How To Have Sex In Any Kind Of Car

Dec 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jalopnik

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a safe 102% of the readers of this site are fans of both cars and a vast and disgusting variety of sexual acts.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 29, 2012
 
Jason,'sex in a car?' Isn't that a very cheap way of doing it? Women,in my opinion, are worth more than "a slam-bang." Respect and empathy,try it.

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 29, 2012
 
Now sex on the hood of a car......hmmm! O.K.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 29, 2012
 
Troubled Youth666 wrote:
Now sex on the hood of a car......hmmm! O.K.
Ofcourse, you are joking,Sir.
Marx

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 29, 2012
 
I always keep a blonde tied up in the trunk of my Lincoln in case I get horny and need a quick f*ck or s*cking. I pull over, tell my wife I have to "check the spare", and then I climb in the trunk and stick my "tire gauge" in whichever of the blonde's holes is closest. Fortunately my wife is also a blonde, so she doesn't get suspicious. But she has asked why she sometimes hears a loud 'thumping' sound coming from the trunk.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 29, 2012
 
Marx wrote:
I always keep a blonde tied up in the trunk of my Lincoln in case I get horny and need a quick f*ck or s*cking. I pull over, tell my wife I have to "check the spare", and then I climb in the trunk and stick my "tire gauge" in whichever of the blonde's holes is closest. Fortunately my wife is also a blonde, so she doesn't get suspicious. But she has asked why she sometimes hears a loud 'thumping' sound coming from the trunk.
Hi, Marx. How was you Holiday? I'm "safe;" I'm light-reddish-brown.

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 29, 2012
 
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Ofcourse, you are joking,Sir.
No; What's wrong with a hot, quicky on the hood of a car?
Marx

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 29, 2012
 
STEPHMAR - Hi. My holidays were great. How was you Holiday? Does your carpeting match your drapes?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 29, 2012
 
Troubled Youth666 wrote:
Now sex on the hood of a car......hmmm! O.K.
Sex on the hood of a car?!......mmmmm...thats hot ;) I'm horny just thinking about it ;)
Join Free

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 29, 2012
 
Marx wrote:
STEPHMAR - Hi. My holidays were great. How was you Holiday? Does your carpeting match your drapes?
Hi,Marx. Holidays were ok. No,carpeting does not match drapes.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 29, 2012
 
Troubled Youth666 wrote:
<quoted text>No; What's wrong with a hot, quicky on the hood of a car?
cheep,cheep,cheep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4206 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any ladies want to share your nude or topless p... (Mar '12) 4 min doublej139 586
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min dabiboy23 208,017
What kind of panties are you wearing? girls and... (Sep '10) 4 min lincolnboy1987 16,263
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 4 min mutured guy 51,474
Any mature woman on here 4 min Hel 2
Big or Long Nipples 5 min rickerb 60
dirty ki..k 5 min snapshot_81 134,924
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min tom 330,624
Gay/bi K....k 14 min Topwirral 62,759
Females that post nude snapchat stories 21 min sexyselfies 2,435
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••