Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3209 Aug 25, 2013
Lancs guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your compliment. I hated school and I think school hated me, too! English was my best subject and although I'm no scholar, it irks me when I see poor Grammar, terrible spelling and (worst of all) Txt speech. Yuck! I just can't resist making a comment of some sort.
Reread your comment. There are a few grammar mistakes. Don't be so quick to judge.
danieljames

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#3210 Aug 25, 2013
When I was younger (8-9) i fu**ed my younger cousin (she was 6-7), and we'd hide under get grans covers and id lick her p***y and shed lick my bum, then she got scared shed be pregnant (typical) and told her gran, didn't go down well with the family, plenty of tears all around. Then when i was 10 my other cousin (male, same age) and i started smoking together, and id smoke in my room. He'd ask to come up for a "fag" and we'd watch lesbian p**n together, then he'd say "if girls can do it so can we", so he'd suck my c**k and then us suck his until Wed c*m in eachothers mouths. First gay experience, went on till i was 14.. We later progressed into him doing me a**lly, and id pretend to be a girl and smoke while he did me. It kinda relaxed my a**too, he always gave me crea***es and id always sh** afterwards haha! He'd pop his head in and say sex was amazing gotta go, no one but my girlfriend has ever found out..also had a threesome with him and his friend, took turns fu***ng me while i sucked the other, ended up with 2 crea***es, an aching jaw, a painful a** and cu***d on my bed 3 times, needless to say im not interested in that no more, just young curiosity i suppose!
jcw

United States

#3212 Aug 25, 2013
text me at 6415210585 about moms pantyhosr

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

#3213 Aug 25, 2013
guy in the states wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread your comment. There are a few grammar mistakes. Don't be so quick to judge.
Where are the mistakes? Pray tell,'Oh Informed One'?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3214 Aug 25, 2013
danieljames wrote:
When I was younger (8-9) i fu**ed my younger cousin (she was 6-7), and we'd hide under get grans covers and id lick her p***y and shed lick my bum, then she got scared shed be pregnant (typical) and told her gran, didn't go down well with the family, plenty of tears all around. Then when i was 10 my other cousin (male, same age) and i started smoking together, and id smoke in my room. He'd ask to come up for a "fag" and we'd watch lesbian p**n together, then he'd say "if girls can do it so can we", so he'd suck my c**k and then us suck his until Wed c*m in eachothers mouths. First gay experience, went on till i was 14.. We later progressed into him doing me a**lly, and id pretend to be a girl and smoke while he did me. It kinda relaxed my a**too, he always gave me crea***es and id always sh** afterwards haha! He'd pop his head in and say sex was amazing gotta go, no one but my girlfriend has ever found out..also had a threesome with him and his friend, took turns fu***ng me while i sucked the other, ended up with 2 crea***es, an aching jaw, a painful a** and cu***d on my bed 3 times, needless to say im not interested in that no more, just young curiosity i suppose!
I used pomade to poke my female cousins in the azz when they between 9 & 10yo, I was 12yo. I did took their virginity later.
sarah t

UK

#3215 Aug 25, 2013
my english teacher when i was 14, in his bed while his wife was in hospital, and i got drunk at a party n had a 3sum with my sisters boyfreind and his cousin
Greenman1603

UK

#3216 Aug 25, 2013
sarah t wrote:
my english teacher when i was 14, in his bed while his wife was in hospital, and i got drunk at a party n had a 3sum with my sisters boyfreind and his cousin
sarah, do you skype. message me on skype at greenman1603

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3217 Aug 25, 2013
gail wrote:
Im a single mom with a disabled son whos 16,he has the mind of a 5yr old.
Some morning when I get him up I pull back the covers and he had a morning erection,it is quite big for his age and very hard.
Sometimes I climb on him and ride his penis I don't think he really knows whats going on but he makes a lot of grunting noises and moves about a lot before he cums.
I know its wrong but I get so wet and it feels great.
If he has the mind of a five year old... Would you let someone watch you in action... discretion assured x
Join Free

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3218 Aug 25, 2013
Ebony Gyal wrote:
With my dog in the bushes of a park
I would do anything to see that for real... Such a huge turn on
mr b

Europe

#3219 Aug 25, 2013
I've had fun with 2 my cousins Befor first cousin was 7 and i was 13 and my other cousin was 13 and i was 15
sane909

