am sniffing panties, I orgasm so intense this way. Check out our profile for more about us.
Thong sniffer

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

I love to sniff my g/f's and her daughters panties, my gf is getting into it too!!!
Petertheman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

I sniff & lick my step daughter's panties at every opportunity.
Pantielover67

Saint Kilda, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

Kik ghrand23 for yng chat and trade
Join Free
chris

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Frisky Mom wrote:
My God that's hot I want your panties
jonny

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

i love to sniff my girlfriends panties after ive shared her with other males . the sweet smell and taste of her well used pussy gets me very very hard . sometimes the panties have spunky stains in the gusset from her lovers and i love to clean them for her with my tongue . i also love to sniff my mates girlfriends panties and often search their linen baskets for sexy juicy thongs and panties . i sometimes steal them , but im scared of being found out . sometimes i spunk in them and leave them a sticky surprise
willyjones52

Barcelona, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

jonny wrote:
i love to sniff my girlfriends panties after ive shared her with other males . the sweet smell and taste of her well used pussy gets me very very hard . sometimes the panties have spunky stains in the gusset from her lovers and i love to clean them for her with my tongue . i also love to sniff my mates girlfriends panties and often search their linen baskets for sexy juicy thongs and panties . i sometimes steal them , but im scared of being found out . sometimes i spunk in them and leave them a sticky surprise
I would love to smell and taste your girlfriends panties maybe while I'm also f***ing her from behind?
Any chance?
Peter

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Nothing better than locking myself in the bathroom, getting all the girls dirty panties from the wash basket, & licking each pair in turn.
Joseph

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Middle eastern girls leaving a whole mess of discharge in their thongs. Yumm
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

jonny wrote:
we often leave a pair of my wife's freshly worn panties hanging on the hook on the back of the downstairs bathroom door so that guys can sniff them when we have company. it is a huge turn on to both of us to know that guys know how her p@@@y smells. it is interesting to watch how they look at her with so much desire after sniffing her panties. sometimes her panties get taken and she likes to try to figure out who took them. we often talk aboutwho got her panties and what they are doing with them when we have sex. she sometimes leaves her panties in our bathroom that are wet or crusty from the crotch juices she drains after spreading her legs for anoter guy. sweet!!
bigbilly

Hatboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

i love sniffing panties i love stealing panties when we go to frat parties also i get panties from all girls i been with as well yummy panties can i have your panties please
pipemaker

Camp Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

i love sniffing panties
i have friends model for me,
sell and trade me their own pairs,
sometimes even their family members too.
i have alot of photos and videos
but im looking to trade real pairs.
anyoe from pa willing to help ?
no1nose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I HAVE 13 PAIR OF MY GIRLFRIEND SISTERS UNDERWEAR I SMELL ALL OF THEM I HOPE MY GIRL NEVER FINDS OUT CUZ IF SHE DOES IS ALL OVER.... THIS GIRLS IS 14 MAYBE 15 AND LET ME TELL U SHE LEAVES HER UNDERWEAR ALL DIRTY SHE SHOWERS SOMETIMES AND IF SHE DOES SHOWER SHE MUST PUT THE SAME UNDERWEAR ON CUZ I GO LOOK 4 THEM AND THEY AINT THERE... SHE CHANGES HER UNDERWEAR EVERY 3 MAYBE 4DAYZ AND SHE MUST NOT WIPE HER ASS GOOD CUZ SOME ARE WITH SHIT MARKS ON THEM SOME HAVE A WHITE DISCHARGE WITCH I AINT TRIPING THIS GIRLS UNDERWEAR SMELL SO F*CKEN GOOD WONDER WHY A GIRLS P*SSY SMELL SO GOOD MMMMMMMMM YUMMY I WANNA START LICKING THE WHITE DISCHARGE HER UNDERWEAR HAVE BUT DONT NO LOL....?
no1nose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I love smelling my girlfriend sisters underwear i have a 13 pair of then and still want more i take pictures of the so i can see then later this girl is 15 maybe 16 and leaves her underwears all dirty some with white stains some with shit marks she showers every 3 to 4 dayz every time she where the same underwear she changes underwear every 4 to 5 dayz and leaves then smelling f*cken bomb wonder why a girls p*ssy smell so good can n-e one tell me??????
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I play snIff and smell my wives panties all the time! I have pics to trade! Latenitehorndog at hotmail dot com
Annaliegh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Frisky Mom wrote:
I had a painter in my house about 3 years ago that was moving my dresser out from the wall and as he slid the first drawer open, there were my thong and bras. I was walking back to my room and came around the corner slowly. He was a handful of thongs up to his face. It was gross but arousing at the same time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5712 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Luvsbikinis 244,522
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Bttmjb90 334,680
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Midget mullen 438,649
Snapchat names 4 min so much fun 6,837
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Niceboy149 135,341
males that post nude snapchat stories 5 min Alyssa 765
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 5 min iamabamafan 15,995
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min dudez4life 2,685
•••