Comments
201 - 220 of 2,808 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 17
Alex

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#291
Dec 6, 2012
 
kuzzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro that's a sad wife did u like all that cuz that's sad as her ex your big bro and your beat friend dammm
When this happened she wasn't my wife yet, we had only been dating a little more then 2 months.

I still don't know if I like it. It has pluses and minuses
James

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#292
Dec 6, 2012
 
Horny brother wrote:
Me and my sister are twins. Ever since she walked in on me jacking off at 10 we have touched eachother. Now we are both 17. It isn't weird we don't let it effect our lives but sometimes we are just horny. We did it last night when she watched some tv in my room she saw my dick in my shorts and got horny.
You never tried to get her to suck you off and let you eat her out? Seems like you would have thought about trying that with each other at some point. Twins are so close it seems like they do everything together.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#293
Dec 6, 2012
 
kinkygurl2012 wrote:
What is the nastiest thing you've done or dreamt about??.... No judging or rudeneas tolerated!!
A close friend of mine was in a relationship for several years, we share every sexual experience with eachother. She told me her boyfriend would not allow her to live out her fantasy of bukkake and cumshots. She told me he only wanted her to swallow and get creamepied.

I told her I would help her out and give her cumshots anywhere on her anytime she wanted. She smiled and started rubbing my dick in her and her bf's bedroom. We started kissing and she took off her top and told me to be as rough as I desired. I started pinching and twisting her nipples as she moaned stroking my cock through my shorts. She pulled them down and took all of my length into her throat. I spanked her ass and helped her wiggle out of her tight jeans and gstring.

We were both naked and trading oral 69 position. She reaches back and started to finger her ass as she started to scream and orgasm. She rode my face until a second orgasm before sliding me into her dripping wet pussy.

She rode me hard and fast, I denied her the creamepie I knew she craved, lasted for over an hour before pushing her off of me and shooting, what felt like 3 loads in one, up her pretty tanned face and into her hair and finished with a light glaze on her perky 36D tits. She moaned and licked her lips before sucking me trying to drain me dry. I slid back in her as a tease when her boyfriend walkes in...

;-)
Linda the lonely widow

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#294
Dec 6, 2012
 
mmfm29 wrote:
I let a woman dress me up and then let a guy do me and bust inside me while she watched
Well,you are just the sissy boy me and my sister Gracie are looking for.I will bang you from the rear,while Gracie stufffs your mouth full
Linda the lonely widow

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
Dec 6, 2012
 
onewarhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a man!
And you will be my little b&tc%
Hshoe24

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Dec 6, 2012
 
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>Well,you are just the sissy boy me and my sister Gracie are looking for.I will bang you from the rear,while Gracie stufffs your mouth full
you can bang wit me you and ur sis
macdeezy

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#297
Dec 6, 2012
 
Caity wrote:
My brother blackmails me in to doin things for him
you shud text me nd tell me what you do to him;)?
Sweetiepie15

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#298
Dec 6, 2012
 
Meeee!!!!
Join Free

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#299
Dec 6, 2012
 
sampson wrote:
<quoted text>maybe so but ive never heard of a lesbian relationship where one or both of you take the pill because of your squirting in her or you! so maybe my i.q might be zero unless you can enlighten me:(
I'll interrupt and enlighten you. Erica love is a transexual, a woman born into a man's body. She was talking of when she had a male body.(Her twin sister was not identical twin)
Hshoe24

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#300
Dec 6, 2012
 
Hshoe24 wrote:
<quoted text> you can bang wit me you and ur sis
how old are you Linda
Hshoe24

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#302
Dec 6, 2012
 
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>And you will be my little b&tc%
how old are you Linda
16 bi M

Battle Ground, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#306
Dec 6, 2012
 
Anybody find beastiality kinda attractive?

Since: Dec 12

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#308
Dec 6, 2012
 
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>And you will be my little b&tc%
Once again spoken just like a man pretending to be a bitch on here.
Hshoe24

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#310
Dec 6, 2012
 
onewarhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again spoken just like a man pretending to be a bitch on here.
Linda isn't fake she has plenty of pics she sent them to me
Linda the lonely widow

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#311
Dec 6, 2012
 
onewarhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again spoken just like a man pretending to be a bitch on here.
SO suck on that you dumbass biiitch
Hshoe24

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#312
Dec 6, 2012
 
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text> SO suck on that you dumbass biiitch
email me back when you can!
Elizabeth

Newtownabbey, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#313
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

onewarhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
Your truly a remarkable lady for having the courage to follow your fantasies and live them out.
I sent you my email in another post in there I will tell you about my sister and our 2 male St. Bernards when we were young. Or through email on here.
Thank you your encouragement has helped me realize my fantasy. Tonight after I had taken the dig for a walk, I rubbed his back an ad dogs do he rolled onto his back an I rubbed his belly. I still had my fox for jacket along with my fox fur hat green mohair cowl neck jumper long green skirt an green long leg boots an leather gloves. So as I rubbed his belly I went to my knees an took his dick in my mouth an sucked him as my hand cupped his balls . My other hand rubbed his belly. I could feel his dick swell in my mouth as my head moved up an down his shaft. Could easily take all his dick in my mouth an lick his balls, He stood up with me still with his cockbin my mouth he straddle my face an jumped my mouth as I held his hips to guide him , then he dropped his hips till he was sitting on my face, I could feel his knob swell in my mouth I wrapped my arms around him an pulled him deep into my mouth , an then he came pushing his hips hard onto my face, he held his cock in my mouth for abot 30 seconds before he moved away. By then I had swallow his cum.
Tyson

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#314
Dec 6, 2012
 
kinkygurl2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo so naughty!!! Sexyness!!! Tell me more!!
Ive had a threesome with my Girlfriend and her sister. by far the best sex i have EVER had!
Funxxxx

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#315
Dec 6, 2012
 
Send me beast s e x pics x funxxxx pic first or no reply
16 bi M

Battle Ground, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#316
Dec 6, 2012
 
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you your encouragement has helped me realize my fantasy. Tonight after I had taken the dig for a walk, I rubbed his back an ad dogs do he rolled onto his back an I rubbed his belly. I still had my fox for jacket along with my fox fur hat green mohair cowl neck jumper long green skirt an green long leg boots an leather gloves. So as I rubbed his belly I went to my knees an took his dick in my mouth an sucked him as my hand cupped his balls . My other hand rubbed his belly. I could feel his dick swell in my mouth as my head moved up an down his shaft. Could easily take all his dick in my mouth an lick his balls, He stood up with me still with his cockbin my mouth he straddle my face an jumped my mouth as I held his hips to guide him , then he dropped his hips till he was sitting on my face, I could feel his knob swell in my mouth I wrapped my arms around him an pulled him deep into my mouth , an then he came pushing his hips hard onto my face, he held his cock in my mouth for abot 30 seconds before he moved away. By then I had swallow his cum.
Now that is EXTREMELY hot! Mind giving me tips on working my dog at 7693052054? Text it(;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4868 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 2 min Nozzy 28,457
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min hornifrenchguy 329,389
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 2 min boxers 6,139
taboo vid/pic trade 3 min onlylil 26
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min D3vin1 132,097
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Hey4321 434,268
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min thesexonfire 240,143
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min Brooooowww 2,018
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••