“here for fun”

Since: Oct 12

Chorleywood, UK

#162 Oct 6, 2012
my wife loves to watch me. finds it a real turn on
mike 04 sheffield

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#165 Oct 6, 2012
amber_lynn wrote:
I do, that's the first I remember going on web to look for porn; a girlfriend showed us on her laptop in her room. I got so wet seeing the guys playing with themselves and j-off. My favorite was seeing how guys make it a race to see who can finish first, haha.
give me ur e-mail baby you can watch me anytime if you like xxx
KimmiD

United States

#170 Oct 6, 2012
I love watching a guy pleasure himself. We lived right next door to a family who had a 17 yr old son. The way our houses' floorplans were laid out, his bedroom literally faced mine...separated by only about 15 ft between us.

He'd open his drapes about 8 or 8:30 every night, turn on his bedroom light, and jerk it...I guess he was hoping I was watching. I definitely was. Light in my room off, and me peeking thru the blind in my bedroom window.

So hot, i would finger whip myself as i watched him.

kiik kimmid

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#175 Oct 6, 2012
KimmiD wrote:
I love watching a guy pleasure himself. We lived right next door to a family who had a 17 yr old son. The way our houses' floorplans were laid out, his bedroom literally faced mine...separated by only about 15 ft between us.
He'd open his drapes about 8 or 8:30 every night, turn on his bedroom light, and jerk it...I guess he was hoping I was watching. I definitely was. Light in my room off, and me peeking thru the blind in my bedroom window.
So hot, i would finger whip myself as i watched him.
kiik kimmid
Our bathroom was across the neighbor's son's bedroom. He did the samething hoping to be caught in the act! We did same thing with lights off!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#177 Oct 6, 2012
KimmiD wrote:
I love watching a guy pleasure himself. We lived right next door to a family who had a 17 yr old son. The way our houses' floorplans were laid out, his bedroom literally faced mine...separated by only about 15 ft between us.
He'd open his drapes about 8 or 8:30 every night, turn on his bedroom light, and jerk it...I guess he was hoping I was watching. I definitely was. Light in my room off, and me peeking thru the blind in my bedroom window.
So hot, i would finger whip myself as i watched him.
kiik kimmid
Yes I use to do that I open blinds up and go at it hopping and girl would see me and I even done it during the day also.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#180 Oct 7, 2012
i walk around naked all the time theres a young women whose house backs on to mine i can see her peeking around the open back bedroom curtains it really turns me on knowing she's watching and wondering if she,s playing with herself i hope she is getting some plesure out of it to.
2A274FC8

South Africa

#183 Oct 7, 2012
If you really do enjoy guys playing with themself add me, I don't mind sending vids or pictures( girls only ) :) xx
danielx

Luton, UK

#185 Oct 7, 2012
I have found that girls love watching a guy jerk off, especially a stranger - but they like to feel safe about it, so 2 or 3 girls at a time are best.
Join Free
cali21

San Jose, CA

#190 Oct 8, 2012
I don't mind jerking off for a girl :)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#191 Oct 8, 2012
Heidi Hensley wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE IT
haha, I'm with you; I love seeing the expression on their faces as they finish.
Anonymous

Chatham, UK

#192 Oct 8, 2012
Girls add me on Skype jason2o2 I'm hard and ready for u
keremau

Hard, Austria

#194 Oct 8, 2012
I would love to show you girls how I jerk off
skype me: keremau
Dsmythct

West Warwick, RI

#195 Oct 8, 2012
52 m luv to be watched I am on yahoo addy is dsmythct can cam there
Quietly

Auckland, New Zealand

#196 Oct 8, 2012
stroke1 wrote:
i'm wondering if women like to see when a man masturbates?
No, I find it totally boring to watch a man yank his own chain. I love men, but a woman is more aesthetically pleasing to watch any day.
watch us 2

Stanmore, UK

#197 Oct 8, 2012
Dsmythct wrote:
52 m luv to be watched I am on yahoo addy is dsmythct can cam there
me and my girlfriend are looking for an older guy to watch us hav sex so we can see him wa nking. Sound good ?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#202 Oct 8, 2012
Heidi Hensley wrote:
<quoted text>
Its one of the best things about it. Especially when I am down on my knees and looking up at their face when they unload. Its priceless and SOOOO sexy
I like to watch a woman lick up my load after I shoot it all over my chest
GoodGirl

Carthage, MO

#206 Oct 8, 2012
Aside from the first time I saw a guy, who was my older brother, do himself, I have been fascinated by male masturbation. BUT I WANT TO BE THE ONE DOING THE HANDWORK! I love the sight of a hard c*ck, the way it grows and the way the guy's face looks as he nears cumming. But I can't keep my hands off it. I want to be the one making it happen. I want to feel like I'm in control. I want the credit for making him scream with pleasure. So, yes, I am a girl who likes to watch men jerk off -- provided I am doing the jerking for them!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#209 Oct 8, 2012
Heidi Hensley wrote:
<quoted text>
Its one of the best things about it. Especially when I am down on my knees and looking up at their face when they unload. Its priceless and SOOOO sexy
I couldn't agree more!!That is so hot.i myself enjoy it when they onload on my face
meeeee

UK

#210 Oct 8, 2012
GoodGirl wrote:
Aside from the first time I saw a guy, who was my older brother, do himself, I have been fascinated by male masturbation. BUT I WANT TO BE THE ONE DOING THE HANDWORK! I love the sight of a hard c*ck, the way it grows and the way the guy's face looks as he nears cumming. But I can't keep my hands off it. I want to be the one making it happen. I want to feel like I'm in control. I want the credit for making him scream with pleasure. So, yes, I am a girl who likes to watch men jerk off -- provided I am doing the jerking for them!
what if you controled how tey did it

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#213 Oct 8, 2012
Older Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to unload mine on your face.
SHOW Me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatsapp 5 min Willyhaigh 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min blake261xxx 449,469
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min kikmehun 339,488
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Shayvanburen 529,616
Any girls wanna trade nudes on snapchat? 6 min Will 51
Hot woman wanted for sexy texting 6 min Sexyman 3
hosiery on women 7 min FlatbushSam 8
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min dick pic 33,426
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min lukey 200,160

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE