Since: Nov 11

United States

#3238 Sep 1, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
Living in cheaper apartments, there's always one or two lonely young girls running around unsupervised that just need a friend.
and what is that supposed to mean??

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

#3239 Sep 1, 2013
docreflex wrote:
<quoted text> and what is that supposed to mean??
"Living in cheaper apartments, there's always one or two lonely young girls running around unsupervised that just need a friend."

If you use a little imagination, it means he usually gave that lonely girl some 'comfort'. Probably comforting her in his bed!

FLEETWOOD

#3242 Sep 2, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what it sounds like. And just as Lancs described it. But it wasn't always in my bed. I was very surprised at how eager they were with just a little coaxing. And the larger complexes have a fairly high rate of turnover on tenants too.
Mr Friendly? I'd say you were Mr Very Lucky!

United States

#3243 Sep 2, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what it sounds like. And just as Lancs described it. But it wasn't always in my bed. I was very surprised at how eager they were with just a little coaxing. And the larger complexes have a fairly high rate of turnover on tenants too.
so what type of age range or women u are saying u got lucky with?

United States

#3248 Sep 2, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the ones from the apt complex were 10-14, but there have been others too, up to 24.
always wonder about posts like this if true. For me if a women is not fully matures bush ,,it of no interest to me. How would u not be in a complete state of panic, messing with a young girl. Any way I would think most young girls are interested in young guys??
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#3251 Sep 2, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't be too surprised if they haven't already done that sort of thing before... They start young, real young some of them these days.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#3252 Sep 2, 2013
Lancs guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Friendly? I'd say you were Mr Very Lucky!
Lucky he is not in jail....

FLEETWOOD

#3256 Sep 4, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite possibly yes.
Well be careful and stay lucky!
Join Free
SmartAlec

Austin, TX

#3257 Sep 4, 2013
Lancs guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Living in cheaper apartments, there's always one or two lonely young girls running around unsupervised that just need a friend."
If you use a little imagination, it means he usually gave that lonely girl some 'comfort'. Probably comforting her in his bed!
Duuuh.... Ya thenk?
SmartAlec

Austin, TX

#3259 Sep 4, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you have sex with your dog? Had you had sex with him before that or not? What was it like for you to have sex with him?
Do you think maybe she's onto something, James? Maybe YOU, too can end your virginity by having sex with DOGS! A lot of guys do, but usually with the two-legged variety!
luv2jo

Addison, TX

#3260 Sep 4, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
I also had a lot of lil young girls to play and teach while living in apts. Started with my gf's/my lovely daughter who was 7, spying on me @ every chance she ggot the time. B
anonymoose

Diss, UK

#3264 Sep 5, 2013
incase youre interested im 18 and female. interested in messaging on yahoo....
once when i was home alone i laid on the kitchen floor and let my dog lick my p*ssy.
but now everytime im home alone i masturbate with my mums boyfriends electric toothbrush on my cl*t. its funny cause i cant stand the bloke at all, so when i hear him brushing his teeth i cant help but laugh.

FLEETWOOD

#3265 Sep 5, 2013
anonymoose wrote:
once when i was home alone i laid on the kitchen floor and let my dog lick my p*ssy.
but now everytime im home alone i masturbate with my mums boyfriends electric toothbrush on my cl*t. its funny cause i cant stand the bloke at all, so when i hear him brushing his teeth i cant help but laugh.
Does it make his teeth sparkle? ;)

FLEETWOOD

#3266 Sep 5, 2013
anonymoose wrote:
I'd love to chat on YIM-what's your addy, please?
anonymoose

Diss, UK

#3267 Sep 5, 2013
Lancs guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to chat on YIM-what's your addy, please?
sarahsmithhhhh @ yahoo. co.uk

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3268 Sep 9, 2013
danieljames wrote:
When I was younger (8-9) i fu**ed my younger cousin (she was 6-7), and we'd hide under get grans covers and id lick her p***y and shed lick my bum, then she got scared shed be pregnant (typical) and told her gran, didn't go down well with the family, plenty of tears all around. Then when i was 10 my other cousin (male, same age) and i started smoking together, and id smoke in my room. He'd ask to come up for a "fag" and we'd watch lesbian p**n together, then he'd say "if girls can do it so can we", so he'd suck my c**k and then us suck his until Wed c*m in eachothers mouths. First gay experience, went on till i was 14.. We later progressed into him doing me a**lly, and id pretend to be a girl and smoke while he did me. It kinda relaxed my a**too, he always gave me crea***es and id always sh** afterwards haha! He'd pop his head in and say sex was amazing gotta go, no one but my girlfriend has ever found out..also had a threesome with him and his friend, took turns fu***ng me while i sucked the other, ended up with 2 crea***es, an aching jaw, a painful a** and cu***d on my bed 3 times, needless to say im not interested in that no more, just young curiosity i suppose!
When I was 5, my 12 yr old male cousin and me started to play naughty together. We started by drawing pictures of naked people, and we quickly moved to drawing pictures of each other's naked crotches. We had to get real close, and touch everything to do that, and that led quickly to oral sex, and peeing in naughty places. He's a lot of fun to play with.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3269 Sep 9, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it isn't even as much as coaxing, it's just letting it be known that you're available if they have any questions about their changing bodies, that you're comfortable talking about sex with young people, if they want to.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3270 Sep 9, 2013
Susie wrote:
My son. It won't stop until he wants it to. I don't want it to stop ever after he is married.(Please keep me.)

Susie
I'm curious to how it started. I am crazy about my mom and sometimes I'm almost positive she would be willing to sleep with me but I'm not sure what I can do to find out for sure
Goop

United States

#3271 Sep 9, 2013
When I was 14 I railed my 10 yo cousin while she was sleeping. Best night ever

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3272 Sep 11, 2013
son in eed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious to how it started. I am crazy about my mom and sometimes I'm almost positive she would be willing to sleep with me but I'm not sure what I can do to find out for sure
If you're pretty sure she'd let you sleep with her, then letting her know you want her should be easy. Perhaps a long hug - hands cupping her butt - or a kiss on her neck should get it started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pregnant is sexy 1 min Saree 19
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Dowhatuwantme 677,448
I want a no limit slave 2 min Scatboy998 19
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 2 min Sarah 17,006
Dirty ki...k 2 min Championofnothing 14,311
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 2 min Gayboynorway 22,590
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 min Patrick 29,923
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min rufneck27 658,099
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min dwayney 87,118
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min billyboy 309,513