Comments
21 - 40 of 261 Comments Last updated May 12, 2014

“A slave to my hormones. *Male*”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 20, 2011
 
lanaln9001@yahoo.com Send me some too, Stacey!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 20, 2011
 
When I smear strawberry jam on my nipples and watch it licked off it makes them so hard they go about two inches high, it is a lovely feeling to have them bit and sucked at that point.
Marcus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 20, 2011
 
How big are your boobs? YOu like nipple clamps?
Sara wrote:
I LOVEEEEEEEE it. My nipples are super sensitive and it would drive me crazy in the best kind of way to have them played with and sucked...mmm...

“That ONE girl”

Since: Aug 11

Idaho Falls and???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 20, 2011
 
Helena42D wrote:
When I smear strawberry jam on my nipples and watch it licked off it makes them so hard they go about two inches high, it is a lovely feeling to have them bit and sucked at that point.
I am partial to raspberry my self; marshmallow creme is good too. Takes much more licking and sucking to remove it! LOL
Leroy

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 20, 2011
 
stacey i'd love some pics too! schmidty4224@aol.com

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 20, 2011
 
lisbeth wrote:
<quoted text>I am partial to raspberry my self; marshmallow creme is good too. Takes much more licking and sucking to remove it! LOL
I read what you said about the marshmallow creme and put some on my nipples and licking it off slow now. you are right it does stay longer. love the way my pink nipples poke out through the white cream reminds of some think creamy yummy c@um. have sticky fingers wished I had someone to lick them clean mmmmmmm

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 20, 2011
 
wantnherbad wrote:
<quoted text>
omg that's so hot I've never seen nipples that long omg you Gota show me pleaseeeeeeee wantnher@gmail.com
wot would you do with my long nipples if given the chance????

Since: Sep 11

Coeur D Alene, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 20, 2011
 
I would like to see your long nipps
Join Free

“That ONE girl”

Since: Aug 11

Idaho Falls and???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 20, 2011
 
Helena42D wrote:
<quoted text>
I read what you said about the marshmallow creme and put some on my nipples and licking it off slow now. you are right it does stay longer. love the way my pink nipples poke out through the white cream reminds of some think creamy yummy c@um. have sticky fingers wished I had someone to lick them clean mmmmmmm
Gorgeous pink mountain tops in a field of sweet snow! Butterscotch is yummy also! I have to stop and remember: A second on the lips and years on the hips! LOL Hi calorie sex!! Lucky I can still eat some of that and never worry about it! YET!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 20, 2011
 
lisbeth wrote:
<quoted text>Gorgeous pink mountain tops in a field of sweet snow! Butterscotch is yummy also! I have to stop and remember: A second on the lips and years on the hips! LOL Hi calorie sex!! Lucky I can still eat some of that and never worry about it! YET!
Yummy calorie sex I would love to heat up marshmallow creme and drip it down a pair of luscious big breasts! her reaaction to the heat on her nipples as it warms them up. Dribble it down her stomach and all over her full pu55y lips..lick slow and long until I reach her button and go from there

“That ONE girl”

Since: Aug 11

Idaho Falls and???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 20, 2011
 
Helena42D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yummy calorie sex I would love to heat up marshmallow creme and drip it down a pair of luscious big breasts! her reaaction to the heat on her nipples as it warms them up. Dribble it down her stomach and all over her full pu55y lips..lick slow and long until I reach her button and go from there
I surrender! I am completely yours! Of course, it is my turn afterwards! I think I like butterscotch kittie most of all. Well, natural is the absolute best!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 20, 2011
 
lisbeth wrote:
<quoted text>I surrender! I am completely yours! Of course, it is my turn afterwards! I think I like butterscotch kittie most of all. Well, natural is the absolute best!!!
Well you both sure as hell got me,WOW

“That ONE girl”

Since: Aug 11

Idaho Falls and???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 20, 2011
 
timmytwotone wrote:
<quoted text>Well you both sure as hell got me,WOW
Well, we have plenty of marshmallow and butterscotch!:)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Oh, oh, oh!!! My hubby and just talked about this last night! If I could force myself to not have his c*ck I think I could totally climax just by nipple stimulation. The question becomes how do I get there w/o taking him? I'm not sure I have enough will power!
Rick

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 20, 2011
 
alllis1on wrote:
Its never gotten me that far, but I wouldn't mind someone trying. I think having my nipples sucked is relaxing in a weird sort of way so I'd need extra help I think.
yeah, I've gotten g/f right to the point of an orgasm, but could never get her over the hump.

“Clean cut and dirty minded”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 20, 2011
 
kssexess wrote:
Oh, oh, oh!!! My hubby and just talked about this last night! If I could force myself to not have his c*ck I think I could totally climax just by nipple stimulation. The question becomes how do I get there w/o taking him? I'm not sure I have enough will power!
LOL, Same thing happened with my wife! She gets easily excited once I play/massage her nipples that once she gets hot and wet she comes close to reaching the big O that she automatically spreads her leg for easy entry!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 20, 2011
 
lisbeth wrote:
<quoted text>I surrender! I am completely yours! Of course, it is my turn afterwards! I think I like butterscotch kittie most of all. Well, natural is the absolute best!!!
I bet you can lick a butterscotch kitty very well, don't you? Can you tell us about your technique? I love the taste and smell of a sweet kitty

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 20, 2011
 
Stacey wrote:
I am so turned on now by all the nipple talk - i took my shirt and bra off and my nipples are so hard. wish someone was here to suck on them and drive me wild!
Add me also topmeo@aol.com thanks

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Walter Ego wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Same thing happened with my wife! She gets easily excited once I play/massage her nipples that once she gets hot and wet she comes close to reaching the big O that she automatically spreads her leg for easy entry!!
Its too difficult not to take te c*ck!

“That ONE girl”

Since: Aug 11

Idaho Falls and???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 20, 2011
 
Rick wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, I've gotten g/f right to the point of an orgasm, but could never get her over the hump.
Hon, I can't get over a good humping either!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min 16 m usa 155,325
Manchester gay teens (Apr '13) 4 min Dylan 165
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min hey 465,826
Gay/Bi meets newcastle 4 min 14 m newcastle 43
males that post nude snapchat stories 4 min Rocky 1,156
sex watching 5 min Karen xx 6
I love white dixxxxxccc 5 min Kimbella 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min dedersz 370,077
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min teen23ind 271,557
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 12 min Georgetheking19 2,521

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••