First Prev
of 21
Next Last
del

Epsom, UK

#1 May 27, 2007
I recently downloaded a video from a torrent site. An oriental girl was shown peeing in varrious places and in different positions. I am sure that girls pee far more powerfully than boys - this one was able to stand with her feet apart, her hips thrust forward and pee a stream which shot out slightly above horizontal and hit the ground a good two meters in front of her. I have always been under the impression that a girl, when standing, pees only slightly forwards. Does the angle actually vary between individuals, or is this trickery with the camera?

Since: Apr 07

Long Island

#3 May 27, 2007
del wrote:
I recently downloaded a video from a torrent site. An oriental girl was shown peeing in varrious places and in different positions. I am sure that girls pee far more powerfully than boys - this one was able to stand with her feet apart, her hips thrust forward and pee a stream which shot out slightly above horizontal and hit the ground a good two meters in front of her. I have always been under the impression that a girl, when standing, pees only slightly forwards. Does the angle actually vary between individuals, or is this trickery with the camera?
i'm really not sure if u can send this to me at djcoolj10@aol.com
misterpurple

Providence, RI

#4 May 27, 2007
I am a pee conissuer myself. I love the taste and smell of my womens pee. Women can pee in almost any position, just like a guy can.
del

Epsom, UK

#6 May 28, 2007
misterpurple wrote:
I am a pee conissuer myself. I love the taste and smell of my womens pee. Women can pee in almost any position, just like a guy can.
But do different girls pee in different directions?
How far have you seen a girl pee?
Emma

Dublin, Ireland

#7 May 28, 2007
if you pull your labia up a bit you can aim the stream forward. I can get it about 3 feet.
Emma

Dublin, Ireland

#9 May 28, 2007
I've been squating in front of the toilet and let rip. Sitting down is way too girly for me. Sometimes I wish I could try out what a penis feels like
misterpurple

Providence, RI

#11 May 28, 2007
Ooooh, Emma, it feels soooo good. I can't even begin to tell you some of my storys.
Next time your man wants to pee, help him. You can hold his penis and aim it while he lets loose. You will actually be able to feel the pee going through the penis.... and don't forget to wiggle the penis after to get the few little dribbles out...LOL My girlfriend love doing this with me. Give it a try sometime
sharique

Muscat, Oman

#13 Jun 7, 2007
girls do have equal right as boys to do the same.They have same body structure too.So i don't find funny when they pee standing legs apart.
Join Free
Lolita Taralah

Australia

#14 Jun 7, 2007
misterpurple, are you for real, can you really feel the pee going through the penis, and emma, umm... I dont know about you, but I dont think I want to know what a penis feels like.
del

Epsom, UK

#15 Jun 7, 2007
sharique wrote:
girls do have equal right as boys to do the same.They have same body structure too.So i don't find funny when they pee standing legs apart.
It sounds liked you do it regularly. Is that so? Do you use your hands to help you direct your stream?
Waldflute

Irlam, UK

#16 Jun 8, 2007
Has this thread come a natural end or is it continuing? Seems I'm not alone in being fascinated by women peeing in man-like way. It all began when I got my partner a SheWee for use outdoors, etc.
sharique

Oman

#17 Aug 6, 2007
it depends,how the boys take on the girls matter related to pissing.But seeing a girl peeing is horny.
nice guy

Tiranė, Albania

#18 Aug 6, 2007
there is nothing sexier, hotter, hornier in this world than a girl pissing while standing!!!!!! shit, i love that!!
t i p

Richmond, IN

#19 Nov 20, 2007
trisexual

Peterborough, Canada

#20 Nov 21, 2007
Emma wrote:
if you pull your labia up a bit you can aim the stream forward. I can get it about 3 feet.
Could you aim it right into my mouth?
Table Dancer

AOL

#21 Nov 21, 2007
A year or so ago, on a dare, this young girl jumped up in the middle of a table where a bunch of Irag Soldiers were sitting and partying. Anyway, she squatted in the middle of the table and let such a forceful piss go that everyone backed up three feet. So, just be careful when a girl squats a pee. As a woman gets older, their stream slows down just like men and they usually sound like they're tinkling. A good majority need an opeartion to get things back online.
Something about a woman squirting or pissing is such a turn on.
tony

India

#22 Jan 4, 2008
I've seen a lot of girls raising their skirts,pulling their panties down ,squating and then letting a yellow stream go out. But I haven't come across any girl who piss standing upright...
will any girl explain how does one manage to do this?
tony

India

#23 Jan 4, 2008
Emma wrote:
I've been squating in front of the toilet and let rip. Sitting down is way too girly for me. Sometimes I wish I could try out what a penis feels like
Emma have you ever tried pissing standing up?
BIGUY

Australia

#24 Jan 4, 2008
Christ on the cross....the world is an amazing place????????
davey

Box Hill, Australia

#25 Jan 4, 2008
and the worset is when you wake up with a hard on and need a piss real bad! Then when you piss you have lean forward otherwise it sprays out like high pressure. ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Aarontheknight 404,961
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Justinfree123 244,251
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Nathan 587,765
Do Women Really Like Giving Head? (Sep '07) 3 min HardCJ 2,317
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min justforyou0326 528,410
Wanting milf or mature snaps ;) 4 min rmelia2525 67
any girls in portsmouth will pay ££ 4 min pompeylads 8
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Anonymous 56,822
More from around the web