Ontario, CA

#3220 Aug 25, 2013
Susie wrote:
My son. It won't stop until he wants it to. I don't want it to stop ever after he is married.(Please keep me.)
Susie
thats hot i would love to do you teo
Daunte

Baltimore, MD

#3223 Aug 25, 2013
Sarah S wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take it in the face but I like to swallow and I like it on my tits.
That's sexy
Daunte

Baltimore, MD

#3224 Aug 25, 2013
KyWife45 wrote:
I was in my late 30's and visiting a friend I knew in college. I had never thought of cheating on my husband - I was happily married with two teenage kids. Anyway, my a friend an I wanted to go out to dinner and some nightclubs, and my friend's 16 y.o son was supposed to go downtown and pick us up when they were ready to come home. After we got back to my friends house (my friends husband was on a weekend golf trip, and her younger daughter was sleeping over at a friends). Anyway, my friend had a little more to drink than I did, and went immediately to bed. The 16 y.o and my was playing music and dancing and he tried to feel my up a couple of times, but I just push his hands away. After a while the drinks were beginning to catch up to my and I decided to go to bed also. I could barely remember getting into my nightgown and into bed, but sometime later - I don't really know whether it was minutes or hours, I felt like I was having an erotic dream. I then realized that it was not a dream and that someone was having sex with me. At first I though it was my husband, but as I became more awake and realized where I was, I knew it wasn't my husband. My first instinct was to scream, but the moonlight and street lights, lit up the room enough that I could see it was my friends 16 y.o son. I was trying to push him off, but he had pulled my nightgown up to my waist and was already pumping into me. I said I was asking him to get off my, but at the same time it was feeling good. He started biting my tits through my nightgown and just kept slamming into my that much harder. I don't know at what point I lost control, but the next thing I knew we were kissing, I had my legs wrapped around him and was screwing him back. I think it may have been a combination of the alcohol, and the sheer taboo nature of what we were doing, but somehow I lost all control and we screwed for a couple of hours. The next day I could hardly look at him because I had kids the same age that he was. I felt so guilty because he was so young, but at the same time it was the best sex I had in years.
Sexy story I love older women I have a big 10 inch cock you shud text me 2409880885
Ironslice

Yakima, WA

#3225 Aug 25, 2013
Oral and anal with my sister on and off from when I was 9 she was six until I was 16 and she was 13.
mr b

UK

#3227 Aug 26, 2013
And i took my mates 13 year old sisters virginity when i was 20
Raelene

United States

#3229 Aug 27, 2013
Lancs guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your compliment. I hated school and I think school hated me, too! English was my best subject and although I'm no scholar, it irks me when I see poor Grammar, terrible spelling and (worst of all) Txt speech. Yuck! I just can't resist making a comment of some sort.
This got more mileage than a Greyhound bus. Maybe you guessed I've been sexually active earlier than all my friends in some cases 6 years longer.
young sex

Waterford, PA

#3231 Aug 28, 2013
When I was 15 I had a girlfriend 16 how was my first. After us being to geather for a year. My grilrfreind told me she had someone that was going to join us. With that her sister that was 13 walk in nude and said I am ready. I her asked are you sure you want me. To have sex with you and not wait till you are older. She said yes my sister started to have sex at 13. She said also you don't I have watch you with my sister a lot. I also told her that I wanted you to be my first. With that I took her to bed. After that it was all three of us in bed as much as possible.
mkl

Dayton, OH

#3232 Aug 28, 2013
I once locked my husband's cock in a chastity cage, teased him I was going out to find a date and tied him up. I later brought home his best friend, walked him into the bedroom, and let his friend see him that way. Then proceeded to let his friend have his way with me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3233 Aug 28, 2013
Rebecca 9876 wrote:
Hey guys Lets start texting sexy stuff
Hey becca. Id love to text sexy stuff with you. Feel free to text me anytime. 5757701241

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne, Australia

#3235 Aug 29, 2013
I hear that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min CaliBoy 443,273
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Patsmash95 334,394
Anyone want to jo to pics of my gf? 4 min achyfi 19
K.....k trade group. Anything goes. Leave name ... 4 min mcstarr 611
Nude text exchange, leave you numbers and gende... (Nov '12) 4 min horny-freaky guy15 1,764
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min ukguy51 32,169
Horny wife 4 min Yourgirl 3
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min James1980 524,713
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min HerzaBerlin 196,816
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min davidmcwatch 31,780

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE