HusbandWondering

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

I thought I would move my earlier discussion to one that had the correct topic. I originally posted this and omitted "wife's" so it appeared like it was my boss. Anyway, my wife is in her early 40s and a hot-looking woman. I am a little older. She works for the CEO of a tech firm that is starting to look for the next round of funding, so her boss will be making a number of trips to pitch for about $6 million in investment, and he wants her to travel with him as his assistant. He is in his late 30s. Because expense funding is limited, and the travel is rigorous, he plans to stay in 4- and 5-star hotels, but only one room or suite. He also will pay her $20K extra a year and give her extra time off to spend with me. Salary money is more available than expenses, it seems. At first, she asked me how I felt about this, but after a lot of discussion it came down to she was going to do this for professional reasons, and my only choice was either to make the best of it or leave. She met the boss' wife, and she is apparently OK with this arrangement.

We left on vacation on Saturday and returned Thursday, but she met her boss in Chicago, where we changed planes, for their first trip. This one was to Boston. They will be returning at 1:30.

When I got home Thursday, I decided not to sit around, so I took off for the mountains of Arkansas to fish and think about this. I finally decided I was OK with it, which is a good thing. I decided she needed some variety. I am kind of small, with only maybe 4.5 inches hard. Don't know anything about her boss.

When I got within cellphone range, I saw several texts from her, and one picture. Thursday night they stayed at the Ritz Carlton on Avery St to be close to the financial firm they were pitching to. She left me several messages that said that Thursday night, they mostly went over the presentation. However, he said that he did not want modesty getting in the way, so he suggested they should get used to seeing each other naked. She was very embarassed as she stripped in front of him. When she was naked, he said that she would need to shave because he did not like pubic hair. He got his electric razor, which has a popup trimmer and cut her hair down to a stubble, then he undressed and took her into the shower. He soaped her and shaved her completely smooth. She said he kept his finger on her clit while he did it. He was already smooth, which she found very erotic. Then they returned to work. She sent me a picture she took on her iPhone of her bare pu$$y, and it made me damned hot.

Friday, after the presentation it was different. She said they had room service, a bottle of wine, and she was dressed only in a very sheer negligee. He made her masturbate for him to orgasm three times, which she said was very hot. Afterward they took a bath together, had more wine, and he fu*ked her several times. Saturday they saw the sights and had more hot sex, then also this morning before starting back. She left me a message just now from the Minneapolis airport, where they are changing planes, saying that in spite of all the sex, she can't wait to see me and have me. This is from a woman who is OK with sex, but is not by any means all that anxious to be in bed.

I leave for the airport in a few minutes to pick her up.
HusbandWondering

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

I picked her up at the airport. She was giggly and excited, and as soon as she got in the car, she pulled up her dress and showed me her shaved pu$$y. I touched her and she was wet. She said I would have to shave because after having had sex with her shaved boss, she was never touching a hairy co*k again. As soon as we got home, she took off her clothes and started telling me all about her trip. She also took off mine and took me into the bathroom and shaved me while she gave me every detail. He is bigger than me, but most men are. I only have 4.5" when hard. He is not particularly large, at maybe 6". She said her vagina was a bit sore from all the sex, so she wanted me to take her anally after having oral sex with her. This I did, and she was incredibly hot. This was perhaps the hottest sex we have ever had. I must admit, I feel a bit better about the deal.
Likefire

Glen Oaks, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

My Skype Is bran.m.r add me for a chat
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

HusbandWondering wrote:
I picked her up at the airport. She was giggly and excited, and as soon as she got in the car, she pulled up her dress and showed me her shaved pu$$y. I touched her and she was wet. She said I would have to shave because after having had sex with her shaved boss, she was never touching a hairy co*k again. As soon as we got home, she took off her clothes and started telling me all about her trip. She also took off mine and took me into the bathroom and shaved me while she gave me every detail. He is bigger than me, but most men are. I only have 4.5" when hard. He is not particularly large, at maybe 6". She said her vagina was a bit sore from all the sex, so she wanted me to take her anally after having oral sex with her. This I did, and she was incredibly hot. This was perhaps the hottest sex we have ever had. I must admit, I feel a bit better about the deal.
great to hear that her BOSS get her to shave her p ussy bald!!! I think he wanted to see her p ussy stretched out as he was banging her and probably wanted to see what it looked like with his c um all over it and dripping out of it.My wife shaved for a guy too.She use to keep it trimmed short but he would not eat her out or bang her until she shaved it bald.She shaved it bald and he banged the heck out of her and to this day she keeps it bald and I enjoy her that way too.Once in awhile she will grow a landing strip.
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

I have a feeling her BOSS will be trying her in alot of different positions!!! And I do not mean at the work place.I can not blame her boss for using his wife and I think sharing is a good thing.She could be doing her boss behind her hubby's back but at least she is out in the open about it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

HusbandWondering wrote:
I thought I would move my earlier discussion to one that had the correct topic. I originally posted this and omitted "wife's" so it appeared like it was my boss. Anyway, my wife is in her early 40s and a hot-looking woman. I am a little older. She works for the CEO of a tech firm that is starting to look for the next round of funding, so her boss will be making a number of trips to pitch for about $6 million in investment, and he wants her to travel with him as his assistant. He is in his late 30s. Because expense funding is limited, and the travel is rigorous, he plans to stay in 4- and 5-star hotels, but only one room or suite. He also will pay her $20K extra a year and give her extra time off to spend with me. Salary money is more available than expenses, it seems. At first, she asked me how I felt about this, but after a lot of discussion it came down to she was going to do this for professional reasons, and my only choice was either to make the best of it or leave. She met the boss' wife, and she is apparently OK with this arrangement.
We left on vacation on Saturday and returned Thursday, but she met her boss in Chicago, where we changed planes, for their first trip. This one was to Boston. They will be returning at 1:30.
When I got home Thursday, I decided not to sit around, so I took off for the mountains of Arkansas to fish and think about this. I finally decided I was OK with it, which is a good thing. I decided she needed some variety. I am kind of small, with only maybe 4.5 inches hard. Don't know anything about her boss.
When I got within cellphone range, I saw several texts from her, and one picture. Thursday night they stayed at the Ritz Carlton on Avery St to be close to the financial firm they were pitching to. She left me several messages that said that Thursday night, they mostly went over the presentation. However, he said that he did not want modesty getting in the way, so he suggested they should get used to seeing each other naked. She was very embarassed as she stripped in front of him. When she was naked, he said that she would need to shave because he did not like pubic hair. He got his electric razor, which has a popup trimmer and cut her hair down to a stubble, then he undressed and took her into the shower. He soaped her and shaved her completely smooth. She said he kept his finger on her clit while he did it. He was already smooth, which she found very erotic. Then they returned to work. She sent me a picture she took on her iPhone of her bare pu$$y, and it made me damned hot.
Friday, after the presentation it was different. She said they had room service, a bottle of wine, and she was dressed only in a very sheer negligee. He made her masturbate for him to orgasm three times, which she said was very hot. Afterward they took a bath together, had more wine, and he fu*ked her several times. Saturday they saw the sights and had more hot sex, then also this morning before starting back. She left me a message just now from the Minneapolis airport, where they are changing planes, saying that in spite of all the sex, she can't wait to see me and have me. This is from a woman who is OK with sex, but is not by any means all that anxious to be in bed.
I leave for the airport in a few minutes to pick her up.
Only on Topix do you find such BS.
HusbandWondering

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

doug wrote:
<quoted text>
great to hear that her BOSS get her to shave her p ussy bald!!! I think he wanted to see her p ussy stretched out as he was banging her and probably wanted to see what it looked like with his c um all over it and dripping out of it.My wife shaved for a guy too.She use to keep it trimmed short but he would not eat her out or bang her until she shaved it bald.She shaved it bald and he banged the heck out of her and to this day she keeps it bald and I enjoy her that way too.Once in awhile she will grow a landing strip.
She said that hair traps odor, and that he hates having hairs between his teeth when he has oral sex. He also likes to see his co ck sliding in and out of her wet pus sy. I kind of like the look on her and on me, too.
HusbandWondering

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

WildBikini wrote:
you could encourage her to take some pics or a short movie while he is banging her, never hurts to have some blackmail material in case the boss does not want to stop the sex acts and your wife is bored of it.
I doubt he would be that stupid. Too bad, though.
Join Free
HusbandWondering

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

WildBikini wrote:
did she have anal with her boss? maybe she wants to do it first with you and use you as a trainer to get used to it so she can fit her boss inside.
Not according to her, they didn't have anal. This was the first time we have had anal in over 20 years of being married.

I am amazed at what this has done for her. She jumped my bones as soon as the alarm went off. She has NEVER done anything like that before, and usually some persuasion is needed to get her interested in sex.
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

HusbandWondering wrote:
<quoted text>
She said that hair traps odor, and that he hates having hairs between his teeth when he has oral sex. He also likes to see his co ck sliding in and out of her wet pus sy. I kind of like the look on her and on me, too.
I enjoy my wife being shaved bald too!!!!!
I love seeing her p ussy as I am banging her and I like seeing it with c um all of it.I am happy that the guys got her to shave it bald and she looks so sexy with a landing strip I do not mind that either.I think the landing strip adds a little sexy to it and she looks great while the guys have her down and banging her.
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

WildBikini wrote:
maybe she knows that this is somehow hurting you and wants to make you feel special in some way, now that she had oral and normal sex with the boss anal coul be your special hole just for the two of you to enjoy. hope she does not let him get near her ass so it will be tight only for you
that is so true! Alot of couples that play with others do have there own special hole and they keep it special for just them to use.I do not agree with that but whatever people want to do.I feel if I am letting another guy or guys have use of my wife's p ussy that is the main and most important hole then they should have access to all 3.
Objective

Prattville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

HusbandWondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to her, they didn't have anal. This was the first time we have had anal in over 20 years of being married.
I am amazed at what this has done for her. She jumped my bones as soon as the alarm went off. She has NEVER done anything like that before, and usually some persuasion is needed to get her interested in sex.
Are you relieved that he is not more than 6"? Except for 6" not having as much trouble with falling out and therefore making for better gliding I doubt there is any difference in feel for her with that size. If he was over 7" and thick, it would be of more concern I think, he might could ruin her in sex with you then. Of course there's still always anal available even if he had had over 7", but surely you would still like to have vaginal intercourse with her too. I doubt 6" has ruined vaginal for you, made it so that she isn't going to want vaginal at all with you, but I guess only time will tell. I would be very surprised if 6" is capable of that. I've got 6.5" length and regular girth and I've never seen any sign that my size puts pressure on the vagina.
Hounded

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

WildBikini wrote:
maybe she knows that this is somehow hurting you and wants to make you feel special in some way, now that she had oral and normal sex with the boss anal coul be your special hole just for the two of you to enjoy. hope she does not let him get near her ass so it will be tight only for you
I had not thought of this, but we will see. I will admit that at first the idea drove me crazy, but also was arousing. With discussion, the latter won out, and I saw that after 20 years with mostly semi-boring sex, something needed to be stirred up. The idea of sharing her is surprisingly exciting, and I cannot wait for her next trip this week.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

HusbandWondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt he would be that stupid. Too bad, though.
Hey no update in a long time. How is everything going?
Sabher

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Is this all real awesome
Moondecor

Shimoga, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Wonderful!@Husband wondering - you are a lucky man to have her as your wife. She loves her sex and loves you at the same time. Hats off to her.
BrendaB

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I started blowing my boss at 15 i've been giving office head for 20 year now. It gave me many shopping sprees, raises, promotion, trips and gifts company cars on and on.....I love it
Jill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

HusbandWondering wrote:
I'm married and also travel with my boss. We always stay in the same room and have sex almost every night. It really is expected in the business world so I would not worry
Girlie

Cheltenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

From my own experience he is going to f*ck your wife.
Priya

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Hmm found something at last which I can correlate with my life. Before marriage I used to work for a firm and it involved travelling a lot with my boss. After the second trip, he never booked a separate room for me. This continued very well for about 4 years till I got married. After marriage, I had to reduce the number of trips, and whenever I go, I do not tell my husband that I am travelling with my boss. My boss loves it when I call my husband and talk to him....while in bed with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5786 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mfm with my wife (May '13) 4 min Rbsmooth 264
i love to watch men jerk on skype 4 min Emily 919
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 4 min boredm121 29,106
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Stlguy545 211,279
Taboo Pervy no limmets snap chat 4 min voodoosublicious 6
The Pirate Cove 4 min sarah marie taylor 2,216
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min carson11871 333,511
dirty ki..k 5 min jamzy93 137,794
Gay/bi K....k 5 min trickfun 64,727