young sex

Waterford, PA

#3231 Aug 28, 2013
When I was 15 I had a girlfriend 16 how was my first. After us being to geather for a year. My grilrfreind told me she had someone that was going to join us. With that her sister that was 13 walk in nude and said I am ready. I her asked are you sure you want me. To have sex with you and not wait till you are older. She said yes my sister started to have sex at 13. She said also you don't I have watch you with my sister a lot. I also told her that I wanted you to be my first. With that I took her to bed. After that it was all three of us in bed as much as possible.
mkl

Dayton, OH

#3232 Aug 28, 2013
I once locked my husband's cock in a chastity cage, teased him I was going out to find a date and tied him up. I later brought home his best friend, walked him into the bedroom, and let his friend see him that way. Then proceeded to let his friend have his way with me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3233 Aug 28, 2013
Rebecca 9876 wrote:
Hey guys Lets start texting sexy stuff
Hey becca. Id love to text sexy stuff with you. Feel free to text me anytime. 5757701241

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne, Australia

#3235 Aug 29, 2013
I hear that

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3236 Aug 30, 2013
I just have normal sex with my younger sister all the time.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3237 Aug 31, 2013
alex12345 wrote:
I used to spy on my friends mom, the stairs and layout provided for good cover from my below and from the bedroom. One day she she got drunk and I was spying on her but I wanted a better look thinking she was too drunk to notice, she thought I was someone else and I played it out and fucked her
How old were you and friends mom? Did friend or mom ever find out? Was it a one time thing? How did she look?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#3238 Sep 1, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
Living in cheaper apartments, there's always one or two lonely young girls running around unsupervised that just need a friend.
and what is that supposed to mean??

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

#3239 Sep 1, 2013
docreflex wrote:
<quoted text> and what is that supposed to mean??
"Living in cheaper apartments, there's always one or two lonely young girls running around unsupervised that just need a friend."

If you use a little imagination, it means he usually gave that lonely girl some 'comfort'. Probably comforting her in his bed!
Join Free

FLEETWOOD

#3242 Sep 2, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what it sounds like. And just as Lancs described it. But it wasn't always in my bed. I was very surprised at how eager they were with just a little coaxing. And the larger complexes have a fairly high rate of turnover on tenants too.
Mr Friendly? I'd say you were Mr Very Lucky!

United States

#3243 Sep 2, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what it sounds like. And just as Lancs described it. But it wasn't always in my bed. I was very surprised at how eager they were with just a little coaxing. And the larger complexes have a fairly high rate of turnover on tenants too.
so what type of age range or women u are saying u got lucky with?

United States

#3248 Sep 2, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the ones from the apt complex were 10-14, but there have been others too, up to 24.
always wonder about posts like this if true. For me if a women is not fully matures bush ,,it of no interest to me. How would u not be in a complete state of panic, messing with a young girl. Any way I would think most young girls are interested in young guys??
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#3251 Sep 2, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't be too surprised if they haven't already done that sort of thing before... They start young, real young some of them these days.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#3252 Sep 2, 2013
Lancs guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Friendly? I'd say you were Mr Very Lucky!
Lucky he is not in jail....

FLEETWOOD

#3256 Sep 4, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite possibly yes.
Well be careful and stay lucky!
SmartAlec

Austin, TX

#3257 Sep 4, 2013
Lancs guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Living in cheaper apartments, there's always one or two lonely young girls running around unsupervised that just need a friend."
If you use a little imagination, it means he usually gave that lonely girl some 'comfort'. Probably comforting her in his bed!
Duuuh.... Ya thenk?
SmartAlec

Austin, TX

#3259 Sep 4, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you have sex with your dog? Had you had sex with him before that or not? What was it like for you to have sex with him?
Do you think maybe she's onto something, James? Maybe YOU, too can end your virginity by having sex with DOGS! A lot of guys do, but usually with the two-legged variety!
luv2jo

Addison, TX

#3260 Sep 4, 2013
MrFriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
I also had a lot of lil young girls to play and teach while living in apts. Started with my gf's/my lovely daughter who was 7, spying on me @ every chance she ggot the time. B
anonymoose

Diss, UK

#3264 Sep 5, 2013
incase youre interested im 18 and female. interested in messaging on yahoo....
once when i was home alone i laid on the kitchen floor and let my dog lick my p*ssy.
but now everytime im home alone i masturbate with my mums boyfriends electric toothbrush on my cl*t. its funny cause i cant stand the bloke at all, so when i hear him brushing his teeth i cant help but laugh.

FLEETWOOD

#3265 Sep 5, 2013
anonymoose wrote:
once when i was home alone i laid on the kitchen floor and let my dog lick my p*ssy.
but now everytime im home alone i masturbate with my mums boyfriends electric toothbrush on my cl*t. its funny cause i cant stand the bloke at all, so when i hear him brushing his teeth i cant help but laugh.
Does it make his teeth sparkle? ;)

FLEETWOOD

#3266 Sep 5, 2013
anonymoose wrote:
I'd love to chat on YIM-what's your addy, please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Scottiboi93 457,389
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Johnnyhotstuff9 600,130
Do mothers fantasize about their sons at all? (Nov '13) 3 min 37yearoldbimommy-... 1,401
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Maj20131 280,194
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min 37yearoldbimommy-... 93,441
40 year old married BBW !! 4 min Joey 40 44
Indian Women/White Men Breeding Parties (Jul '13) 4 min redbull 99
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Josh12599 76,391
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min nico 635,132
More from around the web