First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 21, 2010
i don't think it is a bad word. i love a slut.
she's open minded, not ashamed, and likes all varieties of sex and is willing to experiment.

i'm looking for a slut. must be under 40 yrs old, nice body, but don't have to be perfect. and disease free. i live in a place that is very private, remote, 500 acres, HUGE house with 6 bedrooms and a large fireplace.

send me a PM we get to know each other FIRST. be real, because i am. no bullshit please.
Cream mny wife to death

Burlington, NJ

#2 Aug 21, 2010
dammmnn dude your a serial killer

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 21, 2010
it would be absolutely stupid to put this up, with a traceable isp and be a serial killer.

i'm just a nice guy that loves a slut.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 21, 2010
register on topix and send me a PM if you are a dirty girl. let's get to know each other.
Jenny

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Aug 21, 2010
mtnndn wrote:
register on topix and send me a PM if you are a dirty girl. let's get to know each other.
hey:p what's your email? I'd love to talk

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 21, 2010
weird how i don't see my last post until i sign in.
exaldersonite

Hillsboro, WV

#8 Aug 21, 2010
the email i put up now isn't there. WTF? i'll try it this way. yes, this is mtnndn
greenbrierlover@yahoo.com

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 21, 2010
exaldersonite wrote:
the email i put up now isn't there. WTF? i'll try it this way. yes, this is mtnndn
greenbrierlover@yahoo.com
that is odd. signed in i do see my last post, not signed in i don't. oh well, just in case
greenbrierlover@yahoo.com
Join Free

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#10 Aug 21, 2010
mtnndn wrote:
i don't think it is a bad word. i love a slut.
she's open minded, not ashamed, and likes all varieties of sex and is willing to experiment.
i'm looking for a slut. must be under 40 yrs old, nice body, but don't have to be perfect. and disease free. i live in a place that is very private, remote, 500 acres, HUGE house with 6 bedrooms and a large fireplace.
send me a PM we get to know each other FIRST. be real, because i am. no bullshit please.
This is so funny! You want a slut that is disease free? Well I guess you can have her checked out.

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 21, 2010
mtnndn wrote:
i don't think it is a bad word. i love a slut.
she's open minded, not ashamed, and likes all varieties of sex and is willing to experiment.
i'm looking for a slut. must be under 40 yrs old, nice body, but don't have to be perfect. and disease free. i live in a place that is very private, remote, 500 acres, HUGE house with 6 bedrooms and a large fireplace.
send me a PM we get to know each other FIRST. be real, because i am. no bullshit please.
You should attract a bountiful amount of winners.

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 21, 2010
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so funny! You want a slut that is disease free? Well I guess you can have her checked out.
This is so funny also. ROFLMAO
Tim

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Aug 21, 2010
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so funny! You want a slut that is disease free? Well I guess you can have her checked out.
Oh yea in the 10 items or less check out

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 21, 2010
hey barefootin it, just for arguements sake, i am pumping you from behind, you have a mouth full of cock, and i call you a dirty little slut. does that automatically make you diseased?
Tim

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Aug 21, 2010
mtnndn wrote:
hey barefootin it, just for arguements sake, i am pumping you from behind, you have a mouth full of cock, and i call you a dirty little slut. does that automatically make you diseased?
Well as we all can see you did not get a slut like you wanted maybe try another sight like lowerd expectations

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#16 Aug 21, 2010
barefoot n it wrote:
<quoted text>This is so funny also. ROFLMAO
This place is nuts, save me, get me outta here!!

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18 Aug 21, 2010
mtnndn wrote:
hey barefootin it, just for arguements sake, i am pumping you from behind, you have a mouth full of cock, and i call you a dirty little slut. does that automatically make you diseased?
For the record, you will never have your hands on me. Don't confuse reality with fantasy.

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#19 Aug 21, 2010
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>Well as we all can see you did not get a slut like you wanted maybe try another sight like lowerd expectations
He should be able to find one here somewhere but it might be a he/she. He doesn't sound too picky anyway. LOL

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Aug 21, 2010
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
He should be able to find one here somewhere but it might be a he/she. He doesn't sound too picky anyway. LOL
Like I said, bountiful amount of 'winners'. Would like to see that happen though. LOL
too funny

Hillsboro, WV

#22 Aug 21, 2010
barefoot n it wrote:
<quoted text>For the record, you will never have your hands on me. Don't confuse reality with fantasy.
just in case my last post didn't take as it seems to not be here.
i SAID for arguements sake..........

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#23 Aug 21, 2010
too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
just in case my last post didn't take as it seems to not be here.
i SAID for arguements sake..........
Any man with an inkling of respect does not suggest sex acts to a woman that never expressed interest just for argument's sake or any other reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls on snapchat 2 min malero1998 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min johnbelikee 530,206
Like exhibiting your wife/gf? 3 min Wilwilwill 2
if you could duck anyone in your family who wou... 3 min HorneyAdam 24
A1 layby fun now anyone???? 3 min stevenage_lad 5
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min Jellyfish 89,853
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min ctc0025 406,336
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min rob 57,323
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Hairykink 245,240
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min new123456w 589,125
More from around the